View Full Version : Who hates their 9-5???

AaroniusMaximus
05-17-2010, 11:33 AM
Anyone here just absolutely fucking hate their 9-5? What do you do you to make the do go by faster?? :dammit:

hnibos
05-17-2010, 11:35 AM
yea i never know what to do to make the do go by faster

Mo
05-17-2010, 11:59 AM
If everything else fails, troll Netphoria and play online poker.

Marqués
05-17-2010, 12:08 PM
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb120/Toonces_can_drive/800px-99-01_Saab_9-5_sedan.jpg

ATS
05-17-2010, 10:07 PM
i hate my 5-9

killtrocity
05-17-2010, 11:40 PM
what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go what do you do you to make the do go

Sonic Johnny
05-18-2010, 12:36 AM
I like to start threads and then not reply to them

frugalscotsman
05-18-2010, 02:15 AM
i like reading dick posts. humor gets you through anything.

frugalscotsman
05-18-2010, 02:29 AM
But what 90 percent of the people do is go to a job they hate, day in and day out.

you pulled that out of your ass. more people like or are satisfied with their job than those who hate it.

Most Workers Are Positive, but One-Third Love Their Jobs (http://www.gallup.com/poll/18109/Most-Workers-Positive-OneThird-Love-Their-Jobs.aspx)
Only 9% of working adults dislike or hate their jobs.

Hate your job? You are in the minority - Careers- msnbc.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20534337/)
"But the level of job satisfaction has changed very little in 30 years."...Of those surveyed, 86 percent reported being satisfied with their jobs, whereas only 4 percent said they were very dissatisfied with their jobs. Since 1972, job satisfaction has never dipped below 82 percent.

glad i can be of assistance.:bananamac