View Full Version : The Omega Concern

Starla
05-12-2010, 03:24 AM
Will you please tell me what happened?

someday im gonna go into detail about how Billy hacked my computer (among other antagonist behavior)...

it's just...what's weird is that it happened, it happened to me, but I just don't give a shit. To repeat he's a douchebag would be redundant on this forum...he has so soured his own reputation, what motive there ever was for me to challenge him on the level he challenged me is gone.

So the motive might be just to purge. Secrets can eat people up and that would be the main reason why I would go into some detail of events (started 10 years ago, culminated in '06 when Billy was texting Fysche whilst in the middle of the most important recording sessions our band ever had). I personally didn't give a shit, but did wonder why Billy was all of a sudden interested enough in Fysche to be wanting to see her again...the timing was a bit odd.

the other motive would be to see if Billy would indeed play along to ultimately reveal that psychic power I believe he really does possess. Strong Remote Viewer, Billy. I'll give him that and suspect he's as talented a clairvoyant as he is a musician. This might be his big secret (for my money it is) and I wouldn't blink on revealing my experience with him on this level and let the chips fall where they may.

It would just take some time as well as me wanting to deal with the inevitable cynicism (which I'm used to by now).

And I won't start until I'm ready to take it all the way (meaning ruffling Billy's feathers once again).

and if you're too afraid to post about it here, you're welcome to PM me the details, thanks.

Eulogy
05-12-2010, 03:38 AM
lol what?

Mo
05-12-2010, 03:58 AM
I firmly believe TOC is Fysche's troll.

Order 66
05-12-2010, 12:06 PM
no... he's real I can confirm it. for serious

hnibos
05-12-2010, 12:20 PM
pm me too