View Full Version : post the worst thing you've ever done

stripes
05-06-2010, 08:35 PM
or your first gay experience

stripes
05-06-2010, 08:36 PM
This thread. Or maybe not calling my grandmother back.

Dogfighter28
05-06-2010, 08:42 PM
ITS A TRAP

By the way Bram you can stop emailing Best Buy, as I do not work there anymore.

28if
05-06-2010, 09:05 PM
i don't think i can accurately say the "worst" thing i've ever done. worst according to who? me? the person(s) affected? If the latter, i don't think i can be the judge of that.

anyway, i can definitely post my personal most embarassing moment, i felt pretty bad after for a really long time.

exactlythesame
05-06-2010, 09:18 PM
this one time when i was about 9 i was eating at a mexican restaurant with some friends that we frequented quite often, and in this restaurant there were two arcade games toward the front. one of them was some racing game, and the other was x-men vs. street fighter. well, there was some punk kid who was spending all his parent's money on the game, and he had finally gotten to the last boss: apocalypse. however, the CPU easily bested him and by this time he was fresh out of quarters. so while the game was counting down to a game over, he ran to go get some. me, tired of waiting for this kid to finish playing so i could have my turn, quickly pressed the med. punch button to kill the remaining time. the look of bitter disappointment on the kids face when he returned is still frozen in my mind.

redbull
05-06-2010, 10:05 PM
i beat the shit out of my girlfriend a few times

hnibos
05-06-2010, 10:20 PM
had sex

ohnoitsbonnie
05-06-2010, 11:00 PM
I threw a lego table at my sister and she needed stitches and had a scar on her forehead for a while

ohnoitsbonnie
05-06-2010, 11:01 PM
I killed a wild mouse with a pair of tongs because my cat only half killed it

ohnoitsbonnie
05-06-2010, 11:02 PM
I cheated on my boyfriend

ohnoitsbonnie
05-06-2010, 11:03 PM
There was $20 on the floor of my school once and I picked it up and pocketed it and didn't even ask around if anybody lost it

ATS
05-06-2010, 11:10 PM
this past spring break i had sex with a prostitue in mexico that im pretty sure was like 15

Shallowed
05-06-2010, 11:56 PM
I did quite a bit of horrible shit when I was little.

I cut off one of our cat's whiskers with a pair of scissors.
I took the goldfish out of my class' tank and put one in the rubbish bin and the other in the toilet.
I stole Pokemon Trading Cards from my classmates desks when I was like, 6 or 7 I think.
I tended to intentionally break my toys. That one made my parents furious.

The most recent thing I can think of is when I went to a gig, and all the hipster dicks were moshing. I was standing near the edge of the moshing. Everyone would frequently get pushed and forced back from the stage. If anyone got pushed into me, I would push them back in. On one occasion, I didn't realise that not only was someone that was pushed into me not an intentional participant in moshing, but this person was a girl. She looked like a guy from behind because she had short hair and I couldn't see her face and/or chest. And I pushed her into the moshing.

She was with her friend, and her friend was like "HEY! >=( " to me and hit me on the chest. I found them after the show and apologised and was thankfully forgiven.

MonteLDS
05-07-2010, 12:15 AM
posting here

TuralyonW3
05-07-2010, 12:17 AM
I secretly brought down WTC 7.

Order 66
05-07-2010, 12:26 AM
Sold my little brother's fender fat strat for oxycontin

mercurial
05-07-2010, 12:27 AM
probably all that meth back in '03

Eric Blair
05-07-2010, 12:58 AM
Wrote a book claiming that only 70 people died in the Holocaust

killtrocity
05-07-2010, 01:53 AM
I cheated on my boyfriend

trick ass ho

There was $20 on the floor of my school once and I picked it up and pocketed it and didn't even ask around if anybody lost it

you did the right thing, I found a hundo once and someone claimed it who overheard me talking about it at work, then later someone else asked for it

killtrocity
05-07-2010, 01:57 AM
I cut off one of our cat's whiskers with a pair of scissors.

:mad: mother fucker...

did it stumble around?

I took the goldfish out of my class' tank and put one in the rubbish bin and the other in the toilet. http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp102/aboutnici/Perla%20Haney-Jardine/bb.jpg

I stole Pokemon Trading Cards from my classmates desks when I was like, 6 or 7 I think. were they rare? I recently stole a blastoise and a chansey I think from this asshole I know, not that he knows or gives a shit in 2010

slunken
05-07-2010, 08:23 AM
I squashed and killed a frog with the blunt end of a cane when I was little :(

slunken
05-07-2010, 08:25 AM
I was having sex with a girl and the bed broke, injuring her puppy which was sleeping underneath. It died as a result of its injuries about an hour later :(

slunken
05-07-2010, 08:26 AM
I have cheated on all of my girlfriends :(

Mo
05-07-2010, 08:53 AM
I was having sex with a girl and the bed broke, injuring her puppy which was sleeping underneath. It died as a result of its injuries about an hour later :(

Aw man :(

slunken
05-07-2010, 09:09 AM
I stole my grandpa's pain pills :(

hnibos
05-07-2010, 09:42 AM

o/

o/

I stole my grandpa's pain pills :(

o/

slunken
05-07-2010, 09:46 AM
*\

lol. It feels good to get these burdens off my back.

duovamp
05-07-2010, 01:15 PM

Jesus fucking Christ. You're a shitty person.

ifuktyourmom
05-07-2010, 01:46 PM
In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog...When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I went nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out...But the worst thing I ever done -- I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa -- and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

slunken
05-07-2010, 01:47 PM
I know, duo, we've been through this :(

I think I'm paying for it though. I've been single and celibate for almost a year now. Damaged goods, but I'm trying to live penitently.

waltermcphilp
05-07-2010, 01:49 PM
In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog...When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I went nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out...But the worst thing I ever done -- I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa -- and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

More amazing than the time Michael Jackson came to your house to use the bathroom?

Dogfighter28
05-07-2010, 01:49 PM
haha!

you also fukkt my mom :(

the worst thing i ever did:

my friend and I were like 8 or 9, playing outside, with his black lab chillin by us.

he told me the dog liked hugs. he hugged him. his name was pilot.

my friend went inside to get some action figures. i tried to hug the dog but it didn't see me, so it wheeled around and bit half my face off. i had to get stitches and i still have a scar.

i was in a lot of pain and the doctor kept asking me what happened. i said that we were playing outside and my friend pulled the dog's tail, and it bit me.

i'm pretty sure that kid got beat and grounded for months.

waltermcphilp
05-07-2010, 01:52 PM
Why would you lie?

Are you ashamed of trying to hug a dog?

Dogfighter28
05-07-2010, 01:56 PM
i don't know, i was a little kid and i didnt want to be judged for doing something stupid

my face was also streaming with blood

no excuse, i feel shitty stilll

pale_princess
05-07-2010, 02:43 PM
hm.

when i was like 23 i convinced this guy who had a relentless unrequited crush on me to lend me money to go to chicago to hook up with this other guy i was somewhat seeing. never paid him back.

28if
05-07-2010, 02:45 PM
was it mark kozelek?

Elvis The Fat Years
05-07-2010, 02:53 PM
was it barack obama?

pale_princess
05-07-2010, 03:31 PM
28if is correct. the hookup, not the guy who gave me $. lol.

sickbadthing
05-07-2010, 04:02 PM
I started watching Antichrist for free on Netflix once. That's easily the worst thing I've ever done.

killtrocity
05-07-2010, 04:48 PM
I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa -- and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

this is awesome, I really wanna try it now :love:

Cool As Ice Cream
05-10-2010, 04:53 AM
i took a cookie from the cookie jar. without asking.

Shallowed
05-10-2010, 06:03 AM
Oh yeah, I cheated on a Spanish test when I was fourteen.

When I was little, I stole lollies from the supermarket. Blatantly, too, like I didn't even try to cover it up, I just reached right into the self-serving containors and ate them with my bare hands.

And... When I was about twelve, I was on a playground, and I was trying out this thing that was like a barrel that you ran on as it span around, and held onto these handles either side of it to keep yourself on it. There was a baby with its mother sort of in my proximity, I dind't take much notice of it, I was running on the barrel, the baby must have walked over closer to me from behind out of my peripheral vision or something, and I hit it in the face with my heel.

I KICKED A BABY IN THE FUCKING FACE.

wHATcOLOR
05-10-2010, 06:29 AM
when i was a kid i stole some candy from a store like 5 or so times. when i was in highschool i cheated on a few math tests by writing formulas on a tiny scrap of paper. but as for the worst things i've done, i'm not sure. that's kind of a heavy topic

Order 66
05-10-2010, 07:09 AM
Why is whatcolor always stealing shit

Order 66
05-10-2010, 07:15 AM
hm.

when i was like 23 i convinced this guy who had a relentless unrequited crush on me to lend me money to go to chicago to hook up with this other guy i was somewhat seeing. never paid him back.

Jesus fucking christ

hnibos
05-10-2010, 08:09 AM
probably steal money for my parents or drive intoxicated

Sonic Johnny
05-10-2010, 08:25 AM
My first and only gay experience was at a black metal concert after three bottles of wine. I made out with my friend for thirty seconds on the basis that if I did I could hook up with an incredibly hot friend of mine. I don't know why that rule was in place but it was, and it was honoured, which made it totally worth it. Also after it was over this goth girl next to us looked over disgustingly and said "This isn't a freaking backstreet boys concert!"

Totally worth it.

In unrelated news I had no idea what to write. I'm sure I like... stole some stuff or something. I'm far from perfect.

smashingjj
05-10-2010, 08:56 AM
I once erased an entire continent off the map.

cocksure
05-10-2010, 09:09 AM
when i was 8 or 9 some kid from my school had to go to the hospital for some minor surgery or something. so two girls from his class designed one of those little handmade get-well-soon-cards. somehow i found it and destroyed it before it could get to him

i havent the slightest idea why i did it

cocksure
05-10-2010, 09:10 AM
oh also i made a joke about some guy's dad a few weeks after he had died. that was unintentional though, i had forgotten his dad was dead

cocksure
05-10-2010, 09:13 AM
i also hit a girl really hard on the head once (i was maybe 9) after she jokingly dared me to. i didn't know it was a joke until after shed started crying tho

Cool As Ice Cream
05-10-2010, 09:16 AM
what a bitch!

Starla
05-10-2010, 10:39 AM
Well.... this one time I met a guy in Berkeley at the train station. We got to talking about politics and the environment. He asked me if he could call me sometime and I gave him my #. Next day he calls and asks me if I'd like to meet for dinner, and I said sure why not.

I get to the restaurant and after an hour of talking over drinks, i realize that maybe I'm starting to like this guy, but then he got up and excused himself to go to the bathroom, and when he turned I looked at his ass, to check it out, and noticed he had something that looked like shit on his pants there. I got so weirded out I got up and left when he was gone, I didn't even leave money to cover my 2 drinks.

applepwnz
05-10-2010, 12:26 PM
haha, dude shit his pants on a date, that sucks!

The worst thing I ever did was probably hitting a girl for no good reason when I was a little kid, I still cringe when I think about it and have no clue why I did it.

waltermcphilp
05-10-2010, 12:47 PM
Well.... this one time I met a guy in Berkeley at the train station. We got to talking about politics and the environment. He asked me if he could call me sometime and I gave him my #. Next day he calls and asks me if I'd like to meet for dinner, and I said sure why not.

I get to the restaurant and after an hour of talking over drinks, i realize that maybe I'm starting to like this guy, but then he got up and excused himself to go to the bathroom, and when he turned I looked at his ass, to check it out, and noticed he had something that looked like shit on his pants there. I got so weirded out I got up and left when he was gone, I didn't even leave money to cover my 2 drinks.

Could have been something else like mud or chocolate.

Order 66
05-10-2010, 03:00 PM
Its kind of hot if he really did shit himself

threetwooneZERO
05-10-2010, 03:15 PM
In grade 8 I was with my friends rocking a huge bank of lockers that came detached from the wall before recess. I had just finished music class and we were waiting to be dismissed. The teacher was still in his classroom, so my friends and I started really rocking these lockers and then all of a sudden SMASH....the lockers came down and at the same time the recess bell had rang so everyone was on their way outside. A kid that I went to church with was pinned against the wall with the lockers on his shins. He was screaming bloody murder(I'll never forget his screams) so I helped to lift the bank of lockers off his legs and then someone picked him up and threw him over his shoulder and brought him to the office where the ambulance was called. He shattered his growth plates in both legs, destroyed his shins...he was in a wheelchair for months.

It happened so fast I could never even remember if it was really me or if I was already outside by the time it smashed. I ended up with a week of community service but every Sunday when I was in church the whole congregation would pray for this kid who got destroyed and I was so upset because of the part I played. I've never directly talked to him about it either, and I'm not sure if he knows I was punished because he was out of school for weeks before he even came back in a wheelchair.

I'm still ashamed to this day.

hnibos
05-10-2010, 03:25 PM

you were seeing things, you dont want to fall for anyone. im sorry starla :(

threetwooneZERO
05-10-2010, 03:30 PM

agreed

waltermcphilp
05-10-2010, 04:23 PM
You also came to detroit without visiting me, you bastard.

:(

threetwooneZERO
05-10-2010, 04:47 PM
Haha

I'll be over every week, do you want to meet at the WAB sometime?

waltermcphilp
05-10-2010, 05:16 PM
I'm not sure if I have forgiven you yet.

*sniff*

duovamp
05-10-2010, 05:38 PM
I have made nothing but good decisions.

I even met waltermcphilp, as promised, for I am a goodly knight of virtue true.

waltermcphilp
05-10-2010, 06:21 PM
:love:

slunken
05-10-2010, 07:29 PM
I stole money from a gf once :(

Geek USA
05-10-2010, 07:52 PM
I KISSED A GIRL AND I LLIKED IT

killtrocity
05-10-2010, 11:02 PM
targeted egging of houses, random egging of cars, assault on a house with an air rifle, paintballed my friends house when he started going out with this girl I liked, pissed all over slides at playgrounds, shat on an outdoor table at night at this local hotdog place, stole tons of liquor from numerous garages on many occasions

also smashed a girl on the head in second grade, then made up a lie about why I did it when her parents called my house, lied about countless things as a kid, forged my parent's signature on a test, changed all the backgrounds in my grade school computer lab to pictures from rotten/ogrish/a kid with shit all over his face, stole some toys in preschool

this one is actually bad, when I was 14 or 15 I got really high with two of my close friends and her younger brother is autistic and repeats things a lot, and being really high I found this hilarious because he sounded like a pullstring doll, I shared this sentiment and my friend was really upset, they both started crying

this dick at my previous job was being really condescending in addition to literally telling me my head was empty. It was an appliance repair center. I sprayed chemicals inside his vacuum motor, and the technicians sent it back as non-repairable

this is sort of cathartic

Cool As Ice Cream
05-11-2010, 10:06 AM
i beat the shit out of my girlfriend a few times

really? why?

hnibos
05-11-2010, 02:45 PM
hes italian

hnibos
05-11-2010, 02:48 PM
targeted egging of houses, random egging of cars, assault on a house with an air rifle, paintballed my friends house when he started going out with this girl I liked, pissed all over slides at playgrounds, shat on an outdoor table at night at this local hotdog place, stole tons of liquor from numerous garages on many occasions

also smashed a girl on the head in second grade, then made up a lie about why I did it when her parents called my house, lied about countless things as a kid, forged my parent's signature on a test, changed all the backgrounds in my grade school computer lab to pictures from rotten/ogrish/a kid with shit all over his face, stole some toys in preschool

this one is actually bad, when I was 14 or 15 I got really high with two of my close friends and her younger brother is autistic and repeats things a lot, and being really high I found this hilarious because he sounded like a pullstring doll, I shared this sentiment and my friend was really upset, they both started crying

this dick at my previous job was being really condescending in addition to literally telling me my head was empty. It was an appliance repair center. I sprayed chemicals inside his vacuum motor, and the technicians sent it back as non-repairable

this is sort of cathartic

:beatup:

Sarcastic Smile
05-12-2010, 03:48 AM
Uhm.. When I was younger.. maybe 10, I was grounded and I was jealous my brother was outside playing with my cousin. I think I was grounded because he said I did something that I didn't do, which was a common theme in that ere. The were sitting on the front porch so I started tossing things out of my room from the second floor window above them. Small/light things like buttons, tape, whatever.. they just kept laughing at me. I got angry and the objects got bigger.. eventually I threw a DD battery out.. clocked him right on the head, blood everywhere. He was crying, my mom rushed him to the hospital and he got his head sticked back together. Then she came home and beat me.. My and him joke about it now, but I still feel shitty

Another horrible thing I did to my best friend growing up, Andrew. He lived next door and we spent most of our adventurous, boredom killing years together. We were in the yard playing with a golf club and I somehow swung it where I hit him directly in the face with all my strength..( I think we were hitting rocks but I don't have a memory like you people so who knows).. all I know is that it was an accident.. WELL he went home and I saw him in school the next day and his eye was so black, his whole face was messed up..
Worst of all I got called into the guidance office to confirm I hit him in the face by mistake with a golf club, I had to tell the story over and over to teachers/principal/ etc. because DSS was about to take him away from his parents for child abuse because his face looked so bad

Sarcastic Smile
05-12-2010, 03:52 AM
Those aren't the worst.. I'm sure I've done some fucked up things but nothing evil, usually not hurting other people, these are the only things I can think of that I've hurt other people

On my 21st I beat the shit out of my best friend... like 2 black eyes, cuts all over face-can't go out in public for a week status.. but that involved alcohol and her trying to get me out of blackout by slapping me in the face.. I cried when I saw her the next day though

threetwooneZERO
05-12-2010, 04:40 AM
You have a horrible life.

redbull
05-12-2010, 04:54 AM
really? why?

long story;

if a guy touches a girl at all nothing else relevant to the situation matters

redbull
05-12-2010, 04:59 AM
hes italian

this too, so was she

just ingrained in my bloodt

Mo
05-12-2010, 05:02 AM
Yeah, beating women is a no-go. Were you "at least" intoxicated? :erm:

redbull
05-12-2010, 05:10 AM
sigh here goes again

redbull
05-12-2010, 05:10 AM
oh btw mo i might be coming to vienna next spring

Mo
05-12-2010, 05:11 AM
Coll, gimme a head's up if you need a place to crash.

redbull
05-12-2010, 05:12 AM
word, i would be there for a semester (study abroad program for german major)

Mo
05-12-2010, 05:15 AM
!!!

redbull
05-12-2010, 05:16 AM
well it is entirely dependent on if i flunked out of school this semester or not, but if i didn't, it's pretty much set in stone. it's a requirement for the program so they can't really deny me for it

Mo
05-12-2010, 05:18 AM
Awesome, Vienna's a really fun city, most exchange students love it.

Cool As Ice Cream
05-12-2010, 05:39 AM
r u gonna let him crash at ur place for a semester?

Mo
05-12-2010, 05:42 AM
Only if he cooks and does the dishes.

barden
05-12-2010, 05:47 AM
maybe you should make sure you do it before he beats you too.
'sigh here we go again! long story;'

Sarcastic Smile
05-12-2010, 06:06 AM
You have a horrible life.

It's alright now .. i have a checkered past

duovamp
05-12-2010, 08:51 AM
long story;

if a guy touches a girl at all nothing else relevant to the situation matters

:banging:

I mean I'd punch a small man in the face, so why not?

hnibos
05-12-2010, 08:59 AM
mo is such a nice guy

Mo
05-12-2010, 09:00 AM
Don't let my cuddly teddy-like appearance fool you.

Starla
05-13-2010, 02:31 AM

I have but it does no good in life.

Starla
05-13-2010, 02:34 AM
haha, dude shit his pants on a date, that sucks!

it never really happened. but i can see something like this happening to me in the future.

the worst thing I think I have ever done in my life was I stole from the grocery store, spray painted my ex's car and cut his tires, and lied to my parents.

hnibos
05-13-2010, 12:47 PM
I have but it does no good in life.

i agree 100%

Ed_Breegull
05-13-2010, 12:50 PM
i stole nude pictures of a girl and posted them on the internet

Ed_Breegull
05-13-2010, 12:53 PM
http://www.graphicdesignblog.org/images/Black-White-Photographs/Penguin-Baby-1.jpg