View Full Version : Drinking mercury...

Space Girl 1979
04-09-2010, 12:34 AM
Anyone else think it's kinda hilarious Billy thinks he suffers from mercury poisoning after his years of using mercury imagery in his lyrics and writing and etc?

Astur
04-09-2010, 01:28 AM
http://www.gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=126331 (http://www.gifsoup.com/view/126331/m-bison-yes.html)

killtrocity
04-09-2010, 01:31 AM
http://forums.netphoria.org/customavatars/avatar23927_2.gif < drank mercury

killtrocity
04-09-2010, 01:31 AM
FULMINATED MERCURY

slunken
04-09-2010, 08:47 AM
Anyone else think it's kinda hilarious Billy thinks he suffers from mercury poisoning after his years of using mercury imagery in his lyrics and writing and etc?

I find it hilarious he would exaggerate something like having mercury poisoning because he thinks it's "cool."

Twat Vomit
04-09-2010, 08:49 AM
I find it hilarious he would exaggerate something like having mercury poisoning because he thinks it's "cool."

Billy is only following in Jeremy Piven's almighty footsteps.

T&T
04-09-2010, 10:04 AM
source on this claim of his?

Order 66
04-09-2010, 10:21 AM
RS interview. he says he was living next to the WTC during 9/11

arCHI
04-09-2010, 10:39 AM
so 9/11 is why the pumpkins suck now?

tcm
04-09-2010, 10:40 AM
well he certainly didn't get mercury poisoning from a dentist.

cork_soaker
04-09-2010, 12:03 PM
if that's you, duovamp, i'm going to kill you

Ihaguitar
04-09-2010, 02:41 PM
RS interview. he says he was living next to the WTC during 9/11

Where did the mercury come from at the WTC? The most deadly thing in all that dust was the asbestos fibres

Mercury at WTC??? http://www.usatoday.com/news/sept11/2002/01/04/wtc-mercury.htm.

Ihaguitar
04-09-2010, 02:54 PM
Can someone provide a link to this mercury RS interview please? Thanks in advance.

Araneae
04-09-2010, 03:35 PM
Here's the direct quote from the interview:
Corgan says he suffers from an array of health complaints, including mercury, arsenic and lead poisoning. He believes that his lungs were damaged when he lived in Lower Manhattan after 9/11. He is “chronically, medically” dehydrated, allergic to alcohol and has weak ankles, which he protects with high-top Air Jordans.

slunken
04-09-2010, 04:05 PM
Corgan sounds like a crazy housewife.

Twat Vomit
04-09-2010, 04:33 PM
Bitching about your weak ankles to RS is a great way to re-establish that rock god status.

Araneae
04-09-2010, 04:47 PM
Yup, that weak ankles bit gets me every time. How did he even get weak ankles? Those usually stem from severe or chronic sport injuries or an illness. It's also not possible to be "allergic" to alcohol. It is possible to have an intolerance (usually because of its ingredients) but you can't form an allergy to it. I'm not even going to get into how ridiculous it is that he thinks that he currently has arsenic, lead, and mercury poisoning. I wonder what kind of quack doctor he goes to or if he just diagnosed himself.

Twat Vomit
04-09-2010, 04:49 PM
Billy has been seen drinking. His allergies are bullshit. I'm pretty sure this is just one of his desperate attention ploys, just as everything he's done for the past at LEAST 10 years has been.

Araneae
04-09-2010, 04:53 PM
Does he still drink? I know he used to drink in the 90's but sometime in the 2000's he claimed that he no longer drank alcohol.

Twat Vomit
04-09-2010, 05:07 PM
He has been seen drinking cocktails with the fucking lowlife retards he hangs out with. ALLEGEDLY. Last I heard about him drinking was when he was dating Jessica Simpson, they mentioned it in a tabloid. Who gives a shit if he drinks or doesn't, I think he's on fucking smack. Maybe Jim tried an intervention and that's why he was fired for being a negative cunt.

Araneae
04-09-2010, 05:36 PM
I just don't get why he claims some of these things. I don't what angle he's trying to play here. I'm not sure about the Jessica thing, as it seems like he never actually dated her but his life and career has been becoming increasingly ridiculous. I don't know, maybe it's just his way of trying to cope with his depression and problems, by avoiding them and filling the void with sex and drugs (something else he claims to never do also). I think the RS interview showed that he still has severe issues.

Space Girl 1979
04-09-2010, 06:20 PM
I don't what angle he's trying to play here.

People need to realize that Billy doesn't "play" any angles... he's just bat shit crazy and was fortunate enough in the past to be around a good balance of circumstances and individuals that complimented his bat shittiness to the point of great music.

Take away all of that (as such has happened), and you're just left with the bat shit.

Piggy
04-10-2010, 09:37 AM
Billy has been seen drinking. His allergies are bullshit. I'm pretty sure this is just one of his desperate attention ploys, just as everything he's done for the past at LEAST 10 years has been.

Or just a clever plug for Air Jordan's

stumpycat
04-10-2010, 03:35 PM
People need to realize that Billy doesn't "play" any angles... he's just bat shit crazy and was fortunate enough in the past to be around a good balance of circumstances and individuals that complimented his bat shittiness to the point of great music.

Take away all of that (as such has happened), and you're just left with the bat shit.

Yeah, pretty much. :(
He's obviously an incredibly unstable person, and it seems as though now there isn't as much in his life keeping his tendencies in check. Plus he chooses to now surround himself with people that inadvertently feed into every kernel of a paranoid idea that might cross his mind and give it a sort of false credibility and authority. I'm sure he reads all the "holistic healing" newsletters which perpetuate these sort of beliefs. "FATIGUE, LACK OF CONCENTRATION, INSOMNIA, WEIGHT GAIN, BRITTLE NAILS, BLAH BLAH BLAH...ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM ANY OF THESE PROBLEMS IN YOUR LIFE? THEN YOU MAY BE ONE OF MILLIONS OF AMERICANS SUFFERING FROM CHRONIC MERCURY POISONING WHO DON'T EVEN REALIZE IT!!" The problem is, Billy is searching for scapegoats (or any kind of external attribution, really) to which he can attribute his myriad of problems and "fix" with prescribed solutions. His desperation for answers and need to assert control in his life is going to lead him to eat up so much bullshit...

Ihaguitar
04-13-2010, 12:27 PM
It's just going to get worse too if someone doesnt help him out, journalists are going to feed on it. They like bat shit people. It's cheap entertainment for the masses.

IWishIWasBlank
04-17-2010, 12:26 AM
"like a cup of mercury phosphate. brrr" - Spaced