View Full Version : Rolling Dreemz Thread

Dogfighter28
04-06-2010, 08:38 AM
Document your dreams and provide analysis of others'.

My whole dream last night was a montage of many things. I can distinctly remember camping with my brother, as well as some fucked up event were I was camping with some Ethiopians (or the stereotypical image of them, in any case). There were dead black children all over the ground and the other children were unaffected by it. I was deeply disturbed watching them kick the bodies to make room for their tents.

The end of the dream really affected me, and is completely unrelated. I was at some sort of music festival event, and there was a popular band playing. I asked the guy next to me if the drummer was in any other bands and he said "Yeah, man, he's in every band that matters anything anyway!"

Soon, the band was ushered off, and the next performer was Neil Young. I do not think any music was playing in my dreams, just images, so I can't give you a setlist. The whole show went by like a montage in my mind. Near the end, the tone changed significantly. His last song was something very apocalyptic, and a large group in the front quickly left the stage, looking for their summer fun elsewhere.

I quickly grabbed a spot front and center. It's worth noting that in my dream, there was no stage. I was standing right in front of Neil Young, eye to eye. In the midst of this affecting closing song, he stepped away from the mic, towards me, and he hugged both me and an older woman to my left tightly. He uttered, "It's who we were and who we're comin' to be."

I was taken aback by this phrase. I don't know what to make of it, or why this appeared in my dream. I squeezed both Neil and the older lady back and simply said "Thank you", for the words of wisdom, and for his music. I felt Neil smile and he returned to thank the crowd. This is when my dream ended.

Mo
04-06-2010, 08:45 AM
Dreemz

AndySlash
04-06-2010, 08:54 AM
I keep having dreams where the comedian Doug Benson is my taxi driver. We never seem to get wherever it is I am supposed to be going, but he keeps taking my money anyway.

cocksure
04-06-2010, 08:59 AM
analysis

duovamp
04-06-2010, 09:02 AM
A few days ago I had a sweet dream wherein I saw some kids playing some sort of bad-ass game in a Target parking lot. There are two lines of people, either you kill someone in the other line with a gun, or shoot yourself.

I was watching this game when they took notice of me, and followed me, in vehicles, to my house. In my driveway, defending myself, I tore the face off of one person and thumbed his eyes until he died, beat another to death with a wooden rod, and killed another by stabbing him repeatedly with a working power drill.

After that I woke up. :think:

Caine Walker
04-06-2010, 09:09 AM
last night, i had a dream that Sister Hazel was playing a small stage at lollapalooza, then they started playing Maybe Someday and Robert Smith came out and sang.

waltermcphilp
04-06-2010, 09:16 AM
A few days ago I had a sweet dream wherein I saw some kids playing some sort of bad-ass game in a Target parking lot. There are two lines of people, either you kill someone in the other line with a gun, or shoot yourself.

I was watching this game when they took notice of me, and followed me, in vehicles, to my house. In my driveway, defending myself, I tore the face off of one person and thumbed his eyes until he died, beat another to death with a wooden rod, and killed another by stabbing him repeatedly with a working power drill.

After that I woke up. :think:

To dream that you have committed a murder, indicates that you are putting an end to an old habit and your former ways of thinking. This could also mean an end to an addiction. Alternatively, you may have some repressed aggression or rage at yourself or at others. Note also that dreams of murder occur frequently during periods of depression.

duovamp
04-06-2010, 09:38 AM
Hmm. That started off good, then kind of went south. :embarass:

ATS
04-06-2010, 09:46 AM
last night i drooled a lot or something. woke up in the middle of the night with my face in a wet pool of it. yuck!

Cool As Ice Cream
04-06-2010, 09:51 AM
last night i drooled a lot or something. woke up in the middle of the night with my face in a wet pool of it. yuck!

you dreamed about pie. it means you like pie a lot.

Mo
04-06-2010, 10:06 AM
I'd say I probably don't remember more than one dream per month, only the really horrible nightmares stay with me.

On Sunday I woke up crying, and I have no idea why. I was confused and kind of shaken for several hours. Ugh.

duovamp
04-06-2010, 10:44 AM
Yeah I probably remember 1 a month, if I'm lucky. And it's usually super boring - like dreaming about brushing my teeth (true story).

I woke up laughing my ass off twice in my life. Once 3 years ago, and once a couple months ago. That's really fun.

Order 66
04-06-2010, 10:56 AM
i normally don't talk about my dreams because i know it bores other people... but the one i had last week was REALLY out there....

so i went to sleep with glenn beck on the tv and i had some dream i was living in some obama death camp commune. i woke up and chuckled at it but then went to sleep again. ...

i'd stepped out of the commune, in some highway in the middle of a forest. then i was in a car. a plane with patriotic bunting flew by with the national anthem blaring from some far off PA system. the car was stopped. i step out and get into a car parked behind me. my friend brandi was in the driver's seat and i say "i'm going to stay in here with you" so we just sit there quiet for a few minutes.

then i decide to get out of the car. it isn't daytime anymore. it's black, almost pitch black. in fact i'm in another place entirely, the trees are all dead and ravaged. theres all this white noise everywhere. some futuristic blue car pulls up to me and makes this horrible scream, like something dying. i can't breath, i feel like i'm drowning.

finally i wake up but in a hypnogogic state where i'm in the living room and in the dream simultaneously. i see a robed figure on the ceiling. i'm afraid to look at its face because i'm afraid it's going to be the grim reaper. but it turns out it's the virgin mary. her face 'detaches' from the body and becomes imprinted on the window and then i can breath regularly again and fully awake.

i think that ranks up there with my wtf dreams. dont think it'll ever be topped

hnibos
04-06-2010, 12:25 PM
Document your dreams and provide analysis of others'.

My whole dream last night was a montage of many things. I can distinctly remember camping with my brother, as well as some fucked up event were I was camping with some Ethiopians (or the stereotypical image of them, in any case). There were dead black children all over the ground and the other children were unaffected by it. I was deeply disturbed watching them kick the bodies to make room for their tents.

The end of the dream really affected me, and is completely unrelated. I was at some sort of music festival event, and there was a popular band playing. I asked the guy next to me if the drummer was in any other bands and he said "Yeah, man, he's in every band that matters anything anyway!"

Soon, the band was ushered off, and the next performer was Neil Young. I do not think any music was playing in my dreams, just images, so I can't give you a setlist. The whole show went by like a montage in my mind. Near the end, the tone changed significantly. His last song was something very apocalyptic, and a large group in the front quickly left the stage, looking for their summer fun elsewhere.

I quickly grabbed a spot front and center. It's worth noting that in my dream, there was no stage. I was standing right in front of Neil Young, eye to eye. In the midst of this affecting closing song, he stepped away from the mic, towards me, and he hugged both me and an older woman to my left tightly. He uttered, "It's who we were and who we're comin' to be."

I was taken aback by this phrase. I don't know what to make of it, or why this appeared in my dream. I squeezed both Neil and the older lady back and simply said "Thank you", for the words of wisdom, and for his music. I felt Neil smile and he returned to thank the crowd. This is when my dream ended.

kind of a creepy phrase. all i can say is youre entering a new phase, young padawan.

redbreegull
04-06-2010, 02:58 PM
Last week I had a dream that I was at home and my whole family was fighting. I was like what the fuck, I never want to live here ever again. Then I was the President of the United States.

slunken
04-06-2010, 04:56 PM
Last night I had this dream where I was driving on a highway. When an exit ramp came up my car took the ramp while my body or mind kept on the highway. The next part was me trying to get back to my runaway car before it wrecks. I did this by flying or some sort of pyschic projection. I get to the car just as it is causing a wreck with other cars in an poor urban area. Now I'm back in the car. A gay male prostitute walks over and sprinkles coke rocks on my console but I scoop them up and try to dissolve them in my mouth before the police get there to investigate the accident. I try to explain to the cops what I was out doing (they weren't concerned with the accident so much - just grilling me about who I am and what I'm doing) while half of my face and especially lips are entirely numb from the cocaine. I get arrested I think. Then I was literally dead for the rest of the dream. I kept freaking out about it.

Cool As Ice Cream
04-08-2010, 02:00 AM
i had a dream about people being tortured for a confession, somewhere in south america. but then there were these priests and to help out, they would get beaten and tortured instead. after they recovered for a couple of weeks, they set out to help someone else. it didn't look nice. my dream looked like a tv documentary, with a voice over explaining the political climate in the country and giving other background information, interviews with the priests, and then images of what they went through. i was glad when i woke up.

Order 66
04-08-2010, 02:54 AM
the past week I kept having this recurring dream where I'm dating this black girl I'm an acquaintance with in real life. Today I physically bumped into her at work and I grabbed her so she wouldn't fall. It was sort of hot

ATS
04-08-2010, 08:27 AM
why do you have to tell us shes black, asshole

hnibos
04-08-2010, 08:37 AM
probably so everyone can imagine her delicious butt?

Order 66
04-08-2010, 08:53 AM
Yeah she's got a great ass. I've become quite the ass man these past few years

slunken
04-09-2010, 02:42 PM
I'm definitely a leg man.

cocksure
04-09-2010, 02:51 PM
im a penis man