View Full Version : Anyone else here watch Breaking Bad? *spoilers for season 3*

killtrocity
03-28-2010, 10:36 PM
any ideas why the two Mexican cartel twins are in contact with Gustavo? I thought part of the reason the were looking for Walt was that he was encroaching on their territory in Mexico. They are definitely related to Tuco and his uncle. The uncle is an old school cartel guy. Why would the cartel be working with an American drug dealer?

pale blue eyes
03-30-2010, 10:21 AM
I watch it but I think I may need to watch last season again because I'm confused, too.

Order 66
03-30-2010, 01:46 PM
I saw the two new episodes but I haven't been paying too much attention. Show kinda lost me on tht plane twist but its still one of the best shows on TV.

redbull
03-30-2010, 03:06 PM
retaliation for Tuco's death? remember Gus saw Walt's picture on the donation bin in the DEA offices too....maybe just a simple hit

killtrocity
03-30-2010, 11:10 PM
^ that's what I've been thinking, that they just wanted to kill him because of Tuco and not necessarily because he's fucking with their cartel shit in Mexico...

The point I guess is that Gus is like REALLY high up, like at the top, and Walt has two options: play the game, or die.

It's interesting that 3 different parties were in the White household at the same time, and Skylar is completely oblivious - Walt too, for that matter... she knows far too little and is powerless, definitely going to be used as collateral, so will the rest of the family