View Full Version : I went to the festival Hookahville

ella
09-21-2009, 11:37 PM
It's an insane Ekoostic Hookah festival...There were two stages, awesome bands.

$100 to get in...and you camp there for the weekend. You basically spend the entire weekend rolling, and tripping on acid or shrooms.

Right when I got there, I took pure mdma, after that, I took a hit of acid....then ate the freshest mushrooms....smoked the most chronic of the chronic weed...I mean this weed had so many crystals, the crystals alone were about the size of an apple. I took another hit of acid....and then the last day as I was leaving, I passed these guys who I guess I knew, but I couldn't remember them, They're like, "Anne Marie, we still owe you $10, do you want the money, or we can just give you another hit of acid?" -What do you think I took? Rly? Comeon.

It was the best experience of my life.

hnibos
09-21-2009, 11:39 PM
am i invited next year or what ella

Joe
09-21-2009, 11:39 PM
i wish i could find some good clean LSD

ella
09-21-2009, 11:44 PM
This shit was clean....bc I've had bad trips in the past...but these trips were so enlightening...I transcended. I just wish I could remember what exactly I realized about the universe at that particular moment....now it's long gone. All I remember during my trip was that it was CONSTANT deja vu....really constant....my sister and friends, we were doing the same things saying the same things....everything happened over and over. I think that tripping some how made my consciousness to transcend which enabled me to witness multiple parallel universes. That's the only explanation I can think of.

Joe
09-21-2009, 11:45 PM
well it sounds awesome, glad you had fun

TheMilstead
I'm never doing drugs.

hnibos
actually nevermind i hate camping

ella
09-21-2009, 11:47 PM
Yeah but you don't sleep...you're just tripping the entire wkend, you just use your tent for storage/food...and a chill out spot to change or if you get cold. The rest of the time you just dance in the audience and watch the tracers and all the people with the glowsticks...and everyone's dressed up in these crazy costumes that light up...and the stage is fucking lit up like DAMN! It's too much to describe.
I wish I had some photos.

Joe
09-21-2009, 11:53 PM
on an completly unrelated side note, anyone know the proper dossage for morning glory? cause last time i OD'd and triped for 4 days, they are comming into season, and i'm trying to find out how many i should take sos i do not overdo it next time.

ella
09-22-2009, 12:00 AM
What's Morning Glory?

slunken
09-22-2009, 12:14 AM
:erm:

slunken
09-22-2009, 12:15 AM
:erm: <-- are you thinking what i'm thinking little guy?

ella
09-22-2009, 12:18 AM
What a little guy

slunken
09-22-2009, 12:21 AM
so i guess i'll ask: what hookaville did you go to?

ella
09-22-2009, 12:23 AM
Frontier Ranch, in Kirkersville, Oh.

It was my first Hookahville experience, my hookah cherry has been popped!

slunken
09-22-2009, 12:24 AM
wait, are you from ohio? the cocky part of me wants to say "i knew it! (we can smell our own)" but maybe you traveled?

Eulogy
09-22-2009, 12:27 AM
how did you get so much more obnoxious in your absence

slunken
09-22-2009, 12:28 AM
i take it you read post 1 and 4?

ella
09-22-2009, 12:29 AM
Yeah I live East of Zanesville...So you live in Oh?

slunken
09-22-2009, 12:30 AM
oh snap i grew up in newcomerstown. just north of cambridge. i got fam in zanesville.

ella
09-22-2009, 12:34 AM
DUDE, okay, well actually I live South of Cbridge, actually in Byesville. You know that town...Yeah I've lived there my entire life. I go to Newcomerstown all the time! You know Muskingum University?- I'm a Senior there, well was until my Perkins loan went into default. =(

slunken
09-22-2009, 12:39 AM
Nobody goes to Newcomerstown. I used to go to Muskingum U as a lad for baseball camp. And Byseville has that bitchin' furniture store! I'm making a pit-stop this Thanksgiving. You're gonna get me lit.

ohnoitsbonnie
09-22-2009, 12:42 AM

slunken
09-22-2009, 12:45 AM
at least you stopped making animal noises

killtrocity
09-22-2009, 12:47 AM
Please tell me this a parody thread making fun of stupid, trashy hippies

slunken
09-22-2009, 12:49 AM
bonnie hit 10g and changed her avatar thread is what this really is

ella
09-22-2009, 12:52 AM
Newcomerstown is awesome to just drive through, the scenery is great. How old are you? I always hung out at Muskingum as a child/teen...Maybe we ran into each other one time, and never even freaking knew it! damn.

mercurial
09-22-2009, 12:52 AM
you should definitely do lots more acid! be careful though or you might turn into pure transcendental festival-hippie energy.

redbull
09-22-2009, 01:12 AM
KRZEE STCEE 2 THRD

wHATcOLOR
09-22-2009, 01:25 AM
good for you, dullard

wHATcOLOR
09-22-2009, 01:28 AM
This shit was clean....bc I've had bad trips in the past...but these trips were so enlightening...I transcended. I just wish I could remember what exactly I realized about the universe at that particular moment....now it's long gone. All I remember during my trip was that it was CONSTANT deja vu....really constant....my sister and friends, we were doing the same things saying the same things....everything happened over and over. I think that tripping some how made my consciousness to transcend which enabled me to witness multiple parallel universes. That's the only explanation I can think of.

this is surely sig material for someone. what a fucking moron

ohnoitsbonnie
09-22-2009, 01:31 AM
Not much to do in the American midwest apparently

ella
09-22-2009, 01:52 AM
You two are hilariously horrible. Go out and experience some shit...
Bonnie- stop spending the majority of your time with rats. Live a little, fucking experience shit outside your rat cage.
Whatcolor- you're just a stuck up yuppie, continue wearing your DKNY or whatever the hell you fuckers wear, and sip that champagne while sitting on your nice IKEA couch.

Hahaha, you're like Tyler Durden before he realized how much of a douche he was.

wHATcOLOR
09-22-2009, 02:04 AM
you really don't have a clue

ella
09-22-2009, 02:10 AM
Hahahaha
You're in denial.

wHATcOLOR
09-22-2009, 02:13 AM
ok well i don't own any dkny clothing, i rarely drink and when i do it's not champagne, and my couch is not from ikea. from where you stand, i'm sure anyone with a job that's not hourly looks like a stuck up yuppie. so try again and maybe you'll get one this time.

ohnoitsbonnie
09-22-2009, 02:15 AM
del

ella
09-22-2009, 02:18 AM
Whatever your definition of cool is...go with it kid.

Hope you had fun on your school trip to the Outback.

wHATcOLOR
09-22-2009, 02:21 AM
hey ella, what are you studying at your university?

ohnoitsbonnie
09-22-2009, 02:56 AM
I guess I'll go snort some xanax and f some guys and go do drugs at some dirty hippy fest. That's some life experience yeah. But you're just living life and making mistakes and havin' fun eh Anne. Yeah what do I know about the real world. That shit totally flies

ololololololo geez how immature can you possibly be -_-

wHATcOLOR
09-22-2009, 02:59 AM
don't forget about relapsing on her dog's epilepsy medicine Phenobarbitol

ohnoitsbonnie
09-22-2009, 03:02 AM
How could I forget

*gulp*

I'm Hardcore
09-22-2009, 03:03 AM
guys :( is this a full-blown feud?

ohnoitsbonnie
09-22-2009, 03:09 AM
I'm going to post that picture of your dick

ella
09-22-2009, 03:09 AM
Hahaha this is out of control.
I'm majoring in Sociology and Pol Sci.

My dad's gf relapsed on the dog meds...not me?

hahhaha I go to an awesome hippie festival and you fucks just judge and assume bullshit. haha.

wHATcOLOR
09-22-2009, 03:14 AM
hahhaha I go to an awesome hippie festival and you fucks just judge and assume bullshit. haha.

oh boy. i'm really just reacting to what you put out there.

i read this aloud to a room with 2 others in it and they were howling with laughter well before i was finished. seriously, just read that again.

ella
09-22-2009, 03:20 AM
Have you ever tripped on any psychedelics before? You can't really explain the experience.

Okay night guys.

wHATcOLOR
09-22-2009, 03:22 AM
I think that tripping some how made my consciousness to transcend which enabled me to witness multiple parallel universes. That's the only explanation I can think of. I think that tripping some how made my consciousness to transcend which enabled me to witness multiple parallel universes. That's the only explanation I can think of. I think that tripping some how made my consciousness to transcend which enabled me to witness multiple parallel universes. That's the only explanation I can think of. I think that tripping some how made my consciousness to transcend which enabled me to witness multiple parallel universes. That's the only explanation I can think of. I think that tripping some how made my consciousness to transcend which enabled me to witness multiple parallel universes. That's the only explanation I can think of. I think that tripping some how made my consciousness to transcend which enabled me to witness multiple parallel universes. That's the only explanation I can think of. I think that tripping some how made my consciousness to transcend which enabled me to witness multiple parallel universes. That's the only explanation I can think of. I think that tripping some how made my consciousness to transcend which enabled me to witness multiple parallel universes. That's the only explanation I can think of. I think that tripping some how made my consciousness to transcend which enabled me to witness multiple parallel universes. That's the only explanation I can think of. I think that tripping some how made my consciousness to transcend which enabled me to witness multiple parallel universes. That's the only explanation I can think of. I think that tripping some how made my consciousness to transcend which enabled me to witness multiple parallel universes. That's the only explanation I can think of. I think that tripping some how made my consciousness to transcend which enabled me to witness multiple parallel universes. That's the only explanation I can think of. I think that tripping some how made my consciousness to transcend which enabled me to witness multiple parallel universes. That's the only explanation I can think of.

Mo
09-22-2009, 03:33 AM
I'm glad you had some nice trips.

Shapan
09-22-2009, 05:34 AM
this is surely sig material for someone.

the only reason i kept reading this thread was to see if anyone else posted this before id post it

Cool As Ice Cream
09-22-2009, 05:52 AM
I think that tripping some how made my consciousness to transcend which enabled me to witness multiple parallel universes. That's the only explanation I can think of.
I think that tripping some how made my consciousness to transcend which enabled me to witness multiple parallel universes. That's the only explanation I can think of.
<del>

Cool As Ice Cream
09-22-2009, 05:53 AM
<nah>

Cool As Ice Cream
09-22-2009, 05:54 AM

lol

ChristHimself!
09-22-2009, 06:14 AM
I really don't get why people are finding this thread so funny?

I mean, I think that tripping some how made my consciousness to transcend which enabled me to witness multiple parallel universes. That's the only explanation I can think of.

Cool As Ice Cream
09-22-2009, 06:46 AM
Hookahville 32: September 4-5-6 2009 at Frontier Ranch (http://www.hookahville.com)

FALL HOOKAHVILLE 2009 is only -18 days away!

tripin!

Children 12 and under are admitted free, and the festival is an all ages event.

Eulogy
09-22-2009, 08:02 AM
Bonnie- stop spending the majority of your time with rats. Live a little, fucking experience shit outside your rat cage.
Whatcolor- you're just a stuck up yuppie, continue wearing your DKNY or whatever the hell you fuckers wear, and sip that champagne while sitting on your nice IKEA couch.

Hahaha, you're like Tyler Durden before he realized how much of a douche he was.

you really are the worst type of person, aren't you

Cool As Ice Cream
09-22-2009, 08:06 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0c/Ella_elle_l%27a.jpg

mercurial
09-22-2009, 08:10 AM
picture! picture!

best thread

sppunk
09-22-2009, 08:30 AM
nice IKEA couch.

There's a giant disconnect here, you stupid bitch.

shannon
09-22-2009, 09:16 AM
you fucks just judge and assume bullshit. haha.

speaking of juding and assuming...

:rolleyes:

Mayfuck
09-22-2009, 09:37 AM
pretty sure bonnie had a better summer than any of us

Dogfighter28
09-22-2009, 09:50 AM
del

Nimrod's Son
09-22-2009, 12:57 PM
ella really is the dumbest bitch on the internet isn't she

AndySlash
09-22-2009, 01:03 PM
Hookahville 32: September 4-5-6 2009 at Frontier Ranch (http://www.hookahville.com)

FALL HOOKAHVILLE 2009 is only -18 days away!

September 4-5-6 2009

18 days away!

redbull
09-22-2009, 01:06 PM
who knew ella was just as much of a retarded stupid whore as krazee stacee. its the only explanation i can think of

JokeyLoki
09-22-2009, 01:10 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/beautifulloser/Funny%20Pics/ella.jpg

reprise85
09-22-2009, 01:27 PM
Ella, you were on drugs. You didn't transcend anything, or experience parallel universes. IT WAS THE DRUGS. Sheesh. I've tripped plenty of times, but not recently (last time was March 2006), so I understand how it's hard to explain what happened. I'm glad you had a good time. But they're just drugs.

redbull
09-22-2009, 01:32 PM
WHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS WHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYHE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAYWHATS UP WIT ANDRE IS HE INTO COKE IS HE ON DRUGS IS HE GAY

redbull
09-22-2009, 01:33 PM
possibly nsfw

http://www.cheshirehall.net/link/a/NSFW_This_is_a_costume.jpg

dean_r_koontz
you're all a bunch of caged in yuppies. also i've lost my baby fat and look into my asshole

redbull
http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu269/CtrlAltDefeat_album/Japan-o-rama/331.gif

mxzombie
isn't transcend a transitive verb? you can't just transcend, you need to transcend something. could be wrong.

hnibos
09-22-2009, 01:34 PM
relentless

redbull
09-22-2009, 01:34 PM
http://xorsyst.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/weird-japanese-pictures-05.jpg

dean_r_koontz
09-22-2009, 01:35 PM
i think ella is in a mental state where she thinks that if she just does the things that she was afraid of when she was younger her life will suddenly get better in so many ways and the reason all the other squares aren't doing the same things is because they're afraid of pushing the bondraries.

redbull
09-22-2009, 01:36 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/146/431730642_4d35881e04.jpg

reprise85
09-22-2009, 01:38 PM
shit i should have read the whole thread before i posted huh

reprise85
09-22-2009, 01:38 PM

:erm:

scary

mxzombie
09-22-2009, 01:40 PM
steampunk dildo kit

reprise85
09-22-2009, 01:41 PM
I was thinking more like the middle ages

Trotskilicious
09-22-2009, 02:13 PM

this was probably already said but the thing is ella <i>most of us have and it's not a big deal</I>

move to a fucking city already

Trotskilicious
09-22-2009, 02:13 PM

antiques roadshow would be so much better if this showed up

Trotskilicious
09-22-2009, 02:25 PM
by the way i can't believe nobody mentioned banana's posts about acid, which are exactly like this in the "mind expansion" vein

ifuktyourmom
09-22-2009, 03:03 PM
600 seeds will give you a serious trip. If you are a weakling, go for 400. If you have access to a digital scale, I would weigh out a few and then do the math. If you use these numbers with the Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, you will be in hell. Serious distinction there.

Elvis The Fat Years
09-22-2009, 03:06 PM
i have no idea what you just said.

dean_r_koontz
09-22-2009, 03:23 PM
these drugs can be pretty dangerous if you're unlucky and have a suspectibility for the damages they can do. like getting permanent visual hallucinations and disconnection from ones emotions.

dean_r_koontz
09-22-2009, 03:24 PM
anyone know of anyone who's had those kinds of problems? makes for cool reading usually.

Dogfighter28
09-22-2009, 03:26 PM
I had a "bad trip" on pot one time, as funny as that sounds. Just one or two hits, and I couldn't focus on any one thought for more than a millisecond. I lost all grasp of reality and everything was spinning. This lasted for almost a day. I was freaking the fuck out. I have felt dumber ever since, like my brain was fried. I used to be on point, but now I'm always behind the curve :(

dean_r_koontz
09-22-2009, 03:27 PM
ha hna FUCKD!

dean_r_koontz
09-22-2009, 03:32 PM
just kidding. you shouldn't do those drugs unless you have a strong psyche like ella or fattening ass.

Joe
09-22-2009, 04:14 PM
:hanging:

redbull
09-22-2009, 04:38 PM
lets all slam our cocks down ella's lsd-addled throat

redbull
09-22-2009, 04:39 PM
FA FA FA FA FA FA FA FA FA

redbull
09-22-2009, 04:39 PM
NIGGA, IMMA ABORT YO BABY

Floppy Nono
09-22-2009, 04:51 PM
by the way i can't believe nobody mentioned banana's posts about acid, which are exactly like this in the "mind expansion" vein

i was thinking about this as i read the thread. banana and his friends can never explain the truth of the universe using their verbal words or something wasn't it?

dean_r_koontz
09-22-2009, 04:58 PM
jjh

ATS
09-22-2009, 06:07 PM
ella ruins the coolness of doing drugs for netphoria and they retaliate in words

Travis Meeks
09-22-2009, 06:37 PM
what were the other universes like?

Dogfighter28
09-22-2009, 06:38 PM
MEEKS! :rockon:

Travis Meeks
09-22-2009, 06:38 PM
I hope in another universe I am there and possess a massive, long thick cock.

shannon
09-22-2009, 06:39 PM
what were the other universes like?

she can't even think of an explanation. she transcended.

Travis Meeks
09-22-2009, 06:40 PM
Ella, the trick to doing drugs is understanding that everything you see while tripping is not real. Read about Phillip Garrido if you don't believe me.

Travis Meeks
09-22-2009, 06:42 PM
she can't even think of an explanation. she transcended.

hmm, next year she should bring a camera. I would recommend a disposable one in case a monster from another universe (parallel of course) tries to take it from her. A good camera can cost a fortune to replace.

killtrocity
09-22-2009, 06:47 PM
don't forget about relapsing on her dog's epilepsy medicine Phenobarbitol

hahahahahaha! I'd forgotten about this! Thanks for the reminder.

Dogfighter28
09-22-2009, 06:48 PM
Geez. Alright guys, I'm calling the fight. This is getting nasty.

Dogfighter28
09-22-2009, 06:49 PM
K.O.!!!!!

:billy:

Trotskilicious
09-22-2009, 06:52 PM
stop dogfucker

ella
09-22-2009, 07:17 PM
A few of u are so judgemental. I'm not saying that what i witnessed while tripping was real- I was just trying to explain the intensity of my situation and how I felt through out the trip.

ciGarski
09-22-2009, 07:21 PM
the bands. man, i don't know how well drugs and this music could mix for someone

Fall Hookahville 2009: Bands and Schedule (http://www.hookahville.com/lineup.shtml)

shannon
09-22-2009, 07:22 PM
"excuse me? we're Leftover Salmon. you haven't heard of us??"

http://www.hookahville.com/fall2009images/band_leftover.jpg

wHATcOLOR
09-22-2009, 07:34 PM
oh god. that band played at my school when i was in college. it was like 10 years ago. all i remember is they sucked, and the only reason i remember that is their terrible name is easy to identify

Trotskilicious
09-22-2009, 08:07 PM
A few of u are so judgemental. I'm not saying that what i witnessed while tripping was real- I was just trying to explain the intensity of my situation and how I felt through out the trip.

and then when people go who cares you say they need to expand they mind

Shapan
09-22-2009, 08:23 PM
isn't transcend a transitive verb? you can't just transcend, you need to transcend something. could be wrong.

depends, what universe are you in

Eulogy
09-23-2009, 12:46 AM
i like how byron barnes tries to stop the bleeding because ella thinks he is attractive

Dogfighter28
09-23-2009, 12:56 AM
You don't see me defending you, Eulogy. Oh wait... shit.

Eulogy
09-23-2009, 12:58 AM
hey, i mean i get it. it's just a little transparent.

ella's not a bad looking chick. it's just too bad she's so fucking vapid.

Dogfighter28
09-23-2009, 01:00 AM
Eulogy please hold me.

Eulogy
09-23-2009, 01:01 AM
just hold one of those pudgy freshmen instead

Dogfighter28
09-23-2009, 01:06 AM
That dude was totes a senior. We did do a beautiful dance of love, is that satisfactory?

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs280.snc1/10730_519135682124_135302789_30795507_1191867_n.jp g

RELEASE THE WOLVES

Halber Mensch
09-23-2009, 01:12 AM
forrest gump has an answer for everything.

redbull
09-23-2009, 01:16 AM
cornmeal are ok

ella
09-23-2009, 01:22 AM
Sorry guys...

Ol' Couch Ass
09-23-2009, 01:29 AM
brain was fried. I used to be on point, but now I'm always behind the curve :(

Matt Schaub sure was on point on Sunday wasn't he?

Halber Mensch
09-23-2009, 01:33 AM
the remake of dave matthews band was better than the original.

Trotskilicious
09-23-2009, 02:26 AM
ella's not a bad looking chick.

I'd hit it

it's just too bad she's so fucking vapid.

she needs to move to a city maybe she'll transcend her mind

barden
09-23-2009, 08:47 PM

hey look! you're a stupid fuck.

barden
09-23-2009, 08:57 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/beautifulloser/Funny%20Pics/ella.jpg

hey jenny, i c wat u did there, searching google images for 'tripping' it was pretty amazing nice 1~~!

ALSO, I ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW, HOW DID YOU JUSTIFY THE 'BEAUTIFUL' PART OF BEAUTIFULLOSER???

Bread Regal
06-21-2015, 11:11 PM
bump

Trotskilicious
06-21-2015, 11:25 PM
ugh god don't bump this i used the phrase "i'd hit it"

hnibos
06-21-2015, 11:25 PM
barden was such a piece of shit. i hope hes dead

scottytheoneand
06-21-2015, 11:27 PM
what did happen to barden? where he go?

ilikeplanets
06-21-2015, 11:31 PM
how did she not know what morning glory was?? poser

ilikeplanets
06-21-2015, 11:31 PM
i wonder if she tried dmt? acid can only get you to about 3 multiple parallel universes, even with ecstasy

Trotskilicious
06-21-2015, 11:48 PM
what did happen to barden? where he go?

nimrod banned his ip

Dogfighter28
06-22-2015, 12:09 AM
ella is tripping in her mind IN HELL

Shallowed
06-22-2015, 12:17 AM
Everyone describe their first major drug experience go

Shallowed
06-22-2015, 12:18 AM
Mine: http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=173858

ohnoitsbonnie
06-22-2015, 12:46 AM
The first few times I got drunk I felt great. Now I feel terrible when I do. My back and shoulders hurt so much when I do and I feel incredibly nauseous, sweaty, and anxious

I once smoked weed all day and then never again. It was alright but not amazing I guess. I see why people do it

ilikeplanets
06-22-2015, 01:51 AM
My first next-level feeling was on ecstasy. i had previously tried weed, benzos, alcohol, coke, and meth. I was 16 at the time. Some dude had a big baggie of Green Ferrari pills down at the creek behind school where all the smokers went to light up before class. I kept feeling my pill through my pocket all day to make sure it didn't randomly disappear, I was so excited. My best friend at the time and I went to his house after school and took them....I wound up losing my virginity in his backyard (something we talked about before anyway) and at one point I was laying in the street and couldn't stop the jaw tremors so I started barking :erm: Damn I remember tasting the color blue and grabbing at a fan that wasn't there. No way his mom didn't know something was up. I also became disproportionately fond of a burnt paper cup because of how perfectly circular it was. My friend licked and climbed a tree. I have done ecstasy probably 12 more times since then, I loved it.

ilikeplanets
06-22-2015, 01:58 AM
By age 21 I had done all the major hallucinogens (mushrooms, acid, mescaline, salvia) and then had my head blown out of the water again on DMT. There are barely words for it....I left the room I was in and traveled straight up into the sky where my body became invisible and I was filled with stars. I plummeted out of the sky onto a magic carpet type thing and floated back into my boyfriend's room. The alien-type creatures left with a hug. Apparently in reality I was hysterically laughing on the floor, grabbing my boyfriend's leg.

The only other thing that fucked me up so notably was 25C-nbome. I got shot backwards through my own spiraling DNA and the ceiling opened up into daylight. There was a lot of flashing orange and blue. This was the only trip ever where I was so fucked up I didn't remember what I took. I kept saying "Damn these mushrooms must have been really strong!" Hahaha my poor roommates!! I flung myself from the couch to floor over and over again, ripping off my shirt cuz I got too hot. I kept asking for the day and time repeatedly too even though I could see the clock...I just couldn't wrap my head around it. That shit lasted for about 18 hours, too.

All in all, I've counted and have done 15 different hallucinogens. Silk Road was crazy!!

ilikeplanets
06-22-2015, 02:04 AM
Shooting up 2C-E was probably the most immediately intense experience apart from DMT. The first thing I ever shot up was a roxi Mbox 30 but I graduated to heroin fairly quickly after that. I've shot everything from crack to 2C-I, meth to 4-FA. Opiates are the only thing I continue to shoot.

Cool As Ice Cream
06-22-2015, 04:52 AM
http://i58.tinypic.com/htu1r5.png

dreams of glass
06-22-2015, 05:44 AM
DMT is beyond words, in that no amount of language can ever describe the immensity or intensity of the experience.

ilikeplanets
06-22-2015, 10:35 AM
it's true, i still can't believe those kinds of hallucinations can happen. so insane. and it never gets any less intense - i've been lucky enough to try it dozens of times

Anthony_Kiedis
06-22-2015, 04:38 PM
I've known people that have curated festivals before and I thought, "Hmm. Is it real?"

The exploding boy
06-22-2015, 04:53 PM
when i read people's experiences with hallucinogens it just terrifies me. Even when they say it was amazing and they were having a great time (which most do). i think i wouldn't recover. I think I'd end up in a ward forever scarred by the experience.

Like you know when you're slightly delirious in a half sleep state and having dreams that seem so real, i had that just this morning in fact, well when i wake up i always feel a bit traumatized and it takes me a while to recover. I think i am terrified of losing my mind. Maybe cause anxiety/panic attacks feel like you are. When i have a panic attack i always feel what if i stay this way forever. what if i never go back to normal.

it happened to an uncle too. losing his mind i mean. he was an airline pilot. Had a wife, a kid, succesful and all. at about 40 he had a complete psychosis, he wasn't a drug user either. Ended talking about government spying on him and all. Blew his brains out with a shotgun. i feel like i have that in my DNA and that someday it'll just come out.

hnibos
06-22-2015, 04:58 PM
when i read people's experiences with hallucinogens it just terrifies me. Even when they say it was amazing and they were having a great time (which most do). i think i wouldn't recover. I think I'd end up in a ward forever scarred by the experience.

Like you know when you're slightly delirious in a half sleep state and having dreams that seem so real, i had that just this morning in fact, well when i wake up i always feel a bit traumatized and it takes me a while to recover. I think i am terrified of losing my mind. Maybe cause anxiety/panic attacks feel like you are. When i have a panic attack i always feel what if i stay this way forever. what if i never go back to normal.

it happened to an uncle too. losing his mind i mean. he was an airline pilot. Had a wife, a kid, succesful and all. at about 40 he had a complete psychosis, he wasn't a drug user either. Ended talking about government spying on him and all. Blew his brains out with a shotgun. i feel like i have that in my DNA and that someday it'll just come out.

pussy

The exploding boy
06-22-2015, 05:03 PM
I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands...

Trotskilicious
06-22-2015, 07:09 PM
do some psilicibin, ive been told many times LSD is bad for the clinically sad

but mushrooms were loverly for me

dreams of glass
06-22-2015, 09:00 PM
mushrooms are awesome, I've always had a great time with them

not to get all hippy dippy, but they are great teachers

ilikeplanets
06-22-2015, 09:45 PM
golden teachers, in fact

Shallowed
06-22-2015, 11:50 PM
For some reason shrooms scare me more than LSD. I think it's the difference in the way that they're taken, LSD is a pure chemical absorbed on the tongue and shrooms are a fungus that need to be digested and can make you super sick or kill you if you pick the wrong shit. Apparently they're really easy to find where I am but I'm still apprehensive.

ilikeplanets
06-22-2015, 11:54 PM
they won't be the wrong ones if they're grown at home from spores!

ohnoitsbonnie
06-23-2015, 12:00 AM
That is very easy and very difficult to do at the same time.

ilikeplanets
06-23-2015, 12:10 AM
it's easy to have them get contaminated but they require very little effort after feeding until drying, ime

reprise85
06-23-2015, 12:54 AM

the what if i never go back to normal thing is a common acid freakout and one that i experienced my first time. also adding to that feeling is the length of time it lasts for... you can be truly fucked on LSD for 8+ hours easily.

on the other hand, LSD was used in psychotherapy before it was made illegal for political reasons and definitely has potential as a therapeutic tool when used with the supervision of someone who knows how to focus the experience. i think LSD could be beneficial for those with anxiety but only with intention of facing those things that cause the person anxiety and the knowledge that having a difficult experience is part of the process

ohnoitsbonnie
06-23-2015, 01:06 AM
it's easy to have them get contaminated but they require very little effort after feeding until drying, ime

Don't know what you mean about feeding

ilikeplanets
06-23-2015, 03:10 AM
after setting up the substrate and inoculating it with the goodies, i guess

FoolofaTook
06-23-2015, 07:42 AM
i've never done acid, but half of my shroom trips (maybe 40 in total over 10 years) have been awful. i wouldn't recommend hallucinogens to anyone with depression, anxiety, paranoia, etc. and i've had bad experiences on weed too even though i am a pothead.

them drugs be dangerous.

Cool As Ice Cream
06-23-2015, 07:43 AM
I think that tripping some how made my consciousness to transcend which enabled me to witness multiple parallel universes. That's the only explanation I can think of. That's the only explanation I can think of. That's the only explanation I can think of. That's the only explanation I can think of. That's the only explanation I can think of. That's the only explanation I can think of. That's the only explanation I can think of. That's the only explanation I can think of.

FoolofaTook
06-23-2015, 07:44 AM
ok my crazy story

i shot ketamine once in saudi. tripped so hard that i had total ego loss. everything melted into everything. it was terrifying. i saw a little ziggurat of melting cubes. the whole thing lasted under 10 minutes. never again. not for a million bucks.

FoolofaTook
06-23-2015, 07:45 AM
here's an explanation: YOUR WEAK MIND SUCKS WANG BITCH