View Full Version : so my parents are taking yoga...and the house is full of soy products

twilightfadez
03-05-2003, 08:03 PM
:erm
what is up with that?
all the cheese has been vanished!!! and now we have soy-cheese in mozarella flavor.......and soy meatballs.....soy burgers....well soy everything
and they told me that if i heard funny noises from the room its cos they were practicing some yoga breathing techniques
umm ok
:eek:

DeviousJ
03-05-2003, 08:04 PM
Soy! Soy!

DeviousJ
03-05-2003, 08:04 PM
Soy un gato

twilightfadez
03-05-2003, 08:05 PM
soy una gatita?

DeviousJ
03-05-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by twilightfadez
soy una gatita?

No se, pero si quieres...

twilightfadez
03-05-2003, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by DeviousJ

No se, pero si quieres...

bueno....esta bien....tu eres un gatito y yo soy una gatita

june33
03-05-2003, 08:14 PM
THAT IS SO COOL!!!!!!!! Did they tell you why they are starting this now? You should go in there with them and do yoga. like as a family!! Do you know hoe fucking elated I would be if my family was like that!!??? DO YOU>>

twilightfadez
03-05-2003, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by june33
THAT IS SO COOL!!!!!!!! Did they tell you why they are starting this now? You should go in there with them and do yoga. like as a family!! Do you know hoe fucking elated I would be if my family was like that!!??? DO YOU>>
really? they asked me if i wanted to...but i said no......i dont feel comfortable i guess....its weird

DeviousJ
03-05-2003, 08:16 PM

Hay muchos gatitos por aqui.

What the hell does 'joder' mean?

DeviousJ
03-05-2003, 08:17 PM

Wow, now there's enthusiasm

beef curtains
03-05-2003, 08:17 PM

haz el amor!!

twilightfadez
03-05-2003, 08:19 PM

Hay muchos gatitos por aqui.

What the hell does 'joder' mean?
in some countries it means fuck / screw
where i come from you can say joder (and not curse) and use it like "no me jodas" (don't kid me) or "me voy a joder si no hago ese trabajo" (i'm screwed if i don't finish that job)
so it means either to kid someone, or to be screwed

DeviousJ
03-05-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by So very sad about me

haz el amor!!

Cuidad! El pene de Dave esta perdido!

machinaddict
03-05-2003, 08:21 PM
:erm
well soy everything

:eek:
i feel sorry for you
i suggest buying a pound of bacon and eating it right in front of them

DeviousJ
03-05-2003, 08:22 PM

in some countries it means fuck / screw
where i come from you can say joder (and not curse) and use it like "no me jodas" (don't kid me) or "me voy a joder si no hago ese trabajo" (i'm screwed if i don't finish that job)
so it means either to kid someone, or to be screwed

Hehe, it all becomes clear. Gracias!

twilightfadez
03-05-2003, 08:22 PM

Cuidad! El pene de Dave esta perdido!
"cuidado...."
ciudad = city

;)

june33
03-05-2003, 08:27 PM

Wow, now there's enthusiasm

haha. i know i get a little excited sometimes. i'm really into turning my life around into that type of lifestyle right now.....and my parents kind of think it's stupid i guess. To have them be open minded and participate in YOGA and drink soy milk with me and sit around the kitchen table passing a pipe (well i know that will never happen) would be a dream come true for me!

DeviousJ
03-05-2003, 08:28 PM

"cuidado...."
ciudad = city

;)

Gah, I was considering tacking an 'o' on the end there. I didn't spell it 'ciudad' though :p

How the hell do you just say 'Dave's' anyway without sounding like a 3 year old? I almost started using Japanese grammar :erm

Ahora, tu eres mi profesora de espanol!

twilightfadez
03-05-2003, 08:30 PM
hey anytime!
well you can't really translate Dave's
i would have to see what come before it......
el (insert fun body part) de Dave...

DeviousJ
03-05-2003, 08:34 PM

haha. i know i get a little excited sometimes. i'm really into turning my life around into that type of lifestyle right now.....and my parents kind of think it's stupid i guess. To have them be open minded and participate in YOGA and drink soy milk with me and sit around the kitchen table passing a pipe (well i know that will never happen) would be a dream come true for me!

Haha, well at least you could push the health benefits of yoga to them, and move onto the relaxation aids a little later hmm? Hey, do you still play volleyball?

DeviousJ
03-05-2003, 08:36 PM
hey anytime!
well you can't really translate Dave's
i would have to see what come before it......
el (insert fun body part) de Dave...

Oh cool, I did it right. I haven't had a Spanish class in about 8 years, I don't think we got as far as past and future tenses - so I can't tell what form of hacer Shannon used :o Which is why I had to distract her!

june33
03-05-2003, 08:40 PM
No, i quit after my junior year in high school........which was almost three years ago. :)
I had been playing for like 6 years nonstop for the school team, club teams, and summer camps. I knew I didn't want to play in college or anything and I guess I was burned out on it and stated experiencing other things, so I quit. I still play informally every once in a while but i suck now. :(

twilightfadez
03-05-2003, 08:44 PM

Oh cool, I did it right. I haven't had a Spanish class in about 8 years, I don't think we got as far as past and future tenses - so I can't tell what form of hacer Shannon used :o Which is why I had to distract her!
that's really good for 8 years!

DeviousJ
03-05-2003, 08:50 PM
No, i quit after my junior year in high school........which was almost three years ago. :)
I had been playing for like 6 years nonstop for the school team, club teams, and summer camps. I knew I didn't want to play in college or anything and I guess I was burned out on it and stated experiencing other things, so I quit. I still play informally every once in a while but i suck now. :(

Looks like I haven't spoken to you in 3 years then! Well there's no point playing things competitively unless you really want to, it'll just ruin it for you. Although, you might get a summer job near the beach and join a small volleyball team for fun, but end up hitting the winning spike in a big-money tournament!

(Sorry, I'm still in that sorority thread)

DeviousJ
03-05-2003, 08:53 PM

that's really good for 8 years!

Strangely, I can remember a lot of it. I don't learn things anywhere near as well as I used to, which is depressing. I'm finidng Japanese really difficult, but that could be partly because it's so different to Latin-based languages, and the short length of the words, and the fact I'm having to teach myself instead of having a class. I wish I could still remember some French too... but my Spanish was never good enough to translate your sig properly :erm

june33
03-05-2003, 08:54 PM
and then i could meet a studly, volleyball playing dude on the beach who will do yoga and eat soyburgers with me!! :cool:

DeviousJ
03-05-2003, 08:58 PM
and then i could meet a studly, volleyball playing dude on the beach who will do yoga and eat soyburgers with me!! :cool:

Will he have a pipe? Your parents wouldn't approve, but he'd end up doing something noble and selfless for them and then everyone would be happy

june33
03-05-2003, 09:00 PM
no, he would have a bong. DUH!!!!!!