View Full Version : Taper Needs ticket(s) for Electric Factory show

ImplodingVoice
03-05-2003, 01:05 PM
Hey everyone,

I am going to be taping the Hammerstein show in NYC, and then the Electric Factory show in Philadelphia. Since I am going to be paying for two tickets for NYC (so another taper can join to help me out), I cannot afford Electric Factory. Anyone have extras for face or maybe someone can give me one for free? I will probably have to be paying for the extra Electric Factory ticket too, so the taper can join me there.

I will be making the best recordings (audience) of NYC and Philadelphia, provided I can make the show. I also might go to the MD show, but that's a big streth right now.

Thanks,

Tom Roach

e-mail: [email protected]
aim: PromTheme

glued_on_wings
03-05-2003, 02:18 PM
and what makes you think that you are going to make the best recording.

Jeremy

Sacred Age Of Innocence
03-05-2003, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by glued_on_wings
and what makes you think that you are going to make the best recording.

Jeremy

It is called mic powertrip

ImplodingVoice
03-05-2003, 02:53 PM
Well, I made the best recording at the First Union Center. My friend is just getting to transferring my DAT master to CDR this week. Long story there, but I just just don't have the proper playback equipment, and he does.

The December 15, 2002 recording will be on the DC Hub in about 1 week I hope. Go to spfc.org for info on the setup.

I also hope that others out there go to these shows and make great recordings, even if they don't have professional gear. After all, position matters just as much.

Hopefully you all don't get carried away and start flaming the heck out of me just for trying to make good live Zwan recordings.

-Tom

Sacred Age Of Innocence
03-05-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by ImplodingVoice
Well, I made the best recording at the First Union Center. My friend is just getting to transferring my DAT master to CDR this week. Long story there, but I just just don't have the proper playback equipment, and he does.

The December 15, 2002 recording will be on the DC Hub in about 1 week I hope. Go to spfc.org for info on the setup.

I also hope that others out there go to these shows and make great recordings, even if they don't have professional gear. After all, position matters just as much.

Hopefully you all don't get carried away and start flaming the heck out of me just for trying to make good live Zwan recordings.

-Tom

professional gear doesn't make a taper

DeviousJ
03-05-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by ImplodingVoice

I think if anyone flames the heck out of you, it will be for trying to score a free ticket

glued_on_wings
03-05-2003, 09:04 PM
Well i got the baltimore and philly shows covered with some pretty nice gear. And i have also heard rumors of possible schopes and or Neumans being present at one or both of the shows.

Jeremy

palidor
03-07-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Sacred Age Of Innocence

professional gear doesn't make a taper

bingo!

skippy
03-07-2003, 01:13 PM
Hey I'll sell you my ticket for 2 grand. Let me know if you're interested.

palidor
03-07-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Mark LeDrew
Hey I'll sell you my ticket for 2 grand. Let me know if you're interested.

Why settle for 2 grand, when you could have.....
http://www.candydirect.com/images/web/819491-AA_prod.jpg