View Full Version : I've been here for eight years

tear stained glass
06-04-2009, 01:09 PM
Since I've been gone without lurking for awhile, please update me on what's new around here. Here are some examples of what I'd like answered: who are most of you people? Is Shaunna married now? Whatever happened to Elisabeth and her threesome thing with that Shparticus guy and the other woman? Did Eulogy cheat on Caine Walker while in Britain? Is Julio still an asshole? What's iamonthesiamesedreamcover's living situation? Is Affectation still driving that Ford Focus? To contribute: Patrick Stein has been married since August and living in London since October.

Sometimes I feel like a butterfly being chased by a lion.

ohnoitsbonnie
06-04-2009, 01:14 PM
Since I've been gone without lurking for awhile, please update me on what's new around here. Here are some examples of what I'd like answered: who are most of you people? Is Shaunna married now? Whatever happened to Elisabeth and her threesome thing with that Shparticus guy and the other woman? Did Eulogy cheat on Caine Walker while in Britain? Is Julio still an asshole? What's iamonthesiamesedreamcover's living situation? Is Affectation still driving that Ford Focus? To contribute: Patrick Stein has been married since August and living in London since October.

She is almost married. Do you mean lie x shparticus? No. Yeah. Idk. Lol

*throws up*

duovamp
06-04-2009, 01:27 PM

Due to recent legislation, I am forced by law to inform you that I have been charged with and/or found guilty of a sex crime involving a minor.

Brute Squad
06-04-2009, 02:05 PM
Shaunna is getting married - this summer I believe. It sounds like she and her guy will be pretty awesome together.

wHATcOLOR
06-04-2009, 05:28 PM
i was about to ask you how this makes you feel, but you've already covered that. nice one! i was also wondering about how that situation with lie turned out

barden
06-04-2009, 06:11 PM
most of us people are reprise85.
affectation is still rocking the shit out of that focus and sometimes i find myself a little jealous.
shaunna dreams maternal white wedding dreams while contemplating various temptations of cock and the occaisional pussay.
they filmed the threesome, released under the title 'METRO 3VD' you can stream it on xtube.
Julio no longer posts here last i heard he is persuing a successful photography career somewhere in Europe. He was intending to backpack the himilayas on some assignment. maybe he ran into the yeti i dont know. but the whole thing seemed to have made him rather chipper.
iamonthesiamesedreamcovers living situation is pretty sweet. bunked up with a new poster here called banana.

barden
06-04-2009, 06:12 PM
what else do you need to know?

Joe
06-04-2009, 10:17 PM
so that means you have been on the o-board for 10 years?

Eulogy
06-04-2009, 10:22 PM
what does that even mean

ella
06-04-2009, 10:24 PM
Well hey Tear Stained.

I'm Anne, you've probably seen me post, i'm not saying you "read" them, but I'm sure you've seen my posts.

Hopefully you're back for good, unlike me...I'll probably leave this place after about ten mins and not come back for another month. ;) I like to keep this place fresh.

Joe
06-04-2009, 10:25 PM
hi ella :)

Mooney
06-04-2009, 10:27 PM
well, i pretty much run this place now. i'm accumulated 10k posts in the 45days that i've been here, but i think you seem pretty cool so you are safe.

ella
06-04-2009, 10:32 PM
Hey Mojo, how have you been?

You should join the chat...I'm all alone in there... =(

Joe
06-04-2009, 10:37 PM
send me a link i'll join right away!

Caine Walker
06-04-2009, 10:54 PM
eulogy didn't cheat on me.

not that i know of, anyway.

:mad:

ohnoitsbonnie
06-04-2009, 10:59 PM
;)

pale_princess
06-06-2009, 11:50 AM
shaunna dreams maternal white wedding dreams while contemplating various .
true except i'm wearing a pink wedding dress.

Travis Meeks
06-06-2009, 11:54 AM
I just booked a flight to London to begin my new life with Eulogy. Farewell netphoria