View Full Version : douche bags....

vanilla
06-03-2009, 06:00 AM
so, this past weekend i stayed in this small town called two harbors (it's about 30 minutes north of duluth, minnesota), right on lake superior for my brother's wedding. the place my family and i stayed at was really nice, with a balcony that overlooked the lake. on friday after the rehersal we had a bbq at our hotel for family and friends. i was outside on the balcony smoking a cigarette when this dude comes out. i start talking to him and ask if he wants to hear a lame joke that goes "have you seen the movie Constipation? wait, it hasn't come out yet". i admit it's a lame joke, and i warned this guy, but he decides to mock me anyway and then totally rips ass right in front of me. this is the first time i've met this guy (he's the boyfriend of my now sister in law's maid of honor). i was totally disgusted and told him that was my cue to leave. as i walked inside i gave him a jerky smile and a thumbs up. so, right then i decided i didn't like this dude. the next day was my brother's wedding. everything went well until the bonfire that evening. so this same dude, actually his name is Zack. so this dude Zack tells me he's been drinking all day long. we all roast marshmallows and have smores. Zack decides he's going to have his like 20th beer of the day. the bottle he choose wasn't a twist off. so i offer to open it for him by using a lighter (a trick my cousin taught me). so as i'm opening the bottle for him i start teasing him and called him a panty a couple of times because he couldn't open his own bottle. yes, a "panty". i got the bottle of beer open for him and tell him he can have it under one condition, that he stops singing. he was signing almost every song that came on, and he was totally off tune and i could tell it was bothering people. so at that point he gets pissed because i'm keeping his precious alcohol away from him. side note: this guy is from iowa, was on the wrestling team, and from listening to him talk is a male shovanist. so, this dude decides to almost charge me and got in my face. i yelled at him "fucker! you don't scare me!". at that point i realize i need to give him his beer and go sit down. he leaves the bonfire with his girlfriend chasing after him. about 10 minutes later he decides to come back by himself. he sits on a log and starts staring at the fire and is mouthing words to himself. a couple days later i talked to my brother's wife and she said that if it wasn't me that night that it would have been someone else that he would have got in a confrontation with. i do admit i was being mouthy but this dude was insanely drunk. my brother's wife also told me that when she was checking out she overheard the person next to her complaining that they had slept on a wet bed all night and told the hotel employee their room number. it was the same room the douche bag had stayed in the night previous. he had pissed the bed!

all in all, i have learned to not be mouthy to people i don't know & that are totally wasted. :)

Martyr
06-03-2009, 06:22 AM
so you called him a panty?

vanilla
06-03-2009, 06:25 AM
yeah, i called him a panty. no other guy has deserved to be called that more than him at that moment.

Luke de Spa
06-03-2009, 07:18 AM
chauvinist

Cool As Ice Cream
06-03-2009, 07:34 AM
chauvinist

ah, thanks. i was wondering what was meant there.

Shallowed
06-03-2009, 07:42 AM
Sounds like he was just playing hard to get.

vanilla
06-03-2009, 07:55 AM
i'm a horrible speller.

hnibos
06-03-2009, 08:18 AM
you should have been slapped

Shallowed
06-03-2009, 08:25 AM
i'm a horrible speller.

And a horrible flirter, too. By the sounds of it, that guy wanted to be all over you.

vanilla
06-03-2009, 08:34 AM
And a horrible flirter, too. By the sounds of it, that guy wanted to be all over you.

you're probably right on both counts. ew.

vanilla
06-03-2009, 08:35 AM
you should have been slapped

he'd be in the hospital right now if that happened.

Cool As Ice Cream
06-03-2009, 08:39 AM
so do i get this right did this guy fart?

Gossamer
06-03-2009, 11:51 AM
this all sounds extremely redneck

JokeyLoki
06-03-2009, 12:20 PM
Yeah... bonfire after the wedding?

(Yeah, guy is a cock.)

hnibos
06-03-2009, 12:22 PM
http://forums.netphoria.org/photoalbum/albums/userpics/12304/vanilla1.jpg

could someone photoshop a black eye?

shannon