View Full Version : holy crap, the last five minutes of the seaon finale of SVU was awesome

Caine Walker
06-02-2009, 09:59 PM
that was fucking great. heartpounding :banging:

Caine Walker
06-02-2009, 10:02 PM
and of course i meant "season".

pale blue eyes
06-02-2009, 10:07 PM
Of course you did, sort of like how you also meant finale and not final.

I am tempted to download this but the last couple of seasons I feel a little lame after watching an episode of this. It just seems like every episode it the same, with Stabler getting angry and Benson taking something personally. I mean, they're both good looking so I still watch but it feels like a soap opera sometimes. What happened?

wHATcOLOR
06-02-2009, 10:20 PM
y don't u j o ur d

Caine Walker
06-02-2009, 10:20 PM
stabbing, slashing, slapping.

Joe
06-02-2009, 10:23 PM
yeah if you like borring predictable telivision it was the bees knees

pale blue eyes
06-02-2009, 10:25 PM
Awesome, it sounds as hilariously bad as I imagined it to be.

Caine Walker
06-02-2009, 10:34 PM
noooooo.

Trotskilicious
06-02-2009, 11:31 PM
i thought it was one of the worst things i've ever seen on television

seemed like something that would happen on CSI: Miami than a L&O show. I'll stick with regular old L&O thankyouverymuch.

ohnoitsbonnie
06-02-2009, 11:40 PM
Yeah law and order classic ftw!

Trotskilicious
06-02-2009, 11:41 PM
i like the new cast a lot, especially cutty. anthony anderson and that other guy are cool too.

ohnoitsbonnie
06-02-2009, 11:44 PM
I disagree totally

Trotskilicious
06-02-2009, 11:51 PM
you suck

ohnoitsbonnie
06-03-2009, 12:08 AM
Naw, I'm still a fan of

http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/041229/041229_orbach_hmed_8a.h2.jpg

and even dennis farina I guess. Why not.

Also when the episode is more court than action ohhhhhhh yes

Trotskilicious
06-03-2009, 12:31 AM
yeah detective briscoe is the best always but you know he's dead right

and yeah i like the court stuff most that's why I like cutty because he's very snaky and does scummy things

ohnoitsbonnie
06-03-2009, 01:24 AM
Yeah I know. Do you remember when chris noth and dann florek were the main characters and the show was working out all its kinks? I enjoy that too sometimes but it's weird because most of the time I wasn't even born yet when those were made

Mo
06-03-2009, 03:06 AM
Wait, which one is SVU?

/Nevermind, it's the one with Ice-T. LOL.

Nimrod's Son
06-03-2009, 03:39 AM
chris noth or nothing

pale blue eyes
06-03-2009, 07:28 AM
The finale was just as bad as most of the episodes I have seen this season, minus the overly obvious ripped-from-the-headlines stuff.

It was kind of neat to finally meet Munch's ex-wife Gwen but I wish it had been under less ridiculous circumstances.

Luke de Spa
06-03-2009, 08:05 AM
i thought it was one of the worst things i've ever seen on television

seemed like something that would happen on CSI: Miami than a L&O show. I'll stick with regular old L&O thankyouverymuch.

csi miami is awesome

this never gets old
<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_sarYH0z948&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_sarYH0z948&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Trotskilicious
06-03-2009, 10:58 AM
The finale was just as bad as most of the episodes I have seen this season, minus the overly obvious ripped-from-the-headlines stuff.

It was kind of neat to finally meet Munch's ex-wife Gwen but I wish it had been under less ridiculous circumstances.

I wasn't following it that closely but it seemed really ridiculous from the outset but I kind of played it off as a serial killer chase but then when it gets to the end and the lab tech wants to kill people because they were mean to him...I mean <i>for real??</I> It's just completely unbelievable.

I thought last week's episode was drawn out and bad, with the escaped murderer assuming another identity for decades. That woman's voice was just annoying after a while, she's never left new york but she has a southern accent. Just bizzare. I've seen two episodes of this show and they're both awful and both sadly lacking in what L&O is supposed to deliver on: mystery.

this thread backfired.

pale blue eyes
06-03-2009, 12:21 PM
I watched the first five or six seasons on and off, mostly through marathons while I was at school and bored. The last two or three seasons have been pretty awful and I have no idea why this show keeps getting renewed besides the fact a lot of people want the two leads to make out before the show ends or whatever. It's just been horrible lately, I think I have watched five episodes the entire season. I liked what I have seen of the original and Criminal Intent a lot, mainly because of D'Onofrio and Chris Noth's characters though.

Caine Walker
06-03-2009, 12:26 PM
i actually agree that they've gotten pretty bad, but i love the show. can't help it. the campiness kind of gives it a bit of charm, imo.

Trotskilicious
06-03-2009, 12:38 PM
I watched the first five or six seasons on and off, mostly through marathons while I was at school and bored. The last two or three seasons have been pretty awful and I have no idea why this show keeps getting renewed besides the fact a lot of people want the two leads to make out before the show ends or whatever. It's just been horrible lately, I think I have watched five episodes the entire season. I liked what I have seen of the original and Criminal Intent a lot, mainly because of D'Onofrio and Chris Noth's characters though.

SVU is the highest rated L&O show. Yeah.

I liked Jeff Goldblum on the episodes of CI i've seen. He's flighty and weird, he's not really acting hah. Vinny D'Onofrio is the best though.

Trotskilicious
06-03-2009, 12:38 PM
i actually agree that they've gotten pretty bad, but i love the show. can't help it. the campiness kind of gives it a bit of charm, imo.

i don't think it would bother me much if it was anything other than Law & Order which I always felt was at least slightly realistic, you know?

Luke de Spa
06-04-2009, 08:09 AM
yeah more o' me old buddy vinny d' nahmean