View Full Version : Why do men and women feel the need to procreate?

Brute Squad
05-29-2009, 02:23 AM
Obviously there's the biological imperative of must keep the species alive...

And I'm fully aware that my desire to fuck women is mostly biological, perpetuated by physical attraction and masked by some sort of modern love/emotion thing. And I'm a fan of all of that...

But why? Kids just seem like a money/time suck. Is it because people get bored and have nothing to offer their own lives or each other besides children? There are so many things in life that I want to read about, listen to, do, watch, experience, etc... They would get in the way.

Not that I'm a genius Yale graduate or anything, but it just seems so basic or primitive.

Mo
05-29-2009, 02:27 AM
Yeah I don't know if I ever want to have kids.

Fattening Ass
05-29-2009, 02:47 AM
who said they feel the need to

duovamp
05-29-2009, 02:48 AM
If you want to extend your life a little more, you have kids and teach them to hate what you hate, plus they're like pets that are made out of 50% of you, and the other 50% is someone you really like. It's a pretty sweet deal tbh.

Shallowed
05-29-2009, 02:52 AM
I suppose back in the day money and time wasn't really an issue, so we still now have that sexual drive.

duovamp
05-29-2009, 02:54 AM
I'm pretty sure that when you have kids, you want to spend money on them. I mean I want to spend money on things I like or about which I care.

duovamp
05-29-2009, 02:54 AM
It isn't like "NOOOO MY MONEY THAT I EARNED!" It's more like you want to earn more money for the very reason of having more to put toward helping your child grow up to be/do whatever it wants, making dreams come true and some such.

duovamp
05-29-2009, 02:58 AM
Also my genes are so fucking awesome and I'd be doing society a disservice keeping them to myself.

Deadeyes
05-29-2009, 03:15 AM
Societies based around the mass and not the individual are the cause of peoples ignorance and thus their only creative contribution and purpose in life is more of the same from between their legs.

Natural impulses are a little backward for a supposed enlightened people, not that we demonstrate anything of the kind in this modern world.

Shallowed
05-29-2009, 03:18 AM
Iiiiiiiiiit's Deadeyes!!

duovamp
05-29-2009, 03:20 AM
Societies based around the mass and not the individual are the cause of peoples ignorance and thus their only creative contribution and purpose in life is more of the same from between their legs.

Natural impulses are a little backward for a supposed enlightened people, not that we demonstrate anything of the kind in this modern world.

Societies that most want to benefit the individual must be organized to benefit the whole first. Then from that the individual benefits most.

Deadeyes
05-29-2009, 03:30 AM
Societies that most want to benefit the individual must be organized to benefit the whole first. Then from that the individual benefits most.

Im sorry but the benefits of modern society have nothing to do with benefiting individual behaviour at all. They are aimed at mass control, they encourage nothing of the individual. It's fair enough to say that by our corrupted nature we achieve power and hold that in a position of omnipotence, and that is exactly what has happened for a long time by psychopaths.

Societies that encouraged self-realisation are so out of this world you just barely fathom what it would mean.

duovamp
05-29-2009, 03:34 AM
YouTube - A Beautiful Mind: Game Theory (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0ywiYboCLk)

duovamp
05-29-2009, 03:36 AM
Also it's cute that you think some magical mass controller exists above society.

killtrocity
05-29-2009, 03:51 AM
biology has its own agenda, and so do society and intellect. the act of fucking represents negative intellectual quality and positive biological quality

the mind is at war with basic impulses. your cells just want to multiply. conflicting types of value

duovamp
05-29-2009, 03:54 AM
Feels good man.

Mablak
05-29-2009, 04:22 AM
Honestly, there are too many things to do in life for me to ever have children, I can almost say with certainty that I'll never have the desire to raise kids. I think most people just accept attaining the wife / kids / comfy job as a goal at an early age, and of course there's often a lot of subtle pressure from your family to pursue that kind of lifestyle as you're growing up.

I think people also see it as a major goal in life, since they can't think of anything else worth doing. Also I think people feel like raising a family is the right thing to do for whatever fucking reason, religious motivations are surely a part of it a lot of the time.

Luke de Spa
05-29-2009, 04:27 AM

And I'm fully aware that my desire to fuck women is mostly biological, perpetuated by physical attraction and masked by some sort of modern love/emotion thing. And I'm a fan of all of that...

But why? Kids just seem like a money/time suck. Is it because people get bored and have nothing to offer their own lives or each other besides children? There are so many things in life that I want to read about, listen to, do, watch, experience, etc... They would get in the way.

uh didn't you answer your question in the first two paragraphs

you don't get to choose what you want dude

Shallowed
05-29-2009, 04:27 AM
Also I think people feel like raising a family is the right thing to do for whatever fucking reason, religious motivations are surely a part of it a lot of the time.

Really?

ChristHimself!
05-29-2009, 04:28 AM
are you trying to tell us you're gay andrew

im cool with that

mercurial
05-29-2009, 04:29 AM
its called sexy

duovamp
05-29-2009, 04:31 AM
This is consolation for Fogelsong's shortcomings.

redbull
05-29-2009, 04:43 AM
http://www.thecenterukiah.com/graphics/condombreak1-sm.jpg

cork_soaker
05-29-2009, 05:08 AM
its called sexy

Niel's Birth (http://home.comcast.net/~l.mcmahan/niel.html)

Starla
05-29-2009, 05:59 AM

Not that I'm a genius Yale graduate or anything, but it just seems so basic or primitive.

I basically wanted to feel something coming OUT of my vagina for a change instead of something going in. Childbirth accomplished this.

Starla
05-29-2009, 06:02 AM
I'm pretty sure that when you have kids, you want to spend money on them. I mean I want to spend money on things I like or about which I care.

no, not really. the beer comes first in this house.

Shallowed
05-29-2009, 06:10 AM
no, not really. the beer comes first in this house.

http://21.media.tumblr.com/O5dig2ziemeocu2azzujBw6vo1_500.jpg

Starla
05-29-2009, 06:16 AM
wow that brings back memories!

mercurial
05-29-2009, 06:55 AM
Niel's Birth (http://home.comcast.net/~l.mcmahan/niel.html)

jeepers

Cool As Ice Cream
05-29-2009, 07:29 AM
king of the highway?

cork_soaker
05-29-2009, 07:39 AM
& the king of beers

mxzombie
05-29-2009, 07:59 AM
I basically wanted to feel something coming OUT of my vagina for a change instead of something going in. Childbirth accomplished this.unless you've got a storage closet or something up there, everything that went into your vagina must have come out and i imagine you would have felt it.

just being literal

Luke de Spa
05-29-2009, 08:22 AM
or it goes in via vagina and comes out elsewhere, did you think of that you ignant sumbitch!!!

Shallowed
05-29-2009, 08:33 AM
You must have never ejaculated before, Starla.

topleybird
05-29-2009, 09:46 AM
Groups of people based around the shared interests of the group of people and not me are the cause of peoples ignorance

</A=A when the first A is me and the second A is jerk>

Deadeyes
05-29-2009, 12:51 PM
Also it's cute that you think some magical mass controller exists above society.

Are you a complete fucking moron? I said society is based around mass control, and not the freedom and honest beauty people as individuals possess. People don't want power over others out of love, they want to dominate and curb the mass, there is no great purpose here, it's a contrived joke. Enlightenment isn't even feasible under such nonsense.

Deadeyes
05-29-2009, 12:56 PM
Modern society that is. Who can blame these ideoligists when the mass is out of hand. Sense is lost upon the mindless shamble, so its time to close your minds and bury the individual.

beef curtains
05-29-2009, 02:33 PM
They're entertaining. Way more entertaining than animals. And if you wait around long enough they actually understand what you say, they say things back, and they will eventually do chores too.

JokeyLoki
05-29-2009, 02:49 PM
They're entertaining. Way more entertaining than animals. And if you wait around long enough they actually understand what you say, they say things back, and they will eventually do chores too.

For real. I'm tired of washing the dishes.

sppunk
05-29-2009, 02:49 PM
Before we got married, we vowed never to have children.

With that vow in place and the desire even stronger not to procreate, we're keeping up the good fight.

duovamp
05-29-2009, 03:21 PM
Are you a complete fucking moron? I said society is based around mass control, and not the freedom and honest beauty people as individuals possess. People don't want power over others out of love, they want to dominate and curb the mass, there is no great purpose here, it's a contrived joke. Enlightenment isn't even feasible under such nonsense.

Who the hell is controlling society? Society itself? :rofl:

mxzombie
05-29-2009, 06:34 PM
Before we got married, we vowed never to have children.

With that vow in place and the desire even stronger not to procreate, we're keeping up the good fight.it's the wave of the future.

Trotskilicious
05-29-2009, 06:39 PM
Who the hell is controlling society? Society itself? :rofl:

this is what happens to emos when they start studying philosophy. they start making victimization a school of thought.

deadeyes seriously, shut the fuck up. there isn't anything to be gained or learned from your predictable philosophical wankery. What good does it do to think the way you do? How do you justify the fact that you haven't killed yourself or others yet?

kelsome
05-29-2009, 06:40 PM
To make sure there's someone there to put them in a home when they are too old and feeble to feed or clean themselves.

Trotskilicious
05-29-2009, 06:46 PM
by the way you fucking jokers that say you never want kids, have you ever worked with children, do you talk to children? How often on an average day do you interact with a child? Because maybe if you were around kids you might understand why people want one of their own. I did my share of sub teaching and some work in elementary schools and I even found myself, Captain Aesexuality, wondering about having my own child. Of course once you get to know middle and high schoolers you wish they'd just skip the part between 10 and 18 or at least leave you out of it. Deadeyes is a good example of how painful it must be raising a child during their teenage years. Almost all of them are self-involved bores and think they have the whole of life figured out and MAN YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MAN. Shut up. Actually this seems to be the boys. Girls seem to be at least fairly well-adjusted to having a decent conversation by the age of 18 but the middle school and early high school is about Twilight and crying.

it's also another accomplishment on the Checklist of Things To Do Before You Die that everyone seems to be in such a hurry to fill out.

mxzombie
05-29-2009, 06:58 PM
by the way you fucking jokers that say you never want kids, have you ever worked with children, do you talk to children? because maybe if you were around kids you might understand why people want one of their own.spending time with little kids has made me more determined not to have one of my own. they smell.

anyway, my older sister has four kids and i'm pretty sure my older brother wants kids, so i'm fortunate enough not to have pressure from my parents to give them grandchildren.

Trotskilicious
05-29-2009, 07:07 PM
i'm finding it amusing how all the boys that don't want to grow up on this forum don't want children and think they're gross i mean i'm a boy that doesn't want to grow up too but it's still fairly amusing that all the people bitching are male and the actual mommas are just rolling their eyes and staying out of it.

by the way sppunk, if you guys are actually serious about never having kids, how come you haven't gotten any kind of sterilization procedures done hm? i bet your wife would <i>love</i> that.

happy anniversary baby i got a vasectomy!

mxzombie
05-29-2009, 07:18 PM
why should i have children? because i can?

Nimrod's Son
05-29-2009, 07:30 PM
i'm finding it amusing how all the boys that don't want to grow up on this forum don't want children and think they're gross i mean i'm a boy that doesn't want to grow up too but it's still fairly amusing that all the people bitching are male and the actual mommas are just rolling their eyes and staying out of it.

by the way sppunk, if you guys are actually serious about never having kids, how come you haven't gotten any kind of sterilization procedures done hm? i bet your wife would <i>love</i> that.

I bet you want kids just because it means you'll get to have sex again at least once in your life

fluxequalsrad
05-29-2009, 07:31 PM

Aahahahhaha, For me, the fear of having a kid isn't necessarily that kid's are so bad - but that you are pretty much entirely chained to your girlfriend/wife forever by virtue of having the child. You are also guaranteed to look like the bad guy/dead beat dad when you don't want to see your bitch of a wife anymore.

And if your girlfriend is the hormonal/PMS type, who knows what kind of post-pardum monster she'll turn into after crapping out a baby or two.

Joe
05-29-2009, 08:29 PM
it seems mostly it's the ignorant people having kids....so that should tell you something.

Starla
05-29-2009, 09:30 PM
For real. I'm tired of washing the dishes.

I can't get mine to wash dishes, but she loves to vacuum. I'm worried about her because I never have to ask her to clean her room. She's particular about how her room looks and organizing her things.

Starla
05-29-2009, 09:34 PM

If they don't want them, they really should not have them. My daughter's father wants nothing to do with her. At all.

ravenguy2000
05-29-2009, 09:40 PM
i'm gay

sppunk
05-29-2009, 10:01 PM
Brendan, that's the dumbest shit I've ever read on the Internet. We don't want children because our lifestyke does not lend itself to supporting a child in critical ways. We are also highly too selfish with our own desires to have someone destroy our life goals. Kids don't simply factor into those goals, at all.

The notion that not having children makes you a bad person is bullshit 1915 thinking that can't dissapear too quickly.

PS: I'm clipped, you dumb bastard.

ohnoitsbonnie
05-29-2009, 11:49 PM
Narcissism is sometimes a bit part of it but as humans (some of us) have a desire to go out and propagate for whatever reason. I wouldn't mind having kids when I am older anyway

Shallowed
05-30-2009, 12:33 AM
My daughter's father

:erm:

So it's like that is it?

Future Boy
05-30-2009, 12:48 AM
My first niece and nephew had convinced me I didnt want that responsibility and worry. My new nephew has me thinking otherwise. But he's adorable, once he gets mobile and annoying that'll probably change again.

topleybird
05-30-2009, 02:54 AM
If we didn't have an instinctual drive to procreate we wouldn't be here to ask the question of why we procreate

I mean why not ask why we feel the urge to eat

ohnoitsbonnie
05-30-2009, 02:56 AM
I like the cut of this man's jib

publius clodius
05-30-2009, 05:56 AM
Captain Aesexuality
would you hire me for your ship

Nimrod's Son
05-30-2009, 05:59 AM
for me, i don't feel the need to procreate... i just like cumming in vaginas

Deadeyes
05-30-2009, 06:56 AM
this is what happens to emos when they start studying philosophy. they start making victimization a school of thought.

deadeyes seriously, shut the fuck up. there isn't anything to be gained or learned from your predictable philosophical wankery. What good does it do to think the way you do? How do you justify the fact that you haven't killed yourself or others yet?

You see, you people are hell bent against thinking out of the box at all. You think you inspire any kind of individual thought? Oh let's make the most of the situation, thats all you people can ever think, and that's why you'll never be anything. I would not have a kid in a world that knows nothing of purity of mind or self, I will not create something so special and then draw a circle of close minded shit around it. I have more respect for life than that.

publius clodius
05-30-2009, 06:58 AM
what is purity of mind

what is purity of self

what is individual thought

these aren't rhethorical questions, go ahead and answer them, "Deadeyes"

Deadeyes
05-30-2009, 06:59 AM
Uncorrupt, free thinking

publius clodius
05-30-2009, 07:03 AM
what is uncorrupt, free thinking, "Deadeyes"?

TheMilstead
05-30-2009, 09:04 AM
It's funny 'cause in the midst of all this arguing, if Andrew's parents had had his mindset, he wouldn't even be here to make this thread in the first place.

Shallowed
05-30-2009, 09:36 AM

You're just another victim of brainwashing maaaaaan.

Trotskilicious
05-30-2009, 11:28 AM
he seems not to be able to understand the question i posed him and is under the delusion that there is fundamental truth

beef curtains
05-30-2009, 11:47 AM
Of course once you get to know middle and high schoolers you wish they'd just skip the part between 10 and 18 or at least leave you out of it. Deadeyes is a good example of how painful it must be raising a child during their teenage years. Almost all of them are self-involved bores and think they have the whole of life figured out and MAN YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MAN. Shut up. .

:rofl:

bardy
05-30-2009, 05:36 PM
I am trying my hardest to talk myself out of wanting to have a child.

Mainly I just want an excuse to shop in the toy department and yell at something in public

Deadeyes
05-30-2009, 10:32 PM

What's the matter mate? Can't get on the level of open-mindedness? Im sure you understand the infinity we house?

You know what you are until you start thinking and expressing yourself for what you think and find within your own mind? You're children, mere children without a cause to me.

And to think you can even attempt to lecture such purity of mind. Ha, pathetic. Take your childish ideals of the world and what you have at face value and create more of your pathetic breed. You're an insult to the beautiful human potential.

barden
05-30-2009, 10:42 PM
i would like a kid.
probably within 3 or 4 years i reckon.

Shallowed
05-30-2009, 11:23 PM
What's the matter mate? Can't get on the level of open-mindedness? Im sure you understand the infinity we house?

And to think you can even attempt to lecture such purity of mind. Ha, pathetic.

He was just asking you a simple question.

TheMilstead
05-31-2009, 01:05 AM

You know what you are until you start thinking and expressing yourself for what you think and find within your own mind? You're children, mere children without a cause to me.

And to think you can even attempt to lecture such purity of mind. Ha, pathetic. Take your childish ideals of the world and what you have at face value and create more of your pathetic breed. You're an insult to the beautiful human potential.
http://i41.tinypic.com/24gu51t.jpg

Trotskilicious
05-31-2009, 01:13 AM
He was just asking you a simple question.

he doesn't know the answer

Trotskilicious
05-31-2009, 01:14 AM
also, who's more harmful to the human potential, he who squanders it or he who crushes it to make himself feel big.

Trotskilicious
05-31-2009, 01:14 AM
(i'm perfectly aware of the irony)

duovamp
05-31-2009, 01:16 AM
As a biological mechanism, it seems your purpose is largely diminished if you don't reproduce. I guess if you sincerely have nothing to offer, or can be more beneficial to the whole without kids then you shouldn't, but it's a decision whereby if all people did it, things wouldn't really go too far, now would they? *puffs pipe*

redbreegull
05-31-2009, 01:33 AM
Probably half of all people who have kids shouldn't because they are shitty parents. Not sure how this relates to this discussion, but just saying.

duovamp
05-31-2009, 01:35 AM
The world needs cheap labor and dumb buyers.

Trotskilicious
05-31-2009, 01:38 AM
and criminals

duovamp
05-31-2009, 01:38 AM
We're all criminals.

Trotskilicious
05-31-2009, 01:39 AM
thank you Future Stalin

duovamp
05-31-2009, 01:40 AM
*nod*

I do what I can.

Trotskilicious
05-31-2009, 01:42 AM
Future Stalin
you're Future Stalin
electronic chair man
digital despot
cyborg orverlord tell me what you dream of
Future Stalin
Oh yeah!
You're Future Stalin

neopryn
05-31-2009, 01:42 AM
men and women feel the need to procreate to SUSTAIN THE SPECIES fogelsong you dumb prick

neopryn
05-31-2009, 01:43 AM
nah just kidding kids are gay

Shallowed
05-31-2009, 02:20 AM
nah just kidding kids are gay

Ewwww girls are gross!!!

Cooties!!

duovamp
05-31-2009, 02:29 AM
post/av amirite 28if?!?!

publius clodius
05-31-2009, 10:22 AM
deadeyes has not answered a single question i asked him

i just want more clarity here, less pseudopoetic jabbering

Shallowed
05-31-2009, 11:01 AM
A fair request.

TuralyonW3
05-31-2009, 03:08 PM
http://www.factualopinion.com/.a/6a00d83455e40a69e200e55286df1c8834-150wi

Luke de Spa
05-31-2009, 08:01 PM
As a biological mechanism, it seems your purpose is largely diminished if you don't reproduce. I guess if you sincerely have nothing to offer, or can be more beneficial to the whole without kids then you shouldn't, but it's a decision whereby if all people did it, things wouldn't really go too far, now would they? *puffs pipe*
i'd rather avoid teleological language, but it's plausible that one's genetic "purpose" isn't directly tied to reproduction. maybe it takes the village people to raise a child

mxzombie
06-01-2009, 12:34 PM
maybe since so many of the world's problems are related to overpopulation (or at least could be greatly alleviated if the population were to be reduced), it doesn't make that much sense to have another kid. not to mention all the kids that are already alive but have no parents.

Nimrod's Son
06-01-2009, 01:38 PM
maybe since so many of the world's problems are related to overpopulation (or at least could be greatly alleviated if the population were to be reduced), it doesn't make that much sense to have another kid. not to mention all the kids that are already alive but have no parents.

the "world" is overpopulated because people in backwater countries aren't smart enough to realize that sex = kids and they have no food.

SlingeroGuitaro
06-01-2009, 01:40 PM
http://profile.ak.facebook.com/v228/1250/94/n1046512017_1541.jpg

hnibos
06-01-2009, 01:47 PM
the "world" is overpopulated because people in backwater countries aren't smart enough to realize that sex = kids and they have no food.

too poor for condoms and what else are they going to do, listen to the radio?

duovamp
06-01-2009, 02:56 PM
i'd rather avoid teleological language, but it's plausible that one's genetic "purpose" isn't directly tied to reproduction. maybe it takes the village people to raise a child

I'd agree to this absolutely. Of course for some, genetically they would benefit themselves and the greater good more if they did not have offspring of their own. It's tough to say how determining this would be applied, though. I mean if someone could focus less on his/her children and more on some area of work, that person may produce significantly more value for society than one more child in the world. On the other hand, some people only have terrible demon spawn to offer as children, and they should clearly not populate the world with their womb terrors. So there is definitely some value attributed to some, genetically, that isn't entirely reproduction-based. But I would just say largely giving birth and raising a child, as well as adding some progeny to the world, is something most people could probably find as the optimal path.

So yes, I agree there could very well be exceptions.

JokeyLoki
06-01-2009, 03:00 PM
Idiocracy.

ATS
06-01-2009, 06:20 PM
impregnating a woman is the ultimate act of violence/rape you can perpetrate on a woman and should be every real man's goal

ATS
06-01-2009, 06:21 PM
<script src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/js/2.0/video/evp/module.js?loc=dom&vid=/video/bestoftv/2009/05/29/pn.man.fathers.21.kids.cnn" type="text/javascript"></script><noscript>Embedded video from <a href="http://www.cnn.com/video">CNN Video</a></noscript>

ATS
06-01-2009, 06:25 PM
When he says "no" you can see the pain and embarrassment on his face./.. from that interview you can tell that guy is an intelligent, sensitive human being who has had a really rough life. if i were obama i would not tolerate the press dragging him out to make him, his partners, his children and his race a laughingstock. the reporters involved would be tied down while he impregnated them, then they would be forced to nurse all 23 of his children while being administered hormones to produce enough milk

ATS
06-01-2009, 06:26 PM
del

barden
06-01-2009, 08:59 PM

this is great

children mere children

Caine Walker
06-01-2009, 09:06 PM
i wouldn't mind raising a kid, eventually. but to add another person to this planet? nah.

barden
06-01-2009, 09:09 PM
yeah well you're gay so thats not an option for you.
one of the cons to taking it up the ass my friend.

Caine Walker
06-01-2009, 09:11 PM
there are definitely ways that my genetic material could be passed on, ya dumb bastard.

mercurial
06-01-2009, 09:19 PM
yeah but having kids is a straight thing. you can't have kids for the same reason that trannies should not be able to go to a women's shelter or be eligible for free mammograms.

barden
06-01-2009, 09:21 PM
poor eulogy doesn't get to pass on his genetics?
i see how this relationship works.

Luke de Spa
06-01-2009, 09:25 PM
I'd agree to this absolutely. Of course for some, genetically they would benefit themselves and the greater good more if they did not have offspring of their own. It's tough to say how determining this would be applied, though. I mean if someone could focus less on his/her children and more on some area of work, that person may produce significantly more value for society than one more child in the world. On the other hand, some people only have terrible demon spawn to offer as children, and they should clearly not populate the world with their womb terrors. So there is definitely some value attributed to some, genetically, that isn't entirely reproduction-based. But I would just say largely giving birth and raising a child, as well as adding some progeny to the world, is something most people could probably find as the optimal path.

So yes, I agree there could very well be exceptions.
i just wanted to make that village people joke.

also stop talking about society, does anyone really buy that "for the good of the species" crap any more

Trotskilicious
06-01-2009, 10:00 PM
he's future stalin

duovamp
06-01-2009, 11:05 PM
i just wanted to make that village people joke.

also stop talking about society, does anyone really buy that "for the good of the species" crap any more

Guess I just care a little more than other people about all of God's creatures.

Luke de Spa
06-01-2009, 11:40 PM
yeah but it doesn't make sense for natural selection to work at the species level

any successful (i.e. generationally recurring) "greater good" non-reproductive behaviour would have to be a by-product of genes that cause the individual to help kin (i.e. other individuals likely to have the same gene). e.g. the village people

edit: actually that's only true when you're talking about people who aren't candidates for reproduction. e.g. the village people

Shallowed
06-02-2009, 06:57 AM
maybe it takes the village people to raise a child

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/21/VillagePeople1978.jpg/800px-VillagePeople1978.jpg

ChristHimself!
06-02-2009, 07:09 AM
deadeyes ... pseudopoetic jabbering

NEVER!