View Full Version : breathing

Thaniel Buckner
03-26-2009, 12:53 AM
sometimes i get the impression that when i'm not consciously inhaling and exhaling, the volume that i'm respiring is not enough. every now and then i think about it and take like 8 or ten really slow, deepbreaths to get the stale air out. isn't there some kind of condition similar to sleep apnea that can affec tyou while your awake.?

also, i quit smoking cigarettes around the new year (only a couple a day every now and then on busy days at work). it's entirely possible that this is compulsive and self conscious behavior.

maybe it's just uncontrollable and frequent sighing.

duovamp
03-26-2009, 12:53 AM
Hey, thanks for reminding me that I have to breathe and now am forced to do it manually. Appreciate it!

-love
duovamp
xoxo

Thaniel Buckner
03-26-2009, 12:56 AM
hey

if you don't meditate regularly, try to concentrate on it as long as possible and your mind will force itself somewhere else unless you force it back.

Thaniel Buckner
03-26-2009, 12:58 AM
you can try working on that so you are perpetually aware of your own breathing but not in a frustrating way but in universally aware kind of way.

threetwooneZERO
03-26-2009, 12:59 AM
i would love to do DMT right now.

Brute Squad
03-26-2009, 01:10 AM
Are you perhaps congested? Thanks to my allergies, breathing would difficult if I wasn't always on Zytec-D. The "D" stands for decongestant and they use the good decongestant - the one they make amphetamines out of - pseudoephedrine. Sure, it raises my heart rate and blood pressure, but it fucking works.

Maybe you should just skip behind-the-counter medications and go score some meth.

duovamp
03-26-2009, 01:20 AM
Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.

My night is ruined. :(