View Full Version : Yeah - Audioslave play Kiwiland and Aussie!

Enzed
03-04-2003, 12:58 AM
Late April.

Yeah.

Wellington - Sat 19th April, Queens Wharf Events Centre
Auckland - Sun 20th April, North Shore Events Centre

Aussie - who cares.

a fistful of yen
03-04-2003, 01:22 AM
A crappy band for crappy nations.

crescentfresh
03-04-2003, 06:39 AM
:mad:

I am seeing them again in Vegas in a few weeks, I'm excited. They sound good live.

VegasPumpkin
03-04-2003, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by crescentfresh
:mad:

I am seeing them again in Vegas in a few weeks, I'm excited. They sound good live. I wasn't that impressed with them at the KROQ almost acoustic christmas show. I didn't even bother to get tickets for them here in vegas. BTW, the audioslave show was the first show that I've seen sellout in 20 minutes in Vegas in the 6 years that I have been living here.

crescentfresh
03-04-2003, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by VegasPumpkin
I wasn't that impressed with them at the KROQ almost acoustic christmas show. I didn't even bother to get tickets for them here in vegas. BTW, the audioslave show was the first show that I've seen sellout in 20 minutes in Vegas in the 6 years that I have been living here.

I saw them at KROQ, too. I thought they sounded alright. Better than most of the shitty bands there (exempt Zwan). I swear to God, I spent most of that concert outside smoking, talking to people and eating than actually seeing the show.

20 minutes? wow. I know nothing about how we got our tickets, my boyfriend got them on the pre-sale, if I remember right.