View Full Version : incredibly cute pictures of your pets

KrazeeStacee
03-03-2003, 04:21 PM
omg my mom just put a whole bunch of my old pics on a cd for me and I just found a picture of my now 3 year old cat Jasper when he was about 2 weeks old.

DeadSwan
03-03-2003, 04:23 PM
my kitty is orange, too! only she's full grown. we get to pick her up tomorrow *so excited*

The Gaddrow
03-03-2003, 04:26 PM
awwwwwwwwwwww

KrazeeStacee
03-03-2003, 04:48 PM
Yeah I wish it was still awwwwwwwww... :mad:
That damn cat is not only a fatass huge cat, but he terrorizes Starla, my other cat (female, obviously)...and he chases her around the house knocking everything over in his fatass path. In the last week he's broken:

-A champagne glass
-A martini glass that was filled with jelly beans, and knocking all the jelly beans onto the floor
-Shits next to the litter box, not IN the litterbox...I thought it was the litter but I've used just about every kind of litter that I can afford, and I have two boxes, one for each cat!
-My table, small wooden 3-legged table with glass top, luckily the glass didn't break so I have to fix it....
-An ashtray
-A regular drinking glass
-A candle

IN THE LAST WEEK. *sigh* But I still love that stupid cat. :(

twice
03-04-2003, 10:08 AM
technically not mine...my bf's....but i love her to death. <3<3<3
don't be mad, yo.

my cat goldie at home looks like shaunna's avatar cat after i give her a bath.

beef curtains
03-04-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by SilverSomatic
mag :)

:D That's so cute!!!

Here's a pic of my kitty...this is for the naysayers who always think she looks angry

MyAdviceIha
03-04-2003, 01:16 PM
yep yep.

KrazeeStacee
03-04-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by So very sad about me

:D That's so cute!!!

Here's a pic of my kitty...this is for the naysayers who always think she looks angry

hehehehe that cat looks like my evil step mothers cat, Asia. I took my cat over to my dad's house and Jasper chased that damn cat all around the house and just tormented it. That was a stuck up bitch cat though. A few months ago my step mom shaved the cat to look like a lion. I laugh at it whenever I see it.

ammy
03-04-2003, 01:38 PM
mollers, before she got BIG

KrazeeStacee
03-04-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Ammy
mollers, before she got BIG

haha thats so cute, she looks like a stuffed animal

and i love your sig btw ;)

somaaddict
03-04-2003, 04:39 PM
this is bogey sitting on a miniature couch (for a sense of how big he was, that was on the kitchen counter and his head doesn't even touch the cabinets above him)

autumnNOCTURNE
03-04-2003, 06:18 PM
Once again, my Oswald:

KrazeeStacee
03-04-2003, 06:26 PM
This is my mommas doggie....she's such a sweetheart but my mom makes her "smile"....

This dog goes driving everywhere with my mom and even goes on the plane when they go flying (my step dads a pilot)...But she's a cool dog.

KrazeeStacee
03-04-2003, 06:28 PM
This is a sweeter picture of her.