View Full Version : jean claude van damme is a dream to interview!

pale_princess
11-20-2008, 09:35 AM
Jean-Claude is infamous for being a manwhore who can't keep his cheesy peen in his surfer pants, so it's no surprise that he hit on a 22-year-old reporter from Newsweek during an interview.

Sarah Ball talked to 48-year-old Jean-Claude about his new movie "JCVD" and the conversation quickly turned creepy. Oh and JC is currently married to wifey #5:

Beautiful? Why?
I really opened myself up in "JCVD." I peeled back the skin of the fruit, cut the pulp and then took that very hard seed. In this film I cut that hard seed, and inside that seed was a kind of liquid cream substance of the man I am, or the woman you are.

OK —
It was like being naked—I would love to be naked in front of you.

Well, I —
Not being naked being naked. I say such things in Hong Kong and they thought I was being a crazy Frenchman. Being naked of protection.

So you've no regrets at all?
Believe me—I've done very good stuff and very crazy stuff, and I don't regret the crazy stuff. So are you in New York?

Yes, I am.
And are you 27, or 32?

I 'm 22.
Oh, fuck. That is very young. Will you come to the premiere?

I don't know. When is it?
I don't know. You will wear all black, a black dress and high heels?

Uh —
You can come find me, I will be the one with the very broad shoulders, dark hair and a simple suit. We can have some champagne, you and me.

Jean-Claude Van Damme Still Wants to Get His Kicks | Newsweek Newsmakers | Newsweek.com (http://www.newsweek.com/id/169176)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

also, i realllllly wanna see jcvd. it got raves at tiff!

Thaniel Buckner
11-20-2008, 01:19 PM
i accidentally clicked on a link to this story and huffington post and thought to myself "what kind of moron would bear any interest in reading about this crap?"

now i know.

Future Boy
11-20-2008, 02:34 PM
How this fluff snuck its way onto Huffington Post, that's the real mystery.

aTHyQn
11-20-2008, 02:37 PM
mods please delete the preceding three posts and make the following post the new original post, with its title the new post title. also delete this post

aTHyQn
11-20-2008, 02:37 PM
rofl

Hate the Hater
11-20-2008, 08:00 PM
It was like being naked—I would love to be naked in front of you.

Sounds like a pm I got from Warsaw.

The Jesus
11-21-2008, 01:22 AM
JCVD is a Belgian wanker.

cardiac
11-21-2008, 05:44 AM
JCVD is a Belgian wanker.

Your point being? I watched the shit out of Universal Soldier as a kid. Classic times

cardiac
11-21-2008, 05:45 AM
Sounds like a pm I got from Warsaw.

Did he meant it as in "being naked of protection" as well?

Rockin' Cherub
11-21-2008, 06:46 AM
dude stole my lines

RopeyLopey
11-24-2008, 10:30 AM
Your point being? I watched the shit out of Universal Soldier as a kid. Classic times wasn't van Damme a hero for most of kids at one point? I saw the movie on Saturday - really good.

maoi
11-24-2008, 10:32 AM
was banning alex really necessary?