View Full Version : Ever have to kick a roommate out?

Banana
11-02-2008, 10:28 PM
Things are accelerating to that point at a very rapid pace here. Half expecting it to happen tomorrow since she's trying to pull some fucked up shit.

Anyway so how'd you go about doing it? I have a feeling we're going to have to get the landlord involved and that honestly shouldn't be that bad of a problem.

peabody
11-02-2008, 10:34 PM
I didn't kick him out, I left the apartment.

I moved in in March, got a call in May from the landlord asking "Where are the last 4 months of rent?" And I said "...uhhh...I sent you my half for 3 that I've lived here" and he said "Yes, but that's only half, Mark won't answer his phone, I need the other half immediately or I'm going to start eviction proceedings."

So I called my roommate and said "Where's your rent?" He said something like "Oh, I dont have any money right now, and I sent the other checks, he must have lost them."

He also owed me $300 in utilities. So I turned off all the utilities and was gone by the next morning.

I don't tolerate people who don't pay bills.

Floppy Nono
11-02-2008, 10:37 PM
what fucked up shit is she trying to pull? lighting your couch on fire to commemorate her first period in your lifetime?

Ever
11-02-2008, 10:40 PM
No I don't. I'm getting on fine with my room mates but thanks for asking

Banana
11-02-2008, 10:44 PM
what fucked up shit is she trying to pull? lighting your couch on fire to commemorate her first period in your lifetime?

Well I talked to the landlord when he was by fixing the heat on Friday, and shes still yet to pay the rent that was due on October 1st. This isn't the first time she's been very late on rent money. When it comes to chipping in on bill money she is also very late with that. Also she steals food and shit from my other roommate and myself.

She has a friend who lives in a place a couple houses down who is getting kicked out because she hasn't paid any rent money or utility money, and basically owes over 6 grand to them. This girl is apparently another bum that will go about stealing your shit. My female roommate is planning on having this girl move into our apartment. I've been hearing about it from people for awhile now, but she has never mentioned it or asked my other roommate or I once. The people from a few houses down came over tonight to give us the heads up that she plans on moving in here tomorrow.

That's not going to happen. I'm positive there's going to be unnecessary drama tomorrow. We recently decided that we are going to kick this girl out because we have a friend that's ready to move in starting January, so maybe this will help getting this girl kicked out of here.

waltermcphilp
11-02-2008, 10:50 PM
is she hot?

Banana
11-02-2008, 10:52 PM
My roommate? No.

waltermcphilp
11-02-2008, 11:10 PM
yea, kick her ass out.

threetwooneZERO
11-03-2008, 12:05 AM
Haha

C33
11-03-2008, 08:24 AM
i'm excited to hear about how this is going to turn out

Caine Walker
11-03-2008, 08:28 AM
yes. i had to get the landlord involved, and within three weeks she was out. she also wants to see my violent demise, but what're you gonna do?

memories_unwind
11-03-2008, 10:52 AM
Get the landlord involved, otherwise you`ll never see any money. My experience...

Shapan
11-04-2008, 11:39 AM
yes

two of them jacked up our electricity bill over the summer, said they'd pay, didnt pay, told them to get the fuck out a couple of weeks before they were leaving.

they left, paid the electricity they jacked up before they did. had to pay like 12 bucks or something to cover the rest of their stay(between all the roommates), but it was worth it.

duovamp
11-04-2008, 03:53 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/BananaClock/seatcouch.jpg

You're not kicking this bro out, are you?

ChristHimself!
11-04-2008, 04:01 PM
someone actively chooses to live with you?

Elvis The Fat Years
11-04-2008, 05:03 PM
is that guy having a baby?

Banana
11-04-2008, 05:30 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/BananaClock/seatcouch.jpg

You're not kicking this bro out, are you?

No not kicking him out. We are wanting to kick out this girl that lives with us.

barden
11-04-2008, 05:52 PM
ever had to lick a roommate out?

barden
11-04-2008, 05:53 PM
i have.

barden
11-04-2008, 05:54 PM
and yes (she was hot).

duovamp
11-05-2008, 01:31 AM
Pics?

flavin
11-05-2008, 11:35 PM
i tried to do this with my roommate because she had these crazy friends, dealt drugs from our place, her friend stole like $300 from my other roommate, her friend beat her up, she put a hole in the wall, and was all around an annoying roommate with cleanliness & music & etc
but she was on the lease and when we told her to move out she basically replied that she would stay there for whatever 3 months living rent free before the landlord could legally evict her or something

luckily for us she moved back in with her parents and enrolled in rehab and as of today she is officially off the lease!

yo soy el mejor
11-06-2008, 09:49 AM
damn. what a crazy chick, y0. i'd like to think i'd be a good roommate. im fairly clean. the only thing i'd hate about myself is that i play my music pretty loud all the time. but thats cause i live alone. id probably turn it down a notch or two if i had roommates.

no.

ChristHimself!
11-06-2008, 09:52 AM
no

hnibos
11-06-2008, 10:12 AM
damn. what a crazy chick, y0. i'd like to think i'd be a good roommate. im fairly clean. the only thing i'd hate about myself is that i play my music pretty loud all the time. but thats cause i live alone. id probably turn it down a notch or two if i had roommates.

no.

yes, especially if its avril.

yo soy el mejor
11-06-2008, 10:13 AM
>_<

that on top of the ridiculous dancing/singing i do. yeah.

RealAudio 3.0
11-06-2008, 10:53 AM
Some people obviously discover faster than others that living in squalor sucks, and having things like electricity is good.