bja1288
10-27-2008, 07:04 PM
talk to yourself here

barden
10-27-2008, 07:06 PM
thanks dude.

barden
10-27-2008, 07:07 PM
Eventually, they called her Dead-Eye Kate.

barden
10-27-2008, 07:08 PM
No one hand writes their suicide notes anymore. it's all digital.

barden
10-27-2008, 07:08 PM
Starting a band? Designing a flyer? Want a logo? Jump on the bandwagon and use the font that everyone is using! No talent required! Just type out the name of your band or hip and happening new event. Bleeding Cowboy, the font for you!

barden
10-27-2008, 07:11 PM
One of the most intensely intimate sexual experiences of my life involved a mirror and a woman I loved.

barden
10-27-2008, 07:17 PM
This land has been rip torn and ravaged for a while now. Survival has grown closer to primordial home. We were each lost before we found each other and formed this posse.
We have eyes, ears and minds. We can watch, listen and learn.
And we did.
If anything, the fact that we are women made us more dedicated, we were challenged before we started by something bigger then institution, and it drove us to push for more.
We carry secrets. We carry loss and pain, pain that resides not in our only in our hearts but our wombs too.
Blood is symbolic for a woman: the ink that punctuates life, fertility, birth.
Now blood feeds us in other way, tells new stories.
It makes the murder in our hands light. We are not cold or heartless killers. In this too, lies one of our special strengths. We are able to kill with a controlled anger, an easy substitution, one penis for another. Killing like this eats away at a man, haunts him in his sleep. Even a broken man needs to make himself cold and surgical, separated from the act, if he’s going to do it persistently. But if you break a women the right way, then only massacre will slowly rebuild her.

barden
10-27-2008, 07:19 PM
Say what they want you to say.
Say what they want you to say.
Say what they want, I’m not there.

barden
10-27-2008, 07:20 PM
I’m Mr Instability. I play this game professionally.

barden
10-27-2008, 07:24 PM
I’ll build you some family, and even some friends.
I will make them out of bones and skin, iron and tin.
First I’ll teach them how to itch
And then I’ll teach them how to rust

barden
10-27-2008, 07:40 PM
My personal favourite line I used on netphoria was:
‘fuck off you, I masturbate onna ghost shirt’.

I was really proud of that one. A lot of craft went into that line. It was overlooked, of course, but it might have been my finest netphorian work to date.

bja1288
10-27-2008, 08:00 PM
hey barden i read about this new boarding concept that is catching on all over the world. with your help you can bring it to africa. basically more attention is brought to a poster by not replying directly to threads but rather linking to the thread and writing a response in your own personal thread. This is your personal thread. Go get em tiger!

barden
10-27-2008, 08:05 PM
thanks dude, sounds revolutionary!

barden
10-27-2008, 08:05 PM
http://forums.netphoria.org/showpost.php?p=3369978&postcount=12

eat a dick!