View Full Version : early chat thread

agenda suicide
10-27-2008, 07:48 AM
I'm trying to figure out if I woke up because I've been used to getting up early for a while now or if it was because I can hear my roommate fucking her man.
I'm thinking about getting some coffee in a bit.
What're YOU doing?

Mablak
10-27-2008, 07:52 AM
Fucking at this ungodly hour, my word. I'm up all night researching... things. For a speech. On the universe.

Mo
10-27-2008, 07:53 AM
I'm at Severin's place catsitting his kitty and burning/ripping DVDs. I'm tired and in a bad mood, but tomorrow I'll probably get a job at an awesome coffee and bagel house.

Mo
10-27-2008, 07:54 AM
Also, Zoolander is fricking fantastic. I never knew I liked dumb movies so much. Gah, I should sleep.

agenda suicide
10-27-2008, 07:59 AM
Fucking at this ungodly hour, my word. I'm up all night researching... things. For a speech. On the universe.
I think he got into town sometime just before 7. I was up by 7:30
I'm at Severin's place catsitting his kitty and burning/ripping DVDs. I'm tired and in a bad mood, but tomorrow I'll probably get a job at an awesome coffee and bagel house.
hook me up, yo!

I don't have shit to do til class tonight so I'm trying to figure out how I'll occupy my day.

Sonic Johnny
10-27-2008, 08:00 AM
it's 10pm. but it's really 9pm cause of daylight savings.

fuck.

TheMilstead
10-27-2008, 08:01 AM
I can hear my roommate fucking her man.

Sooo...why aren't you at my place?

Thaniel Buckner
10-27-2008, 08:03 AM
yeah i just woke up too. i've been buying those new camel rush cigarettes and my mouth is like full of ulcers now and i have to strain a little bit more to breathe deeply.

agenda suicide
10-27-2008, 08:03 AM
it's 10pm. but it's really 9pm cause of daylight savings.

fuck.
not excited about the extra time?

Sooo...why aren't you at my place?
well shit, it's not my fault you haven't invited me over yet.

agenda suicide
10-27-2008, 08:04 AM
yeah i just woke up too. i've been buying those new camel rush cigarettes and my mouth is like full of ulcers now and i have to strain a little bit more to breathe deeply.
those things taste so gross if you don't crush them.

also SEXY TIME UPDATE: I can hear his balls pounding on her ass now.

Thaniel Buckner
10-27-2008, 08:05 AM
those things taste so gross if you don't crush them.

yeah taste's almost like a 305.

shannon
10-27-2008, 08:06 AM
unfortunately, i'm at work. i'd give anything to be on my couch wrapped in blankets right now. it's fucking freezing in here.

i'm going on vacation in two weeks though, so i'm pretty happy about that.

Sonic Johnny
10-27-2008, 08:07 AM
i'm excited about extra time and all but still... this one day of being thrown out of whack really sucks. especially cause i didnt bother to change my beside clock and so the old time is what i was reading all night.

agenda suicide
10-27-2008, 08:11 AM
unfortunately, i'm at work. i'd give anything to be on my couch wrapped in blankets right now. it's fucking freezing in here.

didn't you used to work from home, or am I crazy and making up things?
it's only 57 here, but it's kinda cold in the apartment. I LOVE this weather and I hope it sticks around.

Thaniel Buckner
10-27-2008, 08:11 AM

is it a vacation or a staycation.

kill me now.

agenda suicide
10-27-2008, 08:13 AM
also, where are you going?

Sonic Johnny
10-27-2008, 08:13 AM
who is aslo

Cool As Ice Cream
10-27-2008, 08:14 AM

keep us informed. thanks!

shannon
10-27-2008, 08:16 AM
didn't you used to work from home, or am I crazy and making up things?
it's only 57 here, but it's kinda cold in the apartment. I LOVE this weather and I hope it sticks around.

Yes, I did for a bit and then I got stuck with a project that required me to have to physically be at work. Now everything is getting flip flopped and fucked up, and I don't know if I will be able to anymore because I will be in a "new" position soon...

redbull
10-27-2008, 08:18 AM
i went to bed 4 hours ago
not cool

shannon
10-27-2008, 08:21 AM
is it a vacation or a staycation.

kill me now.

i'm going to New Orleans for a few days, but other than that, i will be home

staycations are the best... that's how my last few have been, so my boyfriend felt it was time for us to get our asses away from here for a bit

Thaniel Buckner
10-27-2008, 08:24 AM
i'm going to New Orleans for a few days, but other than that, i will be home

staycations are the best... that's how my last few have been, so my boyfriend felt it was time for us to get our asses away from here for a bit
the weather there will be prime for getting shitfaced drunk.

staycations are best when you're not single.

agenda suicide
10-27-2008, 08:25 AM
i went to bed 4 hours ago
not cool

hey me too.

mxzombie
10-27-2008, 08:32 AM
i just found out i have to go into school in 15 minutes rather than in an hour and a half because i have to finish a lab.

agenda suicide
10-27-2008, 08:51 AM
oh my god, apparently I forgot to push the start button on the dryer last night, so all of my pants are still wet

Sonic Johnny
10-27-2008, 09:01 AM
i feel gross cause i'm all full and cracked out on energy drinks.

Shapan
10-27-2008, 01:45 PM
im so tired :(

Thaniel Buckner
10-27-2008, 02:06 PM
they sent me home from work about a half hour after i got there because we were overstaffed for the day.

i ate that 2ce pill like 10 minutes ago.

Eulogy
10-27-2008, 02:11 PM
i'm back at school

waaahhhhh

agenda suicide
10-27-2008, 02:12 PM
I've had a pretty productive day so far. I just had blood taken by the most unfriendly woman ever. That was kind of weird.

Thaniel Buckner
10-27-2008, 03:26 PM
whoa...whoa....whoa.

Mo
10-27-2008, 03:29 PM
So, how's the trip, John?

Thaniel Buckner
10-27-2008, 03:36 PM
it's alright.

no brainfuck whatsoever. but if i stare at something for longer than one second it suddenly becomes way more interesting.

imona sit in the yard for a while.

duovamp
10-27-2008, 03:53 PM
Went to class, a rock from a car in front of me hit my windshield and cracked it, got to class, found out it was canceled, drove back, realized my windshield was cracked for nothing.

barden
10-27-2008, 05:28 PM
today has been alright.
i've been working on some aging of prints of old maps as a gift for angie. she really likes old maps!
i found some brushes, and printed them A3 and worked at them a lot, repainting, and aging, and ironing and putting in the oven, and repainting, and folding, and glossing and sticking and such.
It's come along quite nicely. i didn't want it to look like a grade 3 school project treasure map.

Angie gets here on Thursday evening! It's our one year anniversary today! cant believe how this year has flown, to be honest. Have never been this happy in a relationship before.

my dad leaves for JHB on thursday morning at 6:00am (so I have to have him at the airport by 5:00am). He'll be back on Sunday. Angie and I will have the house alone for the weekend. Ohlala. Got some catching up to do.

But aside from that: anything I do when angie is around is just so much more fun. I'm really looking forward to the next month!
:D

Capital D smiles!

agenda suicide
10-27-2008, 05:38 PM
Angie gets here on Thursday evening! It's our one year anniversary today! cant believe how this year has flown, to be honest. Have never been this happy in a relationship before.

holy shit seriously? it doesn't seem like it's been that long.

barden
10-27-2008, 05:46 PM
indeedly!
366 days ago she spent the night at my house for the first time. we behaved, nothing dodgy (she only lost her virginity 6 months later).
The next day after she left i was drowning in butterflies, so i phoned her and told her i got a note for her, but dont know how to give it to her. She told me to transcribe it and send it on sms.
So i typed out a message saying: 'Angie I like you do you want to be my girlfriend [ ] yes [ ] no (ps dont show the teacher)'.

she totally said yes.

our first date was to the botonical gardens but it got rained out so we went to go watch the teenage mutant ninja turtles instead, and held hands.
Then we went to watch the rugby semi final at a pub wih some friends and we kissed for the first time. about 3 weeks later i asked her out.

barden
10-27-2008, 05:48 PM
people were all suprised to see us arrive together at the pub, so when we started kissing they were like 'gasp!'
it all felt so surreal and amazing.

barden
10-27-2008, 06:55 PM
if you go here, and select the song 'baby shoes' you can hear a track she did for this guys side project thingee.
It's a simple cute little song.
She went to the studio one afternoon and recorded it with him, it came out quite nicely:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rambling-Bones/22106689050

i cant say the song is about me, obviously, but she told me she wrote me one for our anniversary and is going to play it for me when she gets here and I'm kinda nervous cause I wont know how to react to something like that.