10-04-2008, 06:52 PM
^

ravenguy2000
10-04-2008, 06:59 PM
heh, del, jj.am got me

BlissedandGone2
10-04-2008, 07:42 PM
http://rapidshare.com/files/150929303/we_only_come_out_at_night.mp3.html

i mean no disrespect to people who are handicapped, but you sound like you have down syndrome.

pumpkins
10-04-2008, 08:21 PM
Maybe I am.

Hate the Hater
10-04-2008, 09:14 PM
The horn section sounds fabulous.

czr
10-06-2008, 02:56 AM
I think it's good!

rolmos
10-06-2008, 04:51 AM
No you don't. You're just confused.

Fritter
10-06-2008, 05:32 AM
It's alright really. Your enunciation is off, but i'm assuming English isn't your first language. Whatever. Not to bad.

MisterSquishyHalo
10-06-2008, 08:11 AM
I was expecting worse. good job.

BlissedandGone2
10-06-2008, 12:54 PM
i had a dream about this cover last night. seriously. i feel bad for calling you retarded. sorry.

pumpkins
10-07-2008, 03:09 PM
Come on, it's Hatephoria!

BlissedandGone2
10-07-2008, 03:22 PM

im no hater, you fucking piece of garbage. go die.

pumpkins
10-07-2008, 04:44 PM
go die.

Course I Will. Expect me what? to live forever? I guess I had a little relampse of hate from you.

brock666
10-07-2008, 04:50 PM
i had a dream about this cover last night. seriously. i feel bad for calling you retarded. sorry.

Don't worry about him, pumpkins... he's what the french call "les incompetent".

pumpkins
10-07-2008, 05:09 PM
I know French.

BlissedandGone2
10-07-2008, 07:45 PM

you really pride yourself in being king of the newbs dont you?

Shallowed
10-07-2008, 08:35 PM

Quit picking fights.

brock666
10-07-2008, 08:57 PM
Quit being fags both of you two, i mean that. If not having multiple thousand posts makes me a newb so be it. You seem to like dragging on making fun of others through threads so deal with it fuck head.

Shallowed
10-07-2008, 10:06 PM
BlissedandGone2 and I drag on making fun of others? What a harsh accusation.

:cry: generalisations like this make me sad. How uncalled for. Especially when it is directed at someone making an apology.

im no hater, you fucking piece of garbage. go die.

Defending oneself isn't uncalled for.

Course I Will. Expect me what? to live forever?

What an incredibly lame attempt at a sarcastic comeback.

I guess I had a little relampse of hate from you.

No, pumpkins just doesn't know the difference between criticism and personal attack, and neither do you. Referring to how BaG2 thought that pumpkins sounded like he had downs.

This is what you call "dragging it on"

Shallowed
10-07-2008, 10:08 PM
If not having multiple thousand posts makes me a newb so be it.

There are boarders with less posts than you that aren't clueless, and there are people with more posts than me that are clueless.

Post counts has nothing to do with it. Yet another generalisation.

BlissedandGone2
10-07-2008, 10:53 PM
Quit being fags both of you two, i mean that. If not having multiple thousand posts makes me a newb so be it. You seem to like dragging on making fun of others through threads so deal with it fuck head.

you've done a fabulous job at pointing out my irrational behavior. its interesting, i didnt realize i was gay. homophobes are enlightening. thank you for letting me know. bigot piece of shit.

BlissedandGone2
10-07-2008, 10:55 PM
and for the record, the 'you fucking piece of garbage go die' was a joke because of the 'hatephoria' comment.

brock666
10-07-2008, 11:21 PM
so why not avoid the "sarcastic" comments altogether not everyone finds them funny, they are fucking annoying, and calling someone a fag in this part of the world doesn't always mean someone is gay, it can be a simple insult. How do you know I am not being sarcastic about this whole thing and just trying to get a rise out of you? Stop sturring the pot FAGS.

BlissedandGone2
10-07-2008, 11:29 PM
so why not avoid the "sarcastic" comments altogether not everyone finds them funny, they are fucking annoying, and calling someone a fag in this part of the world doesn't always mean someone is gay, it can be a simple insult. How do you know I am not being sarcastic about this whole thing and just trying to get a rise out of you? Stop sturring the pot FAGS.

firstly, I can make whatever sarcastic comments Id like. I don't care if other people like them or find them funny. what stands clear is you are an idiot. by the way, did you mean stirring?

secondly, if you are being sarcastic about this whole thing just to get a rise out of me, which you haven't done in the first place, then you still make yourself out to a be a moron.

There is not much a of a pot to stir, if you will, for my goal was to simply point out that you are dumb, and you've helped me right along with that one. so thank you.

BlissedandGone2
10-07-2008, 11:41 PM
K whats your deal going around calling people homophobes for no reason. You are probably a closet homosexual yourself with a persicution complex. Nothing wrong with being gay just don't be in denial about it. Sarcasm doesn't always come across crystal clear especially when the comment itself is not sarcastic. The whole post count thing doesn't mean a thing it just proves how much of your life you have dedicated to a message board. I hate the people on here who act like because they have hundreds or thousands of posts that they are entitled to some sort of respect and can talk to people however they want.

what the hell are you going on about? someone called me a faggot, so i called them a homophobe. i dont know what you are thinking of when you say im going around calling people homophobes as if i've mentioned it before. unless you are thinking about the numerous people who have called you a homophobe for your anti-gay remarks? but keep in mind, that wasnt me. i also never mentioned anything about postcount. (although you've mentioned it enough times, the majority of us here can see you've developed a little bit of a complex :erm:)... both you and brock have called people gay as an insult, and that tends to mean you are homophobic. deal with it.

brock666
10-07-2008, 11:42 PM
firstly, I can make whatever sarcastic comments Id like. I don't care if other people like them or find them funny. what stands clear is you are an idiot. by the way, did you mean stirring?

secondly, if you are being sarcastic about this whole thing just to get a rise out of me, which you haven't done in the first place, then you still make yourself out to a be a moron.

There is not much a of a pot to stir, if you will, for my goal was to simply point out that you are dumb, and you've helped me right along with that one. so thank you.

Oh how smart of you to pick up on one spelling mistake, here is a few more for you to sort out... YUOR A DOOSHE BAIG. Im sure i look even more moronic now because of those other critical spelling errors, further hurting my rep on netphoria, and thus making you look smarter and smarter post by post. EAT MY FUCK! Look that up on wikipedia you fucking dork.

BlissedandGone2
10-07-2008, 11:42 PM
and youre still a noob and will be no matter how high your post count gets, so you can deal with that too.

BlissedandGone2
10-07-2008, 11:44 PM
Oh how smart of you to pick up on one spelling mistake, here is a few more for you to sort out... YUOR A DOOSHE BAIG. Im sure i look even more moronic now because of those other critical spelling errors, further hurting my rep on netphoria, and thus making you look smarter and smarter post by post. EAT MY FUCK! Look that up on wikipedia you fucking dork.

you've done an incredible job defending yourself. cheers. oh wait, i forgot you have a hard time with the sarcasm. sorry! ill make sure to remember that one, by the way... eat my fuck. very original.

BlissedandGone2
10-07-2008, 11:52 PM
point out one instant of me using the word gay there isn't one. your the one jumping to conclusions. good to see you read all my posts I guess I have a fan. Maybe you can hate on me like you do on the pumpkins. thats how you hardcores express love for your band by hating on them so I guess you actually love me and brock666.

i love the pumpkins. i hate you and brock. dont really know what youre talking about.

brock666
10-07-2008, 11:56 PM
and youre still a noob and will be no matter how high your post count gets, so you can deal with that too.

So we settle on the conclusion that i am a "noob" (i can live with that happily) and you are a nazi deuchebag. Problem solved!

you've done an incredible job defending yourself. cheers. oh wait, i forgot you have a hard time with the sarcasm. sorry! ill make sure to remember that one, by the way... eat my fuck. very original.

All in a days work, and your sarcasm bites jsut as hard as you do. (Notice the spelling mistake). eat my fuck is almost as original as that name of yours. Take up my offer on massey hall already, come on.

BlissedandGone2
10-08-2008, 12:01 AM
Just thought I'd accuse you of things that aren't true. kind of like when you said I go around saying people are gay.

must have confused you noobs with one another. how might that have happened?

brock666
10-08-2008, 12:05 AM
Its understandable, your gay-dar was going off like mad and you got all hairy when you thought that anyone made comments towards the topic of homosexuality. I'm heading to bed though, ponder my offer and i'll check your bullshit responses tomorrow after school.

Shallowed
10-08-2008, 12:13 AM
disarmingyou...

<blink>Quit being fags both of you two</blink>, i mean that. If not having multiple thousand posts makes me a newb so be it. You seem to like dragging on making fun of others through threads so deal with it fuck head.

IWishIWasBlank
10-08-2008, 08:53 AM
This thread sucks even worse than yesterday when it was just about a crummy cover.

Shallowed
10-08-2008, 05:10 PM
I know, can't we all just hug it out? Sheesh.

Shallowed
10-08-2008, 08:48 PM
Yo, brock, wassup?

brock666
10-08-2008, 09:01 PM
he said he didn't use the word gay, and i believe i said you two fags, as an insult, we have been over that already. Case closed on that. What more do we need to argue about before i call er quits?

BlissedandGone2
10-08-2008, 09:22 PM
he said he didn't use the word gay, and i believe i said you two fags, as an insult, we have been over that already. Case closed on that. What more do we need to argue about before i call er quits?

explain how using 'fags' as an insult makes it any less of a derogatory term? you're just proving yourself wrong here, if it wasn't meant to be insulting, it wouldn't be offensive.

Shallowed
10-08-2008, 09:26 PM
i find the use of gay as a negative connotation in this thread offensive to the relationship shared between monte and HTH. have a little common decency you fucking faggots!

hello brock. Your booty is sexy

BlissedandGone2
10-08-2008, 09:32 PM
i mean honestly, you can't just mangle a language to suit any need of yours. if you take a derogatory term for a homosexual man and you use that word to offend someone, and you say yourself it is meant as an insult, how can you possibly say that it means anything less than how the word is defined.
unless youre just an idiot. which i'd buy.

Shallowed
10-08-2008, 09:40 PM
Hey, let's rehash that pathetic argument that if you say someone is gay, you yourself are a closet gay.

IWishIWasBlank
10-09-2008, 08:59 AM
That's always been one of my favorites.

"You're gay."

"No YOU ARE."

"Nu-uh!"

Kahlo
10-09-2008, 09:01 AM
All Smashing Pumpkins fans are bisexual

TEH FACT

T&T
10-09-2008, 09:15 AM
i remember when they banned people for derailing threads around here.
what happened?

Kahlo
10-09-2008, 09:15 AM
They stopped being such whining bastards about it

IWishIWasBlank
10-09-2008, 09:17 AM
^

IWishIWasBlank
10-09-2008, 09:18 AM
All Smashing Pumpkins fans are bisexual

TEH FACT

http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=CL3jj8Oj2MSJKhD6ARjvATIIucdnH2C3Ebk

Top of this page.

BlissedandGone2
10-09-2008, 10:55 AM
when someone like brock gets banned, two of him show up in his place.

Shallowed
10-09-2008, 06:42 PM
When you ban one, you have to burn them afterwards so they don't come back.

It's all on Wikipedia, man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lernaean_Hydra (http://www.celibaciez.com/UserFiles/2008/1/28/135.gif)

BlissedandGone2
10-09-2008, 06:51 PM
curse or blessing?

brock666
10-12-2008, 02:18 AM
you guys are fags

IWishIWasBlank
10-13-2008, 09:49 AM
We know you are but what... oh just shut up already brock.

brock666
10-14-2008, 12:37 PM
Its assholes like you that make me keep going off, so YOU shut up and i will too, board the hate train buddy, you aren't alone.

IWishIWasBlank
10-14-2008, 12:42 PM
I never incite anything around here. Including arguments with you. It's just as weak when anyone else does it. So don't do it.

Shallowed
10-14-2008, 02:51 PM
Lalalalala I can't hear you...

cynders
10-16-2008, 03:25 AM
why is everyone always insulting each other on this board

Kahlo
10-16-2008, 03:35 AM
boredom

brock666
10-17-2008, 05:45 PM
I never incite anything around here. Including arguments with you. It's just as weak when anyone else does it. So don't do it.

Yes, because It was me that started the whole thing. Reeeeaaaddd.

Shallowed
10-17-2008, 05:50 PM
You're right, you're not inciting anything, because nobody can be bothered arguing with you any more.

BlissedandGone2
10-17-2008, 05:54 PM

So we settle on the conclusion that i am a "noob" (i can live with that happily) and you are a nazi deuchebag. Problem solved!

All in a days work, and your sarcasm bites jsut as hard as you do. (Notice the spelling mistake). eat my fuck is almost as original as that name of yours. Take up my offer on massey hall already, come on.

Its understandable, your gay-dar was going off like mad and you got all hairy when you thought that anyone made comments towards the topic of homosexuality. I'm heading to bed though, ponder my offer and i'll check your bullshit responses tomorrow after school.

you guys are fags

Its assholes like you that make me keep going off, so YOU shut up and i will too, board the hate train buddy, you aren't alone.

oh yeah you didnt really start anything. good point.

pumpkins
10-17-2008, 08:09 PM
Blah Blah Blah

IWishIWasBlank
10-17-2008, 08:25 PM

Don't tase me bro.

Not trying to say you did.

brock666
10-18-2008, 04:44 PM
oh yeah you didnt really start anything. good point.

Yea well it was funny how you rug munchers went thread to thread trying to beak us. YOU ARE NO BETTER! Piss off you bloody vaginal belch.

Shallowed
10-18-2008, 05:05 PM
Why do you only use this message board only to get into fights and tell other people to piss off when they have been boarding and posting much longer than you have?

threetwooneZERO
10-18-2008, 05:07 PM
^ YEAH! WHAT HE SAID!

BlissedandGone2
10-18-2008, 05:21 PM
its funny he thinks people are trying to break him, or them i guess, since he has admitted to be bitches with disarming you, when no one on the board thinks theyre helping anyone and everyone is just trying to inform them how idiotic they are. they completely ignore the fact that it might be possible that they are really annoying people. hahaha trying to break them. thats good.

Shallowed
10-18-2008, 05:29 PM
"I wanna fill you up, I wanna break you, I wanna give you up"

I think it started off when several people expressed their dislike for a certain Pumpkins tune, which caused him to denounce everyone who had the nerve to compare Pumpkins to Nickleback as FAGS. That's when it became personal to him.

brock666
10-18-2008, 05:32 PM
Why do you only use this message board only to get into fights and tell other people to piss off when they have been boarding and posting much longer than you have?

Pretty sure I have contributed to this board before, and I didn't realize I wasn't entitled to arguing and having an opinion because I don't have as many posts as you do great one.

its funny he thinks people are trying to break him, or them i guess, since he has admitted to be bitches with disarming you, when no one on the board thinks theyre helping anyone and everyone is just trying to inform them how idiotic they are. they completely ignore the fact that it might be possible that they are really annoying people. hahaha trying to break them. thats good.

Yes I am friends with disarmingyou, but I know him outside of netphoria. There is a world outside of this site you know, where people have REAL friends. I am not an idiot buddy, I am just a stubborn person and when fucking cock pumps like you try and insult me through a computer I like to reply to that. I have already said before stop posting bullshit and i will too. Than people won't have to spend their days thinking "wow, brock666 and disarmingyou are real idiotic annoying people and no one in cyberworld likes them. why do they keep posting here?" Get off your horse asshole. Get some fresh air.

BlissedandGone2
10-18-2008, 05:41 PM
:rolleyes:you are hilariously stupid. its funny you give yourself credit for calling a cease-fire when you had to get the last word in when no one said anything to you at all for 3 days. you have started every argument you've gotten in on this board, and you haven't used any hint of logic, or sanity to prove any points. you are a worthless, bigot poser, and the more you try to fight back, the more hilarious and more pathetic you look. this board is full of arguing and name calling, and thats not the problem here, the problem is, even if you want to incite an argument with people around here, you should at least be good at that. you've proven that you're not good at anything around here. go stir some more shit up in the tour forum:erm:

Shallowed
10-18-2008, 06:00 PM
Exactly. Your "arguments" basically comprise of you cursing other's blasphemous opinions because they differ to your own "opinions".

brock666
10-18-2008, 07:10 PM
Yea so if you guys are so fucking brilliant, than shut the fuck up einstien and newton, you keep antagonizing by saying we are idiotic, but you sit here and continue the nonsense yourself. If caling others idiots makes you feel like a better person than it won't be long until someone puts you on your ass for it. Your no smarter or better than I am because believe it or not you are doing the exact same thing as me. if your edged cause I'm wiezin' on the threads, just chill, cause if i could wiez on other forums i would, so stop taxing my gig so hardcore cruster.

BlissedandGone2
10-18-2008, 07:22 PM
Yea so if you guys are so fucking brilliant, than shut the fuck up einstien and newton, you keep antagonizing by saying we are idiotic, but you sit here and continue the nonsense yourself. If caling others idiots makes you feel like a better person than it won't be long until someone puts you on your ass for it. Your no smarter or better than I am because believe it or not you are doing the exact same thing as me. if your edged cause I'm wiezin' on the threads, just chill, cause if i could wiez on other forums i would, so stop taxing my gig so hardcore cruster.

youve missed the boat again. i don't mind telling you youre an idiot because watching you flounder and prove my own point without any effort makes it an easy argument. i never said i would stop harassing you. you said you would stop if we stopped, so we did, and then you came back and brought it up again, so here i am again. what is interesting is that there is proof of your own idiocy. you've made it clear time and time again, and yet you cant back yourself up when you call someone a fag or a cock pump. i come out on top and you come out sounding like a frustrated, adolescent, psychopath. i also don't know what you mean by wiezin'. thats not a word. do you mean wheezing? so if you want to me to stop "taxing your gig":erm: you should probably stop acting like a 4 year old who shit their diaper and lost their pacifier.

brock666
10-18-2008, 10:23 PM
No, i meant what i said, that's right, WIEZ. It's a Pauly Shore quote from the movie Encino Man. Was that thought of spelling mistake overloading your brain to the point that you could not think of anything more clever to come back with but yet again calling me an idiot and than trying to call out my spelling? That's a last resort. I don't know why you think you are winning any battles here. I can't justify even conversing with you over the internet because I hate people such as yourself that think their so smart, when in reality if you were that smart you would be doing better things with your time than arguing with so called idiots on message boards. Call me adolescent for labelling you with the words asshole and cock pump, but it doesn't take away from the fact that that is what you are. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town! (so childish, no?)

Shallowed
10-18-2008, 10:31 PM
Go away.

BlissedandGone2
10-18-2008, 10:55 PM
amazingly funny.