View Full Version : gross story thread

???
09-06-2008, 06:05 PM
recently overheard my (former) coworker telling her girlfriends how she went to the doctors with abdominal pains and found a condom had been festering in her vag for three weeks without her realizing.

your turn.

wHATcOLOR
09-06-2008, 06:09 PM
that is hideous

duovamp
09-06-2008, 06:11 PM
I'm eating red devil's food cake right now.

bits
09-06-2008, 06:17 PM
my brother recently shared that he couldn't get the smell of some nasty girl's cooch out of his room for a month, after one night of her. that's pretty fucking gross. also that he would tell me that, but i've grown to accept he has a really odd view of appropriate conversation so it's nothing new.

ravenguy2000
09-06-2008, 06:54 PM
This is probably the third or fourth time I've told this one, but anyway.

Freshman year at college. I'm rooming with one of my buddies from High School because we didn't want to risk shacking up with some stranger at the dorm. I come staggering down the hall drunk from a party one night and my buddy and our other friend Clark was there in the room shootin' the shit. Nothing unusual, I don't think anything of it but Clark's about to leave and as he tells us to peace out I flop into my bed and promptly go to sleep/pass out.

I wake up the next morning, still in my clothes, pounding headache, awful dry mouth. I sit up and grab a bottle of Dr. Pepper I see sitting on our computer desk.

Problem being, it wasn't Dr. Pepper I had a mouthful of. It was brown, so I didn't really notice at first, visually. But this was Kentucky, and Clark was a country boy, and what I had in my mouthful was a viscous, gobby combination of chewed tobacco and spit. I spat it out in the trash next to me but I was heaving for a while, until everything was out of my stomach, and then I kept with the drive heaves for pretty long after that. I went out into the hallway where there was a bigger garbage can and pretty much puked my brains out while people walked by a stared.

JokeyLoki
09-06-2008, 07:13 PM
:loaded::hurl:

Sonic Johnny
09-06-2008, 08:56 PM
The guitarist in my old band had a habit of giving himself home-made piercings on a whim. A friend of ours who is a dental nurse supplied him with some surgically sterilised needles so that way at least he wasn't going to catch anything of a random pointy object. One night he got very, very drunk and decided to pierce his belly button with his fresh new needles. He stood in the bathroom for a while, psyched himself up, and shoved the bit of surgical steel through his skin. Apparently it hurt a fair bit, because in his drunken stupor he decided not to put the jewellery in then and there, so instead he left the fucking needle in and went to sleep.

Next morning he comes to band practice at my house with the damn thing still in there. The flesh had closed over the needle and it was getting more than a little red and swollen. He decided it must be removed. So once again, he stood in the bathroom and psyched himself up, this time holding a pair of pliers. He yanked the bit of metal out, gave an almighty yelp, and then there was this moment of dead silence. You know the sound you get when you hit a tuning fork? ting! That sound rung out in the air for a second or two.

blergh.

pale blue eyes
09-06-2008, 09:16 PM
recently overheard my (former) coworker telling her girlfriends how she went to the doctors with abdominal pains and found a condom had been festering in her vag for three weeks without her realizing.

How the fuck does that happen? Did she think the condom just magically disappeared?

Shallowed
09-06-2008, 09:46 PM
How the fuck does that happen? Did she think the condom just magically disappeared?

:loaded: :sexors:

maybe?

Playback
09-07-2008, 06:20 AM
While in college I worked in a dentists office. It was my job to pour plaster casts/models of people's teeth from the impressions the dentist took. The impressions would suck everything from a persons mouth and deposit it in the plaster model. I would find pop corn shells, food, chewed up jelly beans and of course after surgery pieces of gum tissue and scabs.

ohnoitsbonnie
09-07-2008, 05:53 PM
I always eat the seaweed from the beach

Travis Meeks
09-07-2008, 05:55 PM
While in college I worked in a dentists office. It was my job to pour plaster casts/models of people's teeth from the impressions the dentist took. The impressions would suck everything from a persons mouth and deposit it in the plaster model. I would find pop corn shells, food, chewed up jelly beans and of course after surgery pieces of gum tissue and scabs.

In high school I worked at a supermarket and for a year I cleaned the butcher room after the butchers went home.

Without telling any stories, I win.

ammy
09-07-2008, 06:02 PM
please tell stories. i'm trying to figure out exactly which kind of gross you were going with there

czr
09-07-2008, 06:09 PM
i told my therapist i cant even jack off anymore, Is this gross?

threetwooneZERO
09-07-2008, 06:12 PM
my friend was getting head (laying down) and right when he told the girl he was about to cum, she pulled up and it went in his mouth.

threetwooneZERO
09-07-2008, 06:13 PM
Haha I hope someone saw that.

alexthestampede
09-07-2008, 09:13 PM
i was jerking off and right when i cum, it went in my mouth.

this was theoriginal

killtrocity
09-08-2008, 02:01 AM
one time I was mildly drunk and decided to eat out this girl I knew and I will never forget the taste of sour death

christian zombie vampires
09-08-2008, 02:33 AM
just relating to this thread, a few months ago i was on a little trip with some coworkers and most of them smoked. left my pop in a cupholder, went to drink it later in the day and had a mouthful of ash. and last night i heard a guy talk about how he was playing a show at a strip bar, the stripper took his glasses off his head, wiped her vag with them and put them back, and he actually caught clamydia in his eye.

Sonic Johnny
09-08-2008, 04:26 AM
and last night i heard a guy talk about how he was playing a show at a strip bar, the stripper took his glasses off his head, wiped her vag with them and put them back, and he actually caught clamydia in his eye.

thread over.

JokeyLoki
09-08-2008, 11:47 AM
Oh Jeez... :hurl:

Went out drinking with a dude that was fucking wasted, you know, he was being "that guy". He got some kind of a fruity drink in a tall glass, and chugged it, and once he was done chugging it, threw it all back up inside the glass (and all over himself).

A few of my douchebag coworkers cheered him into drinking the glass full of his own puke, and he did it.

He ended up in the hospital not long after that....

Sarcastic Smile
09-09-2008, 10:01 PM
can we please keep this thread going

Quiet CD
09-11-2008, 10:38 AM
Now I don't know if this is a common story or not, but it was fairly gross.

A friend of mine a few years ago was telling me about two of his classmates from high school, a couple. So one day they were over at the girls house and he was doing her in the butt. Her mom walked in on them and she was so terrified (as was he) that se clenched her ass so hard while he simultaneously pulled out (I assume rather quickly), resulting it was later called the "pink sock" effect. The lining of her ass had been torn off (not sure to what severity) and left essentially a pink sock around his dick. My friend who told me that she did go to the hospital afterwards, so something did happen (how severe it really was is up to belief).

???
09-11-2008, 10:53 AM
oh my god. you're not serious

???
09-11-2008, 10:53 AM
also, LOL