View Full Version : The sickest chain letter i have ever gotten..

Sarcastic Smile
09-01-2008, 04:20 AM
"If you're gonna act like an adult by having sex, then be prepared to handle the consequences
Think before you act
In September 1993, Brenda Pratt Shafer, a registered nurse with thirteen years of experience, was assigned by her nursing agency to an abortion clinic.

Since Nurse Shafer considered herself "very pro-choice," she didn't think this assignment would be a problem
She was wrong
This is what Nurse Shafer saw:
"I stood at the doctor's side and watched him perform a partial-birth abortion on a woman who was six months pregnant. The baby's heartbeat was clearly visible on the ultrasound screen. The doctor delivered the baby's body and arms, everything but his little head. The baby's body was moving. His little fingers were clasping together. He was kicking his feet. The doctor took a pair of scissors and inserted them into the back of the baby's head, and the baby's arms jerked out in a flinch, a startle reaction, like a baby does when he thinks that he might fall. Then the doctor opened the scissors up. Then he stuck the high-powered suction tube into the hole and sucked the baby's brains out. Now the baby was completely limp. I never went back to the clinic.

But I am still haunted by the face of that little boy
It was the most perfect, angelic face I have ever seen
But what about if the baby had been aborted at a younger age.. say 6 weeks? When the baby is this young, doctors use the Saline Method, where they inject a salty saline solution into the mother's womb. You would think it would just poison the baby, but it actually burns it to death. Even though the baby is so young, on ultrasounds of the abortion, the fetus is seen pulling away from the poison as it is injected.. obviously wanting to stay alive.(The baby is intelligent enough to move away from the pain..but the child can't escape it)
Think about that before you say that unborn children can't feel pain
PASS THIS ON IF YOU BELIEVE ABORTION IS WRONG
Life is life, no matter how small you are
A baby cries for it's first and last time when it's aborted.

take a second and think about this: what if it happened to you? how would you feel?
You can deny it, but its true
A baby is a living thing
ITS A BABY, NOT A CHOICE!
Repost this with the title: "It's a Baby not a choice"
IF YOU CAN SIT THERE AND READ THIS WITHOUT IT BRINGING PAIN IN YOUR HEART OR A TEAR TO YOUR EYE THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULDNT BE HERE EITHER"

What the fuck?

Thaniel Buckner
09-01-2008, 04:23 AM
who sent it to you.

Luke de Spa
09-01-2008, 04:23 AM
lol

Mo
09-01-2008, 04:25 AM
Wait, abortions were allowed after the 12th week in 1993? :Skeptical

Luke de Spa
09-01-2008, 04:50 AM
pigs are smarter than babies. we should worry about them first

Sarcastic Smile
09-01-2008, 04:52 AM
who sent it to you.

some random idiot from high school.. from what i remember she was a big whore

Sarcastic Smile
09-01-2008, 04:55 AM
lol I didn't see this part at first

"take a second and think about this: what if it happened to you? how would you feel? "

Hate the Hater
09-01-2008, 05:11 AM
lol ^

aurel
09-01-2008, 06:18 AM
Brenda Pratt Shafer

I was pro choice too until I found out it wasn't adoption.

mistle
09-01-2008, 06:23 AM
now let's bomb some towelheads

???
09-01-2008, 05:32 PM
i'm pro-choice on parental abortions.

mayday
09-01-2008, 09:26 PM
:cry:

ohnoitsbonnie
09-02-2008, 12:00 AM
That's not how abortions are done -_-

MonteLDS
09-02-2008, 12:05 AM
why are you spending time with chain letters? wasn't this something most people stop paying attention to

ohnoitsbonnie
09-02-2008, 12:06 AM
Howcome I don't get any at my ripe young age

Hillzy
09-02-2008, 01:32 AM
I could be so more radical in my liberalism if it wasn't for fucking abortion.

Sarcastic Smile
09-02-2008, 02:20 AM
why are you spending time with chain letters? wasn't this something most people stop paying attention to

Spending time with them? what the fuck monte? are you trying to say why do i spend my time reading chain letters? I don't, It's just the title pulled me in.. I thought it was something of content not a chain letter

murgle
09-02-2008, 02:33 AM
Yeah, someone sent this to me too.

murgle
09-02-2008, 02:33 AM
Although, the title of the one I got was "OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

So I should've known better to NOT open it.

barden
09-02-2008, 03:51 PM
Sounds like stupid fake rubbish from most chain mails, yeah.

El Scorcho
09-03-2008, 01:19 AM
if u don't repost this 10 times in 10 minutes your mom will become a regular poster on netphoria
woooohooooooooow spooky

alexthestampede
09-03-2008, 11:53 AM
yesterday i had to finish off a very small rat one of our cats had mortally wounded. i severed its neck with the point of a shovel and its body twitched violently, it was just as horrible to behold as the woman in the letter's experience.

in retrospect im not sure if putting it out of its misery was really what was best. but they shoot horses don't they?

Cool As Ice Cream
09-03-2008, 12:02 PM
IF YOU CAN SIT THERE AND READ THIS WITHOUT IT BRINGING PAIN IN YOUR HEART OR A TEAR TO YOUR EYE THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULDNT BE HERE EITHER

either? hahaha. amazing. :rofl:

killtrocity
09-03-2008, 12:24 PM
all you anti-abortion people have never felt the joy that is killing a child

Skipgo's Kid
09-03-2008, 12:28 PM
if u don't repost this 10 times in 10 minutes your mom will become a regular poster on netphoria
woooohooooooooow spooky

:(

Caine Walker
09-03-2008, 12:31 PM
That's not how abortions are done -_-

not anymore, anyway.