View Full Version : hahahaha

yo soy el mejor
08-28-2008, 04:32 PM
so today i met up with my friend jessica at the einstein bagel place on campus but we decided to go to the cafeteria. we got personal pan pizzas at pizza the hut and we sat at the corner of a table next to 3 dudes.. two of which had laptops. we were just enjoying our meal and this one dude started playing stars wars:clone wars on his laptop. we didnt say anything. but then he started reading "long ago in a galaxy far away... BLAH BLAH SOMETHING ABOUT THE FUTURE." we both tried so hard not to laugh but then we did. i turned away and looked toward the ceiling and pursed my lips. everytime we would look at eachother we would laugh again. i was like 'you wanna piece of my orange?'
i havent had some pizzazz in a long time, too. it was real good. i got veggie and jessica got cheese. i had to take off the olives, though. ya know. cause i dont like olives very much. i could kinda smell them everytime i took a bite though. jessica is picking me up tomorrow and we're gonna go spend geos birthday with her. im pretty excited, y0. birthdays are always lots of fun. especially if they're not mine.
oh yeah :banging: but anyway

then we left. we agreed the dude without the laptop was pretty good looking. we also agreed those guys probs made good study buddies.

Mo
08-28-2008, 04:35 PM
And then?

mistle
08-28-2008, 04:37 PM
i like olives

yo soy el mejor
08-28-2008, 04:40 PM
when we first took our trays and tried to find seats we were like :erm:. we felt like we were back in junior high or something. so thats why we had to sit at the end of a table with three dudes. we really werent laughing at them or anything. it was just funny. so dont even be like aw ur mean. cause i wasnt being mean and no one who knows me in real life would ever say i was mean. really. i had my evaluation at work and my boss said like three times that all my coworkers and the foolios in management said i was like the most considerate and polite person working there. thats tight. it helps that i work with lots of bitches though. i wanna say something to this one punk girl but i dont wanna lose my good rep. we have a glass wall separating our areas and she always like throws this stupid bucket thing over it which is cool cause lots of people does. but its all like unnecessarily hard so it falls on the floor and shes like OH IM SORRY but its borderline sarcastic. im just like THATS OKAY. and usually just pick it up. the other day she did it and was like OH SORRY. i was like THATS OKAY. YOU CAN PICK IT UP LATER. she came back into the control desk later cause thats just how it goes and it was still there. bia picked it up.

yo soy el mejor
08-28-2008, 04:41 PM
And then?
and then we walked towards her class. i didnt have one for another hour so we said our goodbyes at the library.

Shapan
08-28-2008, 04:43 PM
we should just sticky a thread called "lauren's stories"

maybe put it in a forum that like 5 people have access to

mistle
08-28-2008, 04:46 PM
now i wish i had a pizza

i guess i'll make some kind of 'toasted sandwich'

the wikipedia for that is pretty good

Just as in an ordinary, untoasted sandwich, the choice of toasted sandwich fillings and combinations of fillings is limited only by the imagination of the chef. Perhaps the most commonly used filling is cheese, on its own or together with tomato or ham. Pickles, jam, and even such strange bedfellows as banana and Nutella are other examples.

mistle
08-28-2008, 04:46 PM

maybe put it in a forum that like 5 people have access to

f9 is available

yo soy el mejor
08-28-2008, 04:49 PM
this is general chat message board. if u dont wnann read my stupid stories then dont even oen my stupid threads! capiche!????

i come here to entertain myself and be entertained. how i choose to do that is up to me so you can all YA KNOW.. bite me. nah but really. u guys r gay. not you, asger. you i like!

Shapan
08-28-2008, 04:56 PM
i was just kidding

man, whatever

yo soy el mejor
08-28-2008, 04:57 PM
you're not so bad yourself, shappy!

Caine Walker
08-28-2008, 05:01 PM

this is actually a pretty good idea.

Hate the Hater
08-28-2008, 05:24 PM
pizza the hut

:banging:

sickbadthing
08-28-2008, 06:13 PM
what is "study buddy" code for

mistle
08-28-2008, 06:16 PM
cheat connection

frugalscotsman
08-28-2008, 06:20 PM
knob-slobbing?

yo soy el mejor
08-28-2008, 06:58 PM
its like someone to study with that is way smarter than you are who can totally explain and help you pass whatever test you may be studying for. well, not for every subject cause one person cant be good at EVERYTHING. that is THE ultimate!