View Full Version : I sure miss 2-Pac's Rants

gpub
08-25-2008, 04:21 PM
I put Jenny Craig on your fat ass, you fat troll. Anybody ever seen {Wendy Williams} fat ass? Why you always wearin Spandex you fat bitch?I know your pussy stinks, you fat hoe. I'm puttin Jenny Craig on you bitch. I'm about to put a twenty-thousand dollar, hit through Jenny Craig to come find yo' ass and put you in a fat farm, you fat bitch!

Thug Life, Outlaw, Westside bitch. It's Tupac so you know who said it. And for everybody who didn't like what I said about that other trick and Mobb Deep, fuck you too nigga!

If a nigga didn't want to get talked about he shouldn'ta stepped in the fuckin ring.
If Tyson don't want to get knocked out he don't step in the fuckin ring, that's how the shit go. When Tyson get in the ring, he knock motherfuckers out!

Well that's what Tupac gon' do. When niggaz come against me, I'ma knock they punk ass out! One way or the motherfuckin other. This old motherfuckin nigga in the South told me nigga. It's more than one way to skin a cat. It's more than one way to shoot a gat. It's more than one way to die nigga. When I'm through, everybody cry nigga.
This is how we do it.

:smoke:

sickbadthing
08-25-2008, 04:35 PM
would he be just as entertaining these days... or would he be doing movies like ice cube?

gpub
08-25-2008, 05:04 PM
I don;t think he'd go that route. I think he would have died at least 3 or 4 more times by now