you'll see the vid soon enough

anyway right now china is doing some more pwnage choreography shit

maybe youre just not articulate enough.

redbull
08-24-2008, 06:59 PM
jimmy page flew around the stadium on a bus and played whole lotta love

???
08-24-2008, 07:05 PM
wasn't it just the lamest thing you've ever seen.

outside of netphoria.

Thaniel Buckner
08-24-2008, 07:06 PM
wait.

what.

Travis Meeks
08-24-2008, 07:06 PM
hard to explain

you'll see the vid soon enough

anyway right now china is doing some more pwnage choreography shit

can we get a little hint?

Thaniel Buckner
08-24-2008, 07:09 PM
oh my god you're right.

Thaniel Buckner
08-24-2008, 07:11 PM
also david beckham kicking a soccer ball into a legion of storm troopers.

Travis Meeks
08-24-2008, 07:15 PM
damnit I think I'm having an acid flashback :embarass:

sppunk
08-24-2008, 07:19 PM
I just hope Monte was there catching it all on video.

Then he can request videos from other people and never return them despite repeated e-mails. (http://forums.netphoria.org/showpost.php?p=3322969&postcount=66)

JokeyLoki
08-24-2008, 07:22 PM

wtf really?

SlingeroGuitaro
08-24-2008, 08:10 PM
wtf really?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Summer_Olympics_closing_ceremony

barden
08-24-2008, 08:26 PM
I saw some of it.
I chuckled!

TuralyonW3
08-24-2008, 08:44 PM
stupid.

but that fiddle playing girl needs my dick.

ravenguy2000
08-24-2008, 08:45 PM
i hate these budweiser ads

wally
08-24-2008, 08:59 PM
go world

ravenguy2000
08-24-2008, 09:21 PM
so the ending is one great big nonsensical asian-pop clusterfuck orgy thing it seems

Travis Meeks
08-24-2008, 09:24 PM
so the ending is one great big nonsensical asian-pop clusterfuck orgy thing it seems

well I think we've all been drunk and stumbled into one of those so I can't really judge the olympic organizers for that

Ugly
08-24-2008, 10:13 PM
Did the chinese finally show the face of the troll that provided the voice of the lip-syncher in the opening ceremony.

BumbleBeeMouth
08-25-2008, 04:29 AM
the chinese rock, the drum bit was brilliant, we could never do that in england. We'll probably get jade goody up to do a speech on cosmopolitanism, and girls aloud to sing the national anthem

Mablak
08-25-2008, 06:41 AM
Alright, so let me give a recap, I saw the whole closing ceremony just now. Some people in bicycle helmets banged some drums for most of the ceremony, generally staying in the middle in a circular formation. Then two drummers came in from the sides banging on some giant flying cheese. The giant cheeses stayed in place for the rest of the ceremony.

Then some more Chinese came cycling in on some circular apparati, reminiscent of Mr. Garrison's invention 'IT' from South Park, and make their way to the center where the drum dudes are. Also there were a whole bunch of fancied up golden Chinese prostitutes who were making various shapes and formations around the center dudes the entire time.

Oh yeah, before the cycling dudes arrived, there were chariots circling around the whole area, with drum dudes on them who sometimes appeared to be banging on things other than their designated drums. To say the least, it was a very meaningful experience for us all.

RenewRevive
08-25-2008, 10:12 AM
Did the chinese finally show the face of the troll that provided the voice of the lip-syncher in the opening ceremony.

no, but i hear some cable channel is going to put her on a show with the 1000lb man, woman with legs 4x regular size and that indonesian dude who's turning into a tree. wholesome family entertainment.

and yeah, the british performance was pretty laughable; man, it is gonna stink for reals in 2012!

Ugly
08-28-2008, 08:21 PM
no, but i hear some cable channel is going to put her on a show with the 1000lb man, woman with legs 4x regular size and that indonesian dude who's turning into a tree. wholesome family entertainment.

Goddamnit, you made me look up pics of the tree guy. Now whenever my thoughts wander for a moment, all I can see in my mind's eye is the tree guy. Fuck sakes.

Hey, if you were trapped on a deserted island with tree guy and you had to resort to canibalism, would you eat him? I'm assuming it'd be more palatable than human flesh.

Travis Meeks
09-01-2008, 09:27 AM
Report: Dwyane Wade Left Cell-Phone Charger In China

MIAMI—After turning on his cell phone upon landing at the Miami International Airport Monday, Team USA basketball guard and gold medalist Dwyane Wade reportedly realized he had forgotten his phone's charger in his Beijing hotel room. "Shoot, I know exactly where it is, too," said Wade, adding that the charger is located in the outlet near the sink—not the sink in the bathroom but the sink just outside the bathroom. "I wonder if they could send it back to me. Or maybe I should just forget about it and buy a new one. Dammit, they're like 40 bucks." Wade seemed to reach a decision mere moments later, wondering aloud if the Radio Shack near his house is open after 9 p.m.

http://www.theonion.com/content/news_briefs/report_dwyane_wade_left

RenewRevive
09-01-2008, 10:13 AM
Goddamnit, you made me look up pics of the tree guy. Now whenever my thoughts wander for a moment, all I can see in my mind's eye is the tree guy. Fuck sakes.

Hey, if you were trapped on a deserted island with tree guy and you had to resort to canibalism, would you eat him? I'm assuming it'd be more palatable than human flesh.

hahah, yeah the fucking TV station advertised the documentary featuring that guy as i was sitting down to eat...that went well.

no offence to tree-dude, but if i was trapped on a desert island with him i would swim for it and take my chances...and i can't swim.