$385 million / 52 weeks / 40 hours per week ~ $185,096 per hour

http://www.tvgasm.com/shows/images/ANTM/Season9/oprah.jpg

http://g.photos.cx/oprah20no20makeup21-1-65.jpg

noyen
08-06-2008, 12:20 AM
i would like to order some cheese fries

bits
08-06-2008, 12:29 AM
one day she was leaving a gym my old friend used to work at and after walking past the towel bin she tossed it at him without a glance. he threw it back at her and pointed at the bin saying, 'you may throw the towel there, thank you.' he said she's especially hideous without her face caked with paint.

wHATcOLOR
08-06-2008, 12:29 AM
she's a serious philanthropist too

Floppy Nono
08-06-2008, 12:31 AM
how many times do you think she's been titfucked?

wHATcOLOR
08-06-2008, 12:46 AM
more than two, less than twelve

duovamp
08-06-2008, 12:47 AM
Women in the work place.

bits
08-06-2008, 01:00 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JQ9bcuybKws&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JQ9bcuybKws&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mo
08-06-2008, 11:35 AM
YOU ARE ALL GETTING FREE HUMMERS!!!

samuel redman
08-06-2008, 12:06 PM
it's disgusting, that bitch doesn't deserve shit

hnibos
08-06-2008, 12:07 PM
she's a serious philanthropist too

duovamp
08-06-2008, 12:10 PM
it's disgusting, that bitch doesn't deserve shit

Shut the fuck up.

samuel redman
08-06-2008, 12:12 PM
if that's what you want

pale blue eyes
08-06-2008, 12:15 PM
She does spend a lot of her money on charities and shit but she always seems to have a "LOOK AT ME! I'm Motherfucking OPRAH" thing going on. It's nice to have an ego and stuff but she just seems to love herself way too much. Any time I have ever watched her show because there was somebody on there I wanted to see, the interviews are just fluff and she is constantly doing saying shit like "Come on!" and then lets the audience applaud for fifteen minutes because she is being sassy Oprah. Ugh.

samuel redman
08-06-2008, 12:20 PM
Her charities are just an attempt to get her name out there. She doesn't care, how could she being that fucking rich?

duovamp
08-06-2008, 12:26 PM
Her income is partially demand driven. The rest of it is good investing she's done. How can you guys be upset at her success?

samuel redman
08-06-2008, 12:28 PM
She's a bitch. You can see it on her show, she tries to show she cares about her guests but it turns into an Oprah camera fest.

hnibos
08-06-2008, 12:28 PM
Her charities are just an attempt to get her name out there. She doesn't care, how could she being that fucking rich?

in the end, it doesnt really matter if she "cares" its benefiting a lot of other people, thats what matters.

duovamp
08-06-2008, 12:30 PM
She's a bitch. You can see it on her show, she tries to show she cares about her guests but it turns into an Oprah camera fest.

So that's what it all comes down to. You see her on tv and can now assume she's a bitch. She makes more money in an hour than you do in a year, but you're still better than her. Okay, now you can feel good about the fact that she's that much wealthier than you because you're a good person but she... oh she is a bitch...

samuel redman
08-06-2008, 12:31 PM
why are you defending her so much?

duovamp
08-06-2008, 12:33 PM
Why are you attacking her so much?

Eulogy
08-06-2008, 12:42 PM
i admire oprah. i find it hard to believe that there are people who don't. she built a fucking empire around herself. i wish i could do that. and i'm sure the rest of you do too. regardless of what you think about her personality or whatever, she's worked the system like few others have. good for her, i say.

aurel
08-06-2008, 01:03 PM
Haven't seen Oprah in years but happened to see a small bit of a show she did called "Oprahs favourite things" or something like that which was basically a massive high-end cunsumer products adoration ritual with the audience going into apoplexies of ecstasy everytime Oprah announced that each of them was getting a free fucking fridge.

Nimrod's Son
08-06-2008, 01:12 PM
She does spend a lot of her money on charities and shit but she always seems to have a "LOOK AT ME! I'm Motherfucking OPRAH" thing going on. It's nice to have an ego and stuff but she just seems to love herself way too much. Any time I have ever watched her show because there was somebody on there I wanted to see, the interviews are just fluff and she is constantly doing saying shit like "Come on!" and then lets the audience applaud for fifteen minutes because she is being sassy Oprah. Ugh.
I'm sure the tax breaks and free marketing for her name she gets from those donations have nothing to do with it

Eulogy
08-06-2008, 01:13 PM
I'm sure the tax breaks and free marketing for her name she gets from those donations have nothing to do with it

yeah let's shit all over bill and melinda gates now too.

smashingjj
08-06-2008, 01:15 PM
this might not be the right moment or place, but i'm looking for the toilet. can anyone tell me where i can find it?

Nimrod's Son
08-06-2008, 01:16 PM
i admire oprah. i find it hard to believe that there are people who don't. she built a fucking empire around herself. i wish i could do that. and i'm sure the rest of you do too. regardless of what you think about her personality or whatever, she's worked the system like few others have. good for her, i say.

I don't care about her personality, nor do I admire her. She's built an empire of lies. Her show is crap, teaches people the wrong ways to deal with problems in life, portrays that problems can be fixed in an hour, pushes agendas, attempts to control the book industry by telling mindless drones what they should or shouldn't read, and has wrecked plenty of relationships because idiot women sitting at home all day eating bon bons in their free house suddenly get all upset that they don't have enough from their man.

I don't have to respect Oprah for selling crap to people if people buy said crap.

I bet you're not a huge fan of Wal-mart, either?

Eulogy
08-06-2008, 01:29 PM
I don't care about her personality, nor do I admire her. She's built an empire of lies. Her show is crap, teaches people the wrong ways to deal with problems in life, portrays that problems can be fixed in an hour, pushes agendas, attempts to control the book industry by telling mindless drones what they should or shouldn't read, and has wrecked plenty of relationships because idiot women sitting at home all day eating bon bons in their free house suddenly get all upset that they don't have enough from their man.

i think your overstating oprah's negative impact on society. those are some pretty loaded accusations you're throwing out there.

aurel
08-06-2008, 01:30 PM
Loaded.......with truth!

smashingjj
08-06-2008, 01:32 PM
touching cloth!

aurel
08-06-2008, 01:35 PM
Crap into my hand.