View Full Version : this kinda annoys me, but not really.

barden
08-03-2008, 08:47 AM
So, I was looking for advertsing and such, and stumbled across this website for a local skate brand.
My girlfriends ex is one of their team skaters, and he is pretty damn good, I'll admit.
But anyway, I was reading shit on the site, and they interview their riders and ask them all, 'Longest dry patch you've had with the ladies' and his answer is, 'When I was dating that catholic girl from that band'.

hahahaha.

Sucker.

I feel like telling him, 'Hey dude, I wouldn't call her a catholic anymore. In fact, there's a lot of things I woud say she isn't anymore...'

But the poor guy might not like it.
he blocked me on facebook so he wouldn't see any pictures or comments about me and angie.
poor fella.

Angie is annoyed cause she doesn't think it's cool to disucss their private shit on an interview, but HEY!

barden
08-03-2008, 08:50 AM
He also totally stole a line from me with his, 'if you weren't skating, you...?' 'would not be this broke all the time'.
I gave a similar answer: 'If you weren't working in the music industry, what would you be doing? ' probably earning some money'.

Haha.

barden
08-03-2008, 08:50 AM
OH MY JEALOUS RAGE!

But come on, thats kinda shit to discuss in a public interview, surely?

Shapan
08-03-2008, 08:53 AM
are you 12

SlingeroGuitaro
08-03-2008, 08:55 AM
you should go back to not posting for several weeks

barden
08-03-2008, 09:04 AM
Angie doesn't want the world to know she <i>was</i> a virgin.
This little kid decided to make a funny comment disclosing her private info. She asked me when she first told me not to tell everyone about it, cause no one really knew.

BUT I'M 12 X 2 DEWD!
THANKFULLY THIS MESSAGEBOARD IS HOSTED IN CANADA WHICH IS PRETTY CLOSE TO AMERICA AND I ENJOY THE BOUNTIFUL GOODNESS OF FREE SPEECH! PHEW, FOR A WHILE THERE I THOUGHT I MIGHT ACTUALLY HAVE TO STOP POSTING AGAIN!

barden
08-03-2008, 09:05 AM
this interview was published in a magazine too.
it's just not cricket, buddy.

wounded
08-03-2008, 09:12 AM
angle?

barden
08-03-2008, 09:15 AM
i'm not sure what you mean?

wounded
08-03-2008, 09:18 AM
never mind, it's early and i'm blind. i was seeing angLe not angIe and i thought you were misspelling angel, but in all fairness i was in court the other day (i volunteer with the public defenders) and had a guy named Ninja and a girl named putrice (patrice is how she pronounced it) so i don't even now if the name angLe would surpise me in the least

barden
08-03-2008, 09:36 AM
I used to do data capture.
I got some interesting names there too.
And with this melting pot of cultures, there were some pretty amazing ones.