View Full Version : tom waits show tampa bay area?

busty sinclaire
06-18-2008, 01:16 AM
I bought two tickets to tom waits in jacksonville florida, and it turns out I don't have anyone to go with...

normally I'd just grab one of my fun loving friends to tag along with me, but the tickets to this particular concert are $100 a piece with all the fees and stuff, plus about a 4 hour drive from where I live and a night in a hotel possibly. and all of my friends are poor, and most have never even heard of tom waits so would rather stab themself in the foot than pay that much to see him and all that hoohah.

So I'm wondering if there are any die hard tom waits fans in the tampa bay or more northern areas of florida who really want to go and don't mind that the ticket is $100 and also going with someone they have never met before.

as a side note, I'm really awesome and I really want to see tom waits and not have my tickets go to waste because they can't even be sold to someone else who could go if it turns out I can't.

So if there's anyone out there, please let me know... the concert is july 1st at moran theater in jacksonville.

TuralyonW3
06-18-2008, 01:29 AM
lol who wants to stay with busty dudes

TuralyonW3
06-18-2008, 01:29 AM
I could have seen him in Dallas but 82 was just too much. he's one of my favorite artists though

busty sinclaire
06-18-2008, 01:40 AM
yeah it's a lot, but he's worth it.

also I'm a girl.

SlingeroGuitaro
06-18-2008, 01:42 AM
also I'm a girl.

im in