View Full Version : What is your personality type?

Hate the Hater
06-15-2008, 01:29 AM
http://www.personalitytype.com/quiz.asp

INFP

(Introvert, Intuitive, Feeler, Perceiver)

People of this type tend to be: quiet, reserved, and kind; deeply passionate, sensitive, and easily hurt; loving and dedicated to those close to them; creative, original, and imaginative; curious and flexible in small matters; nonconforming.

The most important thing to INFPs is their deeply held beliefs and living in harmony with their values.

redbreegull
06-15-2008, 01:33 AM
My friend and I talk about this all the time.

I am an INFJ but I also have a lot of INFP traits.

SlingeroGuitaro
06-15-2008, 01:34 AM
Life as an INTP

(Introvert, Intuitive, Thinker, Perceiver)

People of this type tend to be: quiet, independent, and private; logical and unemotional; creative, ingenious, and innovative, global thinkers; curious and driven to increase their competence; casual, and adaptive; nonconforming and unpredictable.

The most important thing to INTPs is their privacy and the opportunity to solve complex problems in unique ways.

Hate the Hater
06-15-2008, 01:34 AM
My friend and I talk about this all the time.

I am an INFJ but I also have a lot of INFP traits.

INFJ

(Introvert, Intuitive, Feeler, Judger)

People of this type tend to be: creative, original, and independent; thoughtful, warm, and sensitive; global thinkers with great passion for their unique vision; cautious, deliberate, and planful; organized, productive, and decisive; reserved and polite.

The most important thing to INFJs is their ideas, and being faithful to their vision.

SlingeroGuitaro
06-15-2008, 01:35 AM

INFP

People of this type tend to be: quiet, reserved, and kind; deeply passionate, sensitive, and easily hurt; loving and dedicated to those close to them; creative, original, and imaginative; curious and flexible in small matters; nonconforming.

The most important thing to INFPs is their deeply held beliefs and living in harmony with their values.

pussy

;)

hnibos
06-15-2008, 01:36 AM
i believe i am an infj but lemme take the test

redbreegull
06-15-2008, 01:37 AM
Unfortunately it's a pretty flawed system. Once you start thinking in terms of the Meyers Briggs types though you will never stop, it becomes an addiction. Everyone you meet everywhere will begin to fall into the categories mentally. Unless of course you are an ESTJ or something stupid like that.

Edit: Also, there isn't one definitive test for the Meyers Briggs personality types if I am not mistaken. It's kind of a loose collection of ideas and any tests on the subject have been come up with by others after the fact.

Hate the Hater
06-15-2008, 01:42 AM
This test is more in depth: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

hnibos
06-15-2008, 01:43 AM
actually infp

yo soy el mejor
06-15-2008, 01:47 AM
(Extravert, Sensor, Feeler, Perceiver)

People of this type tend to be: warm, gregarious, and playful; impulsive, curious, and talkative; sensitive, caring, and gentle; social and unpredictable with a great zeal for life; active, responsive, and highly aware of the physical world.

The most important thing to ESFPs is freedom to be spontaneous, have fun, and enjoy the company of others.

NOBODY LOVES ME! :cry:

hnibos
06-15-2008, 01:49 AM
we have to have a talk someday warsaw we seem to have a lot in common

Mo
06-15-2008, 01:50 AM
This is stupid.

But according to that test, I'm an ESFP (Extravert, Sensor, Feeler, Perceiver). Who would've thought.

redbreegull
06-15-2008, 01:51 AM
Yeah, the second test said I was an INFP, but my friend actually knows a shitload about this... he can spit out info about all 16 types and identify and categorize behaviors and people pretty quickly. It's almost like a hobby. And according to him I am more of an INFJ because of my extreme stubbornness and desire to categorize and organize things and shit like that.

redbreegull
06-15-2008, 01:53 AM
This is stupid.

But according to that test, I'm an ESFP (Extravert, Sensor, Feeler, Perceiver). Who would've thought.

You know your type determines whether or not you buy into the test or not. ES' do not.

bardy
06-15-2008, 01:56 AM
I've taken a more indepth version of this test (it took forever) and it said I was an INTJ

I guess I still am:

People of this type tend to be: autonomous, aloof, and intellectual; imaginative, innovative, and unique; critical, analytical, and logical; intellectually curious, driven to learn and increase their competence and knowledge; socially cautious and reserved; organized and definitive.

The most important thing to INTJs is their independence and being able to live according to their own standard

SlingeroGuitaro
06-15-2008, 01:56 AM
This test is more in depth: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

intp again:

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
50 62 63 75

Rational Portrait of the Architect (INTP)

Architects need not be thought of as only interested in drawing blueprints for buildings or roads or bridges. They are the master designers of all kinds of theoretical systems, including school curricula, corporate strategies, and new technologies. For Architects, the world exists primarily to be analyzed, understood, explained - and re-designed. External reality in itself is unimportant, little more than raw material to be organized into structural models. What is important for Architects is that they grasp fundamental principles and natural laws, and that their designs are elegant, that is, efficient and coherent.

Architects are rare - maybe one percent of the population - and show the greatest precision in thought and speech of all the types. They tend to see distinctions and inconsistencies instantaneously, and can detect contradictions no matter when or where they were made. It is difficult for an Architect to listen to nonsense, even in a casual conversation, without pointing out the speaker's error. And in any serious discussion or debate Architects are devastating, their skill in framing arguments giving them an enormous advantage. Architects regard all discussions as a search for understanding, and believe their function is to eliminate inconsistencies, which can make communication with them an uncomfortable experience for many.

Ruthless pragmatists about ideas, and insatiably curious, Architects are driven to find the most efficient means to their ends, and they will learn in any manner and degree they can. They will listen to amateurs if their ideas are useful, and will ignore the experts if theirs are not. Authority derived from office, credential, or celebrity does not impress them. Architects are interested only in what make sense, and thus only statements that are consistent and coherent carry any weight with them.

Architects often seem difficult to know. They are inclined to be shy except with close friends, and their reserve is difficult to penetrate. Able to concentrate better than any other type, they prefer to work quietly at their computers or drafting tables, and often alone. Architects also become obsessed with analysis, and this can seem to shut others out. Once caught up in a thought process, Architects close off and persevere until they comprehend the issue in all its complexity. Architects prize intelligence, and with their grand desire to grasp the structure of the universe, they can seem arrogant and may show impatience with others who have less ability, or who are less driven.

Albert Einstein as the iconic Rational is an Architect

Socrates
Rene Descartes
Blaise Pascal
Sir Isaac Newton

U.S. Presidents:
James Madison
John Quincy Adams
John Tyler
Dwight D. Eisenhower
Gerald Ford

William Harvey (pioneer in human physiology)
C. G. Jung, (Freudian defector, author of Psychological Types, etc.)
William James
Tom Foley (Speaker of the House--U.S. House of Representatives)
Henri Mancini
Bob Newhart
Jeff Bingaman, U.S. Senator (D.--NM)
Rick Moranis (Honey, I Shrunk The Kids)
Midori Ito (ice skater, Olympic silver medalist)
Tiger Woods

that makes me seem like a nerd

bob newhard? rick moranis? tiger woods? sheesh!

kelsome
06-15-2008, 02:05 AM
I don't know about this.

Life as an ISFJ

(Introvert, Sensor, Feeler, Judger)

People of this type tend to be: cautious, gentle, and thoughtful; hesitant until they know people well then affectionate and caring; very literal and aware of the physical world; uncompromising about personal standards and easily offended; diligent and conscientious, organized and decisive.

The most important thing to ISFJs is living a stable, predictable life and helping people in real ways.

I don't care for helping people much.

redbreegull
06-15-2008, 02:07 AM
I wish these descriptions didn't brush over negative qualities associated with the types also.

JapanAlex
06-15-2008, 02:38 AM
(Extravert, Intuitive, Thinker, Perceiver)

People of this type tend to be: friendly, charming, and outgoing; quick-witted, energetic, and irreverent; ingenious, imaginative, and creative; curious, flexible, and unpredictable; logical and analytical.

The most important thing to ENTPs is being creative, seeing possibilities, and always having new challenges.

it's like they know me.. gosh

murgle
06-15-2008, 03:05 AM
I think I'm ENFP. But I could be wrong. I'll retake it

murgle
06-15-2008, 03:08 AM
I think I'm more ENFJ, but I also frequently waiver between E/I and S/N and J/P. Lame test.

Hate the Hater
06-15-2008, 03:10 AM
I think I'm more ENFJ, but I also frequently waiver between E/I and S/N and J/P. Lame test.

well..what was your result from the first test? paste it here! (it's just for fun)

vanilla
06-15-2008, 03:23 AM
INFP

murgle
06-15-2008, 03:41 AM
ENFP
(Extravert, Intuitive, Feeler, Perceiver)

People of this type tend to be: enthusiastic, talkative, and outgoing; clever, curious, and playful; deeply caring, sensitive, and gentle; highly innovative, creative, optimistic, and unique; adaptable and resourceful but sometimes disorganized.
The most important thing to ENFPs is freedom to see possibilities, make connections, and be with a variety of people.

duovamp
06-15-2008, 03:54 AM
Ask dean_r_koontz.

Starla
06-15-2008, 05:14 AM
(Introvert, Intuitive, Thinker, Perceiver)

People of this type tend to be: quiet, independent, and private; logical and unemotional; creative, ingenious, and innovative, global thinkers; curious and driven to increase their competence; casual, and adaptive; nonconforming and unpredictable

the underlined are the only things that are correct

My Blue Heaven
06-15-2008, 05:50 AM
ENFP
(Extravert, Intuitive, Feeler, Perceiver)

People of this type tend to be: enthusiastic, talkative, and outgoing; clever, curious, and playful; deeply caring, sensitive, and gentle; highly innovative, creative, optimistic, and unique; adaptable and resourceful but sometimes disorganized.
The most important thing to ENFPs is freedom to see possibilities, make connections, and be with a variety of people.

^^^

This is what I got too.

Luke de Spa
06-15-2008, 07:51 AM
Egotistical Delusional Meat Robot

EDMR whoaaaaaaaaaa

JapanAlex
06-15-2008, 12:10 PM
lol

deadaswarhol
06-15-2008, 12:30 PM
i usually get INTJ i think

Mo
06-15-2008, 12:33 PM
Haha.

Your Type is
INFP<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="50%"><tbody><tr align="center"><td>Introverted</td><td>Intuitive</td><td>Feeling</td><td>Perceiving</td></tr> <tr align="center"> <td colspan="4"> Strength of the preferences % </td> </tr> <tr align="center"><td>11</td><td>12</td><td>12</td><td>11</td></tr></tbody></table>

Banana
06-15-2008, 12:39 PM
Life as an ISTP

(Introvert, Sensor, Thinker, Perceiver)

People of this type tend to be: logical, pragmatic, and matter of fact; quiet, unassuming, and autonomous; realistic, pragmatic, and aloof; impulsive and curious about the physical world; flexible and resourceful; objective and unemotional.

The most important thing to ISTPs is the freedom to act independently and follow their impulses.

yo soy el mejor
06-15-2008, 01:01 PM
you and i are sort of alike. kewlies! ^_^ i knew i liked you for a reason.

ravenguy2000
06-15-2008, 01:09 PM
I'm very much an INFP. It wouldn't surprise me if that was far and away the most prominent result on Netphoria.

yo soy el mejor
06-15-2008, 02:30 PM
Your Type is
ISFJ<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="50%"><tbody><tr align="center"><td>Introverted</td><td>Sensing</td><td>Feeling</td><td>Judging</td></tr> <tr align="center"> <td colspan="4"> Strength of the preferences % </td> </tr> <tr align="center"><td>11</td><td>75</td><td>38</td><td>1</td></tr></tbody></table>

They are not as outgoing and talkative as the Provider Guardians [ESFJs], and their shyness is often misjudged as stiffness, even coldness, when in truth Protectors are warm-hearted and sympathetic, giving happily of themselves to those in need

SOOO True.

commando
06-15-2008, 02:47 PM

INFP

I'm an INFP, too. I took this (the real, long version) in law school for a negotiations course in discovering our negotiation style as related to the material and theory we were trying to master.

bja1288
06-15-2008, 02:51 PM
Your Type is
ISTJ
Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
56 50 50 67

yo soy el mejor
06-15-2008, 02:55 PM
look AT All those numbers!

jczeroman
06-16-2008, 09:18 AM
INTJ

Nimrod's Son
06-16-2008, 01:57 PM
ENTP. Also that first test is pretty stupid.

mxzombie
06-16-2008, 02:04 PM
INTJ 4 life

06-16-2008, 02:06 PM
INTP...

ohnoitsbonnie
01-02-2017, 05:04 PM
Bump

scottytheoneand
01-02-2017, 06:50 PM
Bonnie, does your sex partner call you Bon Bon? Or Super Bon Bon like the Soul Coughing song?

Elphenor
01-02-2017, 07:15 PM
hate the hater started this thread lol

scottytheoneand
01-02-2017, 07:26 PM
my personality type is STFU

FoolofaTook
01-02-2017, 07:28 PM
Bonnie just say the word and Ill take care of scotty for you. i have some bosnian serb cousins who would love to go balkan on his ass. by the time they are done his parents siblings grandparents uncles aunts cousins childre.n grandchildren manservants maidservants AYE EVEN THE ALIEN WITHIN HIS COURTYARD WALLS will be all systematically exterminated.

ohnoitsbonnie
01-02-2017, 08:35 PM
Bonnie, does your sex partner call you Bon Bon? Or Super Bon Bon like the Soul Coughing song?

No. No nicknames from this one

ohnoitsbonnie
01-02-2017, 08:36 PM
Bonnie just say the word and Ill take care of scotty for you. i have some bosnian serb cousins who would love to go balkan on his ass. by the time they are done his parents siblings grandparents uncles aunts cousins childre.n grandchildren manservants maidservants AYE EVEN THE ALIEN WITHIN HIS COURTYARD WALLS will be all systematically exterminated.

Smash his noguchi table so he needs to pay a few hundred for a thick piece of custom cut glass

ohnoitsbonnie
01-02-2017, 08:37 PM
hate the hater started this thread lol

I knew that guy

ohnoitsbonnie
01-02-2017, 08:47 PM
Life as an ISTP

(Introvert, Sensor, Thinker, Perceiver)

People of this type tend to be: logical, pragmatic, and matter of fact; quiet, unassuming, and autonomous; realistic, pragmatic, and aloof; impulsive and curious about the physical world; flexible and resourceful; objective and unemotional.

The most important thing to ISTPs is the freedom to act independently and follow their impulses.

you and i are sort of alike. kewlies! ^_^ i knew i liked you for a reason.

lol?

toase
01-22-2017, 10:55 PM
INFP