View Full Version : i had the worst night's sleep ever last night. complete with sleep paralysis.

Eulogy
06-10-2008, 08:27 AM
so i've been having very vivid dreams the last couple of days. last night, i was dreaming about nonsenscal and uninteresting shit... and eventually i ended up at my gramma's house with my parents for some reason. and we watched two commercials for cars. the second one was for a new jeep that was proclaimed to be "perfect because of its flaws." and the 2009 model was apparently coming soon. wtf. anyway, we end up in the driveway with this weird contraption cleaning it off automatically. and i was supposed to take my mom home in the old jeep that served as my first car. i accidentally got into the back seat, and then my dad hopped in the driver's seat, much to my dismay. the speedometer was busted, but there was an iPod hooked up that displayed mph. wtf.

so my gramma's neighborhood during the day somehow morphs into our old neighborhood at night. and there are kids playing in the middle of the street. one of them is on his stomach on a skateboard, and he slides right in front of my dad, and we run over him. my dad says, "yep," and speeds away. i turn to him and say "oh god, we HAVE to go back." so he turns around, and as he does so, we see a police car's lights go on and it starts to drive to the scene right next to us. then, within the dream, i woke up. my parents were in the bed next to me and i got my mom's attention to tell her about it. she sits at the foot of my bed, and i'm trying to tell her about it, but i can't really get words out. i'm starting to feel scared for whatever reason. then, i actually wake up (this is where it got scary :(), and i realize that my parents aren't in the room (my sister is though) and that i NEED SOME FUCKING HELP BECAUSE I AM SO GODDAMN TERRIFIED. i cannot move. i start desperately trying to make noise. i breathe really heavily hoping my sister will hear me. i eventually muster a whimpered "katie" (that's her name). but not much else. i thought i was going to die. or something. i don't even know. eventually i was able to sit up, and it was over. and i dunno if it's because i'm in a foreign environment (we're on vacation), but the fear stayed with me more than usual. oh guys it was so bad. i don't understand sleep paralysis. not one bit. third time it's happened to me, first time in a while though.

THEN, i fell back asleep eventually, and i had a dream that some giant dog was loose, and its owner couldn't get him under control. and i was on a bike and couldn't get past him. WTF.

w
t
f

then i woke up, peed, brushed my teeth, and had a cigarette.

???
06-10-2008, 08:33 AM
tHeN YuO wOke uP oN nEtpHoRiA bAhahaHAha!!

???
06-10-2008, 08:34 AM
nEgRepnEgRepnEgRepnEgRepnEgRepnEgRepnEgRepnEgRepnE gRepnEgRepnEgRepnEgRepnEgRepnEgRepnEgRepnEgRepnEgR epnEgRepnEgRepnEgRepnEgRepnEgRepnEgRepnEgRepnEgRep nEgRepnEgRepnEgRepnEgRepnEgRepnEgRepnEgRepnEgRepnE gRepnEgRepnEgRepnEgRepnEgRepnEgRep

GlasgowKiss
06-10-2008, 08:43 AM
omgwtfbbq

waltermcphilp
06-10-2008, 08:45 AM
and he slides right in front of my dad, and we run over him. my dad says, "yep," and speeds away.

this made me rofl.

that sleep paralysis sounds like some crazy shit. i'm glad it's never happened to me. hopefully you can enjoy the rest of your vacation.

???
06-10-2008, 08:47 AM
we all know it was just caine walker buggering him in his sleep after giving him a dose of rohypnol.

maoi
06-10-2008, 09:07 AM
*hugs Eugogly*

maoi
06-10-2008, 09:11 AM
hey i get that sleep paralysis a lottt...when i lived with my parents i'd get it all the time where i'd wake up from adream and be in my bedroom (it was dark and blurry but i could totally recognize i'm awake in my bedroom), but i'd be stuck i can't move or speak, but i can sort of mumble and make noises so i would try to mumble something loud enough to get one my parents to wake me up. from the corenr of my eye i could see the door open and what i felt was my mom walk in the room. still dark. i'd mumble to her to move me or something but she just stood there over me doing nothing, a dark silhouette by the bed. finally when i broke free and sat up, no one was actually in the room. sometimes though it doesn't have to be anyone i know. sometimes its a tall dark figure and i could feel it try to reach out and touch me while i couldn't move and this always freaks me out bad.

seign
06-10-2008, 09:18 AM
sleep-paralysis

Weird. I thought I was the only one that's ever happened to. And that is some SCARY FUCKING SHIT. It only happened to me once as a teenager but I swear I was awake at the time. I could breath and think clearly. I could even open my eyes and see the room around me but the rest of my body couldn't move and I couldn't scream, talk, or even whisper for someone to help snap me out of it. It seemed like an eternity but it probably only lasted for 5 to 10 minutes. It messed with my head enough that I remember it clearly to this day. I remember thinking that I was going to be stuck like that for the rest of my life. Like that dude from the Metallica "One" video with no way to communicate for help.

seign
06-10-2008, 09:29 AM
hey i get that sleep paralysis a lottt...when i lived with my parents i'd get it all the time where i'd wake up from adream and be in my bedroom (it was dark and blurry but i could totally recognize i'm awake in my bedroom), but i'd be stuck i can't move or speak, but i can sort of mumble and make noises so i would try to mumble something loud enough to get one my parents to wake me up. from the corenr of my eye i could see the door open and what i felt was my mom walk in the room. still dark. i'd mumble to her to move me or something but she just stood there over me doing nothing, a dark silhouette by the bed. finally when i broke free and sat up, no one was actually in the room. sometimes though it doesn't have to be anyone i know. sometimes its a tall dark figure and i could feel it try to reach out and touch me while i couldn't move and this always freaks me out bad.

You kind of lost me with the dark silhouettes and tall dark figures grabbing after you but, yeah, I remember being able to make small, kind of grunting sounds but nothing that anyone could have possible heard. In fact, this may be one of the reasons that I still have horrible panic attacks. Either that, or it was the beginning of them. I get them so bad that my Dr. gives me a script for 30 2mg Xanax tabs a month to "take as needed" (which is usually right around lunch time almost every day). That's the highest dosage he can prescribe but they really do work. Just so long as you take them as directed and don't abuse them. I'll probably have to take them for the rest of my life now because I've had seizures when I stopped taking them for a few days. He said he could ween me off of them whenever I want but, I'd rather be dependent on popping a Xanny bar every day then having those horrible panic attacks anymore though.

twice
06-10-2008, 09:35 AM
awesome how you remember so many details, eulogy. that only happens rarely. and mostly when i'm lucid dreaming. the best way i avoided those paralysis spells was through consciously making an effort not to fall asleep on my back since it was the only constant i could figure. that or meditation but i think meditation fixes everything like fucking magic so who knows. wouldn't hurt, either way.

mistle
06-10-2008, 09:50 AM
i dreamed another kiss last night and it was so wonderful. but when i woke up i just felt like the biggest dork ever

Sonic Johnny
06-10-2008, 09:56 AM
i've had sleep paralysis a couple of times, and yeah, it really sucks. freaks me the living fuck out.

teh b0lly!!1
06-10-2008, 10:08 AM
i fucking love vivid dreams and nightmares
i wish i had sleep paralysis

you fuckers can't appreciate the simple pleasures in life
in fact, im going to post about it in the simple pleasures thread
yeah, that'll kick you in the ass
ha
:rofl:

teh b0lly!!1
06-10-2008, 10:09 AM
seriously though, i really would like to experience sleep paralysis at least once

Eulogy
06-10-2008, 10:23 AM
awesome how you remember so many details, eulogy. that only happens rarely. and mostly when i'm lucid dreaming. the best way i avoided those paralysis spells was through consciously making an effort not to fall asleep on my back since it was the only constant i could figure. that or meditation but i think meditation fixes everything like fucking magic so who knows. wouldn't hurt, either way.

the first two times it happened, i was on my stomach. last night i was on my back. but i remember reading that it happens more commonly when people are on their backs.

:-/

the first two times it happened, i thought it was kind of cool afterwards. probably because i was in my house and felt completely safe. i think being in a different place made it harder for me to grasp the fact that nothing was wrong. and i think it lasted a little longer. yeesh. so fucking weird.

ammy
06-10-2008, 10:30 AM
when i was younger, i used to sleep walk, apparently - well one night I was having a nightmare - got up, got my mom from her room, went back to bed and continued my nightmare - I was fully concious for the rest of the nightmare and couldn't control myself crying and dreaming until i exhaustedmyself and fell back to sleep as my mom sat with me holding my hand. it was terrible and terrifying.

Eulogy
06-10-2008, 10:34 AM
yesterday when i was napping i was dreaming about seeing a chameleon that turned into a toucan with really bright, ruffly feathers and flew away before i could get a picture of it. then, some bird took the shape of a small VW Bus (seriously) and started to attack me as i laid motionless on the ground while trying desperately to bat it away and kick it. then i woke up.

noyen
06-10-2008, 10:36 AM
it only happened to me when werewolves were in the room

Jonny5
06-10-2008, 11:05 AM
i used to get this alot and agree its pretty freaky. i think the foreign environment thing is a factor, but probably mostly stress. a couple of times i thought i could hear things going on around me too. like someone leaning over me telling me something. a big party going on in the next room. a girl i was with ratting me out to her boyfriend on the phone. why can't it ever be anything more pleasant?

Jonny5
06-10-2008, 11:10 AM
i wonder if there are any scientists out there monitoring their sleep, hoping to discover more about sleep paralysis. and if they get real pissed in the morning after a peaceful night and no leads.

suncrashesdown
06-10-2008, 11:16 AM

Yes, this is exactly how sleep paralysis works for me. I always feel like there is someone in the room, and a great weight on my chest, like somebody is sitting on me. It happens at least once a week for me, and it is scary as hell.

mxzombie
06-10-2008, 11:18 AM
i had an awesome night's sleep last night, went 10 hours straight with no interruptions

fluxequalsrad
06-10-2008, 11:19 AM
a dark silhouette by the bed.

This is apparently very common when having sleep paralysis, thinking there is someone just over your shoulder but your paralyzed and can't turn over to look at it. "The Black Hag",...This happened to me once, and while at the time i was totally freaked out it was pretty awesome looking back on it...

My 21 year old roommate used to have night terrors! Night terrors at 21.. he would wake up and scream shit like 'DUDE WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT'? and he'd sound like a little kid, the next day he would tell us that he woke up and was hallucinating about something like a bright light at the end of the bed. I wonder what kind of suppressed memories harbor the need for that kind of release.

Thaniel Buckner
06-10-2008, 11:21 AM
i had an awesome night's sleep last night, went 10 hours straight with no interruptions

me too. what a wonderful world this is!

mxzombie
06-10-2008, 11:41 AM
some people are just good at sleeping.

maoi
06-10-2008, 01:06 PM
This is apparently very common when having sleep paralysis, thinking there is someone just over your shoulder but your paralyzed and can't turn over to look at it. "The Black Hag",...This happened to me once, and while at the time i was totally freaked out it was pretty awesome looking back on it...

My 21 year old roommate used to have night terrors! Night terrors at 21.. he would wake up and scream shit like 'DUDE WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT'? and he'd sound like a little kid, the next day he would tell us that he woke up and was hallucinating about something like a bright light at the end of the bed. I wonder what kind of suppressed memories harbor the need for that kind of release.

I get the bright light at the end of the bed as well.

fluxequalsrad
06-10-2008, 01:26 PM
I get the bright light at the end of the bed as well.

Interestingly enough....apparently so does Jeff Magnum of Neutral Milk Hotel fame.

Fattening Ass
06-10-2008, 01:32 PM
i had an awesome night's sleep last night, went 10 hours straight with no interruptions<gh>

ella
06-10-2008, 09:33 PM
Sleep paralysis is so the norm. Now really, if you were cool, you would use that to have an OBE, but you're never going to accomplish that if you are scared shitless during the entire experience. Embrace it, and float.

null123
06-10-2008, 10:00 PM
my brother jumped out of bed and started running around the house screaming "oh my god!" a few nights ago. he tripped and fell really hard. my mom tried to talk to him and find out what the matter was, but he didn't come out of that half-asleep state. the next day we asked him if he remembered it and it turns out he thought he was Spiderman and there was some kind of floating explosive in his room.

Tchocky
06-10-2008, 10:51 PM
I periodically get sleep paralysis, and it sucks. I hate that feeling that I'm lying there usually in an uncomfortable position and I can't so much as move or even breathe different to make me feel better. I usually force myself to wake up completely when it happens, which gives me a HUGE headache that typically lasts the rest of the day, even if I fall back asleep.

Eulogy
06-10-2008, 11:34 PM
i'm laying in bed now. i'm hoping i sleep better tonight. i have wonderful thoughts of the bf dancing in my head so maybe that will help. :)

Eulogy
06-10-2008, 11:35 PM
hi julio!

Fattening Ass
06-11-2008, 02:17 AM
so now you've elevated the status enough to calling him yer bf

i thought you were just buttfuck pals

nahua bojinka
06-11-2008, 02:59 AM
OH NO HE DINT

Starla
06-11-2008, 03:30 AM
I had this happen a couple times and it scared the hell out of me. It felt like I couldn't breathe either.

The worst one was when I woke up from surgery. I saw myself standing at the foot of the bed looking back at me.

Eulogy
06-11-2008, 09:22 AM
does that mean you were almost dead?!

Caine Walker
06-11-2008, 09:29 AM
i thought you were just buttfuck pals

nope.

Eulogy
06-11-2008, 09:56 AM
so i didn't end up sleeping very well. i think my dinner last night did a number on my stomach. i woke up at 4 and had to go. and i just now had a completely awful bathroom experience. ugh.

UGH. my stomach is pretty much invincible most of the time. i'm so confused. :(

fluxequalsrad
06-11-2008, 12:59 PM
so i didn't end up sleeping very well. i think my dinner last night did a number on my stomach. i woke up at 4 and had to go. and i just now had a completely awful bathroom experience. ugh.

UGH. my stomach is pretty much invincible most of the time. i'm so confused. :(

montezuma's revenge.

reprise85
06-04-2015, 12:12 PM
I've been having sleep paralysis within dreams now. Like, I'll think I'm having sleep paralysis and finally wake up from it, only for it to be within a dream. So I think I've awoken from sleep paralysis, only to wake up again later.

I've been having a lot less sleep paralysis in general - maybe 3x a month. But this sleep paralysis within sleep paralysis is annoying.

scottytheoneand
06-04-2015, 12:34 PM
reprise, check out the June 3rd episode of the Monster Talk podcast "Let's Get This Off Our Chests"

http://www.skeptic.com/podcasts/monstertalk/episodes/2015/

They interview Dr. Brian Sharpless, co-author of the new book Sleep Paralysis: Historical, Psychological and Medical Perspectives. Sharpless is researcher who's studied it for years. Also some interesting history

reprise85
06-04-2015, 12:42 PM
cool thanks

my sleep paralysis never really has any ominous presence or anything included. just cant wake the fuck up and feel like i can move my eyes but nothing else, and i see myself from above rather than through my eyes. and of course the whole cycle of wake up finally - fall back asleep - sleep paralysis - fall back asleep - etc, which i think for the most part is not really waking up, just the illusion of it, although it's hard to tell

Eulogy
06-04-2015, 12:45 PM
Probably would have been ok to start a new thread. Ha

reprise85
06-04-2015, 12:54 PM
yeah prob. you can move it if you want. i though all the old posts were sorta funny. lol @ ella

reprise85
06-04-2015, 12:55 PM
i fucking love vivid dreams and nightmares
i wish i had sleep paralysis

you fuckers can't appreciate the simple pleasures in life
in fact, im going to post about it in the simple pleasures thread
yeah, that'll kick you in the ass
ha
:rofl:

hey bolly have you still never experienced it?

D.
06-04-2015, 12:57 PM
My craziest experience with sleep paralysis and vivid dreaming (over two nights) was, as follows:
Some of this is only a fragment of my memory because it happened so long ago and I don't have my journal on hand at the moment.

I think it was in like, 2010 or maybe early 2011, I dunno. I "woke" to the sound of a toddler crying; which was strange because V was only maybe just over a year old. I stayed in bed but I was really freaked out because it sounded like it was coming from the basement. I eventually got up and in the living room was Satan himself. Cool. He grabbed me by the throat and I started choking up blood. B came in the room and gave me a look of annoyance. I was like, "Um, I'm dying, yo, can you not just stand there?!"
Apparently I woke up gasping and shivering, according to B.

The next night I wok up and I had a very distinct feeling that someone had been walking around in our house. It felt like it literally just happened. So, I get up and notice that the floodlights are on outside, on two sides of the house. I grabbed a bat and walked around the outside of the house. No sign of anything and both floodlights go off. I come back inside and get ready to go back to bed, when I see the floodlight by the kid's room go on. I peeked out of her window but saw nothing.
I later had a nightmare that Satan came in the bedroom this time and he grabbed my leg and swung me around his head, in a comical version of terror, and when he let me go I flew above the bed really slowly and I was grabbing at B to wake her up.

reprise85
06-04-2015, 01:03 PM
that's crazy

i've had a few satan dreams, but not much like that. when i was living with my abusive ex, i fell asleep sitting up on the couch, and the devil asked me a question (don't remember) and then told me i, as a jew, was his minion and i was going to hell. for some reason it really scared me at that point, it seemed really real. sounds dumb but ya know, my brain wasnt working very well at that time. at that time i was subject to sleep deprivation and as a result tended to go into REM sleep very quickly, so i started dreaming within a few minutes of falling asleep. i dont remember actually seeing anything that was a dream, until satan told me i was his and then i just saw fire

teh b0lly!!1
06-04-2015, 01:29 PM
hey bolly have you still never experienced it?

i really wish you didn't quote me. quite a shameful post.
*cringe*

i don't think i ever really had sleep paralysis - perhaps once, and i vaguely recall it.
what i do remember though, is having false awakenings - one time i was trying to wake up from a dream and had like three consecutive false awakenings, with me dreaming that i'm getting up, brushing my teeth, putting clothes on... getting pretty far.
then all the sudden i'm in bed again. only to repeat the cycle a few more times like that. i remember that i started getting angry at one point.
fuck let me wake up! it was very strange to experience.

i really don't have interesting dreams anymore though. mainly nightmares tbh

teh b0lly!!1
06-04-2015, 01:41 PM
gotta say eulogy that sounds like one epic fucking nightmare

definitely not fun but a beautiful experience

reprise85
06-05-2015, 08:02 AM
yeah false awakenings are a pain in the ass. i used to get those when i was a kid.

as for your old post, that was 7 years ago. all my posts in 2008 were probably borderline psychotic. dont worry bout it

Rairun
06-05-2015, 09:13 AM
I've only had it a few times - probably less than 10 times in the past 15 years. It always happened when I started to drift off to sleep. When I was almost in dreamland, I'd start hearing a very high-pitched drill noise inside head, as if it were coming from the same place where I "hear" my own thoughts. Then I'd open my eyes (or I'd dream I'd open my eyes, I'm not sure), and I could not move. There was always a shadowy presence in the back of the room, and somehow I knew it was EVIL. I don't even believe in evil, but there's no other word to explain what it felt like.

I don't think it's possible to be this terrified in real life. It isn't something I've ever felt while awake - this unadulterated and all-encompassing sense of fear. I started getting used to it by the third or fourth time it happened, but that consisted of me telling myself, "OK, OK. I'm fine. Nothing to be afraid of. I'm fine," while my body was utterly overwhelmed with dread. Words really don't do it justice. I'm not sure you can even be this afraid unless you're hallucinating.

scottytheoneand
06-05-2015, 09:23 AM
I've only had it a few times - probably less than 10 times in the past 15 years. It always happened when I started to drift off to sleep. When I was almost in dreamland, I'd start hearing a very high-pitched drill noise inside head, as if it were coming from the same place where I "hear" my own thoughts. Then I'd open my eyes (or I'd dream I'd open my eyes, I'm not sure), and I could not move. There was always a shadowy presence in the back of the room, and somehow I knew it was EVIL. I don't even believe in evil, but there's no other word to explain what it felt like.

I don't think it's possible to be this terrified in real life. It isn't something I've ever felt while awake - this unadulterated and all-encompassing sense of fear. I started getting used to it by the third or fourth time it happened, but that consisted of me telling myself, "OK, OK. I'm fine. Nothing to be afraid of. I'm fine," while my body was utterly overwhelmed with dread. Words really don't do it justice. I'm not sure you can even be this afraid unless you're hallucinating.

The guy that hosts the Monster Talk podcast described his experiences with it the same way. He also said that he was so scared by it that he spent years thinking it might be a ghost. He got a dog, thinking the dog would wake him up if a ghost entered his room.

Rairun
06-05-2015, 09:33 AM
The guy that hosts the Monster Talk podcast described his experiences with it the same way. He also said that he was so scared by it that he spent years thinking it might be a ghost. He got a dog, thinking the dog would wake him up if a ghost entered his room.

A long time ago, my best friend started having the same experience every single time she fell asleep. It really messed her up because she started avoiding going to sleep. She was always sleep-deprived and anxious.

I'm glad I knew what it felt like, or else I might have be tempted to say, "It can't hurt you. It isn't actually real." I always knew it wasn't real. I never actually believed there was an evil presence in my room. But it was still the most unpleasant experience I've ever had.

slunken
06-05-2015, 10:55 AM
Unpleasant doesn't sound too bad.

myosis
06-05-2015, 12:13 PM
i experienced sleep paralysis a few times but it was never scary... no menacing presence in the room, though sometimes i could hear chatting in the distance as if there were people in the house, but i was alone in my apartment.

my freakiest awakening experience is simple. i sat up in my bed after a long sleep after returning from a long trip, and i couldn't tell where i was... i couldn't recognize my own room. i would even see the painting on the wall of a flamenco dancer (it looked bright red whereas it's only part red in reality, the dancer is blue) and i'd think "hey that's mine... what the hell is my painting doing here??" it took me a minute to fully wake up.

Mayfuck
06-05-2015, 01:09 PM
in the past year ive been experiencing sleep paralysis at least 4 or 5 times literally every night. ive just accepted it as a thing that i have to do before i could finally fall asleep. they aren't accompanied by any hallucinations or terroristic visions. it just happens when i'm about to fall asleep, when i have initial dreams that always darken and end up with me unable to move for like a minute. they've ceased being special or scary, just inconvenient and mundane. thought i should see a sleep specialist but it hasn't really any meaningful impact on my daily life. i'm more concerned with the fact that when i'm about to fall asleep i suddenly lose the ability to breathe. might be a heart problem but it only happens once a week, usually when i'm stressed out about something..

Mayfuck
06-05-2015, 01:16 PM
its been so mundane that i've been trying to invite nightmarish elements when it happens so that i can experience something exciting.

i just recalled one instance a few years ago when i had sleep paralysis. usually when i have sleep paralysis it's during a false awakening: i wake up from a nightmare unable to move in the bedroom i slept in when i lived with my parents. but in this one instance i was clearly in the apartment that I actually lived in, unable to move and hearing weird sounds. i don't see anyone in my apartment but i completely *feel* that someone is in apartment about to harm me. then i hear a man's voice growl into my ear: "this isn't real" its a regular man's voice but none i've ever heard before and when i finally broke free i just stayed awake the rest of the night contemplating what the fuck just happened.

slunken
06-05-2015, 03:12 PM
I'm great at sleeping. Sorry about your basic non-skills, everyone.

Trotskilicious
06-05-2015, 04:25 PM
its probably your fault, just like your poorness

Order 66
06-05-2015, 05:44 PM
I'm great at sleeping. Sorry about your basic non-skills, everyone.

you're hired!

reprise85
06-05-2015, 05:57 PM
in the past year ive been experiencing sleep paralysis at least 4 or 5 times literally every night. ive just accepted it as a thing that i have to do before i could finally fall asleep. they aren't accompanied by any hallucinations or terroristic visions. it just happens when i'm about to fall asleep, when i have initial dreams that always darken and end up with me unable to move for like a minute. they've ceased being special or scary, just inconvenient and mundane. thought i should see a sleep specialist but it hasn't really any meaningful impact on my daily life. i'm more concerned with the fact that when i'm about to fall asleep i suddenly lose the ability to breathe. might be a heart problem but it only happens once a week, usually when i'm stressed out about something..

I used to have it several times every night, and I also got used to it. Sometimes though, when I was sick and/or on respiratory depressants, I'd have sleep paralysis while I was having trouble breathing. So I'd wake up, not be able to move, and be having an asthma attack. It was terrifying.

One time I really really thought I was going to die and in that moment I just heard a voice go "So this is how it ends..." and accepted it. It actually made me less afraid of death, because I can see how people make peace with it when it becomes inevitable, even if they only know for a minute or two.

slunken
06-05-2015, 06:07 PM
I got home a little bit ago and took a nap. It was fucking awesome. Sorry you all are missing out.

ohnoitsbonnie
06-19-2015, 08:47 AM
I had a dream about being raped

LaBelle
06-19-2015, 08:52 AM
Once, I dreamt I was a butterfly. I forgot myself and knew only happiness as a butterfly.
Soon, I awoke, and I was myself again.
Did I dream that I was a butterfly? Or do I now dream that I am a human?