View Full Version : I didn't play any april fools jokes at all today

jigga
04-01-2008, 05:52 PM
I kinda forgot it was, until I signed in for the gas card at work. ho hum today used to be exciting :(

yo soy el mejor
04-01-2008, 06:05 PM
me neither. too bad it's tuesday and not saturday.

i think i might go get my tattoo all by myself today. i wanted to go to the movies but that may not pan out until this weekend. :I

c'est la vie.

sorry, jigga.

wHATcOLOR
04-01-2008, 06:12 PM
i got a call from someone i really wanted to talk to at 6:44 am. i was so excited and thought 'wow, she wants to talk to me!' however, all i heard was noise, and i think maybe her phone was in her bag, and inadvertantly dialed me. i said hello? three times and it was clear she wasn't there. april fools indeed.

Travis Meeks
04-01-2008, 06:20 PM
:(

TheMilstead
04-01-2008, 06:48 PM
We had a sculpture class critique today, and a friend was going to give his whole presentation Chewbacca style...so we were going to go along with it and agree with what he was "saying" and ask him questions to leave the professor dumbfounded. Someone else had an alternate version of their piece and was going to stand up when it was their turn and smash it on the ground then just walk off. And another guy was going to mouth his whole speech without actually saying anything, then I would go up and give mine like Beaker from the Muppets.

We all chickened out, though. :(

exactlythesame
04-01-2008, 07:03 PM
i got a call from someone i really wanted to talk to at 6:44 am. i was so excited and thought 'wow, she wants to talk to me!' however, all i heard was noise, and i think maybe her phone was in her bag, and inadvertantly dialed me. i said hello? three times and it was clear she wasn't there. april fools indeed.

that blows, man

Banana
04-01-2008, 07:18 PM
That does blow

Floppy Nono
04-01-2008, 07:32 PM
four out of five dentists agree, that indeed blows

I'm Hardcore
04-01-2008, 07:33 PM

Jesse that actually made me feel slightly sad, because something similar happened to me yesterday. nevermind!

oh, Kahn says hi

wHATcOLOR
04-01-2008, 07:42 PM
some saucy female phantom dialed you too, huh?

tell Kahn i said WORD!!!

I'm Hardcore
04-01-2008, 07:46 PM
i met her on saturday night, and i was waiting all of sunday and monday to hear from her.

pale_princess
04-01-2008, 07:51 PM
i pulled a netpho one. other than that, i told my coworker wyatt that his fly was down. i do the your fly is down one every year probls.

byebyejune
04-01-2008, 07:58 PM
yeah, i tried to tell my boss that i was preggers, but she doesnt believe anything i ever say. oh well.

yo soy el mejor
04-01-2008, 08:23 PM
this happened to me once except it was 6:25am

:[