View Full Version : Drum sequencers

Azael
03-26-2008, 11:39 PM
I've found myself compromising music to fit some of the drum samples I keep around, so I figured it's time for me to learn how to sequence drums to fit the music I write. Does anybody have any recommendations for a good and hopefully free drum sequencer?
I think my sound card came with some FL Studios program if I can find the CD again... is that any good?

TheMilstead
03-27-2008, 12:13 AM
Yeah, FL Studio is great, I think. I've been using it for years for drums on my demos. The only catch is you have to find a torrent with real sampled drum WAVs for your tracks to sound good (that is, if you're wanting acoustic drums to begin with). I don't remember where I got it, but Drums on Demand is a good start, though you'll want to find more.

Azael
03-27-2008, 12:30 AM
That's good news, I'll need find that CD now. Then I can start digging for some drum samples.
Thanks for the info :)

Rockin' Cherub
03-27-2008, 10:18 AM
fruity loops is great for all kinds of stuff

KrazeeStacee
03-27-2008, 03:57 PM
You can easily find a pirated version of Reason and its better than anything else mentioned so far. Its very versatile and pretty much only limited by your own attention to detail.

/mark

noyen
03-27-2008, 05:53 PM
taste the rainbow

/mark

teh b0lly!!1
03-28-2008, 03:28 PM
i would actually look into becoming a real drummer and die of aids because you used an infected needle

/steven segal