View Full Version : Is this sexy?

Monroe Stahr
02-23-2003, 04:32 PM
David had written back and told the kid he should come to New York and to call him when he got there.
"I am drunk," the boy said.
"Yeah?"
He lowered his voice again. "Come outside and walk with me."
They left the party behind and the air outside was a nice surprise. The presents kept coming, piling up around them as they walked. David got breathless and aroused.
T. told him his big ideas. He said honestly there were only two or three poets and that he himself was first among the living, with the possible exception of David, though David was in danger of going slack. He talked of how the literary was sacred but the literary was shit. That the poets' poor knowledge must be advanced in life for poetry to be worthy of its name. That the poem is everything, but incidental--it's shit and come, it's tracks and mirrors, hair, snot, ricocheting beams. It's nothing, but it's all we get and if we will be receptive it's the thing itself, the nothing itself, and what else is there to desire, want, have, be, and it only follows from delerium, which is just ordinary life. "No big deal," he said, and it was true--David'd heard it before (though he hadn't seen it)--, "You want to kiss me, don't you." He reached for David's crotch.
They'd stopped and T. was shuffling David back towards a dark building wall on East 3rd Street. David's heartbeat was out of control. He was taller than him and he grabbed his ruffled head and bumped his mouth on his. They almost fell over but the wall got there just in time. The mouth was a scooped-out thing that felt unreal; David couldn't adjust, he was still too apart from him, but he wanted to feel his cock through his pants and when he did that it went really real for a moment before they separated again.
David just wanted to run his finger along the crack of his ass, and T. let him turn him to the wall and do that. He reached under and T.'s cock had gotten harder and he squeezed its base through his pants. T. gave him charge of himself there for a moment, and he took advantage of it by pulling his shoulder to turn him, kissing him once again, and it felt closer to a kiss. He started them walking back along the the street. He wasn't going to hurry or let T. think he was at his mercy. It was better to stretch it out anyway.
"So how does it feel to be a faggot," T. asked.
"What? ...So far, so good."

SPZero
02-23-2003, 04:47 PM
holy shit!! I've read that my teacher is an alien book. its sweet!

Monroe Stahr
02-23-2003, 04:49 PM
have you read "My Teacher Fried My Brains"?

Ghetto_Squirrel
02-23-2003, 04:54 PM
Fucking hell, you're annoying.

SPZero
02-23-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Monroe Stahr
have you read "My Teacher Fried My Brains"?

nope, can;t say that i have.

DeviousJ
02-23-2003, 05:07 PM
Now *there's* a comma that's a long way from home...