View Full Version : LIVE! from MONTREAL! it's SUNDAY MORNING!!!

Smiley33
02-23-2003, 02:09 PM
Good morning.

Shawna is at work. What should I do? :( Go used record/cd shopping.? Get yelled at by a Quebecois? Lay out in the middle of the road and make snow angels, risking my life and making a spectacle of myself? Go to the bong store upstairs? Or post on Netphoria :( :( or go shopping?!

shaniqua
02-23-2003, 02:10 PM
BONG STORE DUNH!

miss world
02-23-2003, 02:11 PM
you should call me. because shawna said that she would when you were there. but shawna is not there. no.

if not, then get yelled at by a quebecois.

Johnny_Swallow
02-23-2003, 02:32 PM
Make out on the webcam plz.

Elvis The Fat Years
02-23-2003, 02:34 PM
describe in detail how you give a blowjob.

Smiley33
02-23-2003, 02:39 PM
klfsfkldgjlksdfgjs

It's noon! Past noon now. It's not too early!
*looks outside*
er... maybe it is :-/ stupid snow.

I'm afraid of the bong shop upstairs. they are so LOUD. I think they're riverdancing or something upstairs, jesus christ. shawna didn't tell me we were going to call you! :o I'll ask her when she gets home. I am afraid of getting lost here. :(

THERE IS NO WEBCAM
NO BLOWJOBS EITHER

chrissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssss

miss world
02-23-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Smiley33
klfsfkldgjlksdfgjs

It's noon! Past noon now. It's not too early!
*looks outside*
er... maybe it is :-/ stupid snow.

I'm afraid of the bong shop upstairs. they are so LOUD. I think they're riverdancing or something upstairs, jesus christ. shawna didn't tell me we were going to call you! :o I'll ask her when she gets home. I am afraid of getting lost here. :(

THERE IS NO WEBCAM
NO BLOWJOBS EITHER

chrissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssss

maybe i just imagined it and am going crazy :think:

The Gaddrow
02-23-2003, 03:31 PM
I still say you should go shopping. :/

beef curtains
02-23-2003, 03:31 PM
woax. living below a bong shop must be hell. living above a bong shop must be heaven!!!

INFECTED
02-23-2003, 04:10 PM
find another pretty girl and make out ...

Smiley33
02-23-2003, 04:13 PM
ok mofos, I'm going out. Wish me luck. I'm going SHOPPING!!!11 There is a used record store RIGHT near here. yesss. I'm also going to probably go say hi to shawna at work if I can find her :( i'm afraid. She gave me directions, but I am a moron. I am taking the cell phone, even though I have no idea how to use it. I have to go get a camera/film for shawna's camera so i can take pictures and then POST THEM!!! Sorry, no lesbian sex. :)

If you never hear from me again, I will probably be underneath some Quebecois tires near downtown Montreal. All of my postcount goes to Kypper. Chris takes over as the shitter Queen, and Aaron may do with my screenname whatever he wishes. <3

Smiley33
02-23-2003, 04:24 PM
oh yeah. and Barfy goes to William, except on Thursdays and Fridays, when Kim will have custody.

INFECTED
02-23-2003, 04:26 PM
Sorry, no lesbian sex. :)

you just ruined my day :D

Cactuar
02-23-2003, 08:41 PM
hey desi

sup

kypper
02-24-2003, 12:40 AM
ok mofos, I'm going out. Wish me luck. I'm going SHOPPING!!!11 There is a used record store RIGHT near here. yesss. I'm also going to probably go say hi to shawna at work if I can find her :( i'm afraid. She gave me directions, but I am a moron. I am taking the cell phone, even though I have no idea how to use it. I have to go get a camera/film for shawna's camera so i can take pictures and then POST THEM!!! Sorry, no lesbian sex. :)

If you never hear from me again, I will probably be underneath some Quebecois tires near downtown Montreal. All of my postcount goes to Kypper. Chris takes over as the shitter Queen, and Aaron may do with my screenname whatever he wishes. <3

Nothing like a badge telling you how much time you've wasted on retards.

strange_one
02-24-2003, 01:02 AM
<font color=33FFFF> cool bananas:)</font>

ZERO
02-24-2003, 03:24 AM
oh yeah. and Barfy goes to William, except on Thursdays and Fridays, when Kim will have custody.

aye aye oh monkey capitain! :cheers: