View Full Version : Looking for infamous 666 shirt

pumpkins666
02-02-2008, 01:19 AM
the one Billy Corgan wore playing an acoustic version of Cherub Rock on Vieuphoria and for a Spin photo shoot in 1993.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaW_l4Vyuys

e-mail to contact me: [email protected]

thanks.

vahn
02-16-2008, 09:24 AM
Good luck with that, took me 3+ years to find that specific shirt. In my travels though, I did find like 3 other versions of it though that I did buy. An all black short-sleeve with the red 666 writing, and all black, but the sleeves are red short sleeve, and then an all black long sleeve with the red 666 across the front. All 3 of these alternates still had the beelzebub logo on the back. But only the one billy wears says 666 up and down the sleeves out of the 4 versions I have. good luck on the search.

emotionalfriend
02-23-2008, 05:01 PM
i have one. they used to be on ebay all the time. i bought mine about 7 years ago with relative ease. i don't know why they're so hard to find now.

davin
02-24-2008, 05:19 PM
Good luck with that, took me 3+ years to find that specific shirt. In my travels though, I did find like 3 other versions of it though that I did buy. An all black short-sleeve with the red 666 writing, and all black, but the sleeves are red short sleeve, and then an all black long sleeve with the red 666 across the front. All 3 of these alternates still had the beelzebub logo on the back. But only the one billy wears says 666 up and down the sleeves out of the 4 versions I have. good luck on the search.

really? my all black long sleeve has 666 down the sleeves as well as on the front (and of course beelzebub on the back). basically just like billy's except black sleeves with red numbers instead of red sleeves with black numbers.

i bought this shirt in 1995 at a head shop in madison wi where billy supposedly bought his, after wrapping gish. thats what the girl behind the counter told me. the bottom floor sold pieces and posters and incense and normal headshop stuff, the 2nd floor sold shirts. by 1998 this store was raided for selling whip-it cartridges behind the counter. good times.

skipgo
02-24-2008, 06:09 PM
YOU'RE ALL GOING TO HELL!!!!! ;)

vahn
02-26-2008, 01:12 AM
really? my all black long sleeve has 666 down the sleeves as well as on the front (and of course beelzebub on the back). basically just like billy's except black sleeves with red numbers instead of red sleeves with black numbers.

i bought this shirt in 1995 at a head shop in madison wi where billy supposedly bought his, after wrapping gish. thats what the girl behind the counter told me. the bottom floor sold pieces and posters and incense and normal headshop stuff, the 2nd floor sold shirts. by 1998 this store was raided for selling whip-it cartridges behind the counter. good times.

Mine might have the 666 writing up the sleeves as well, but I have the shirt so far tucked away in storage, and I havn't seen it in so long I can't recall what it exactly looks like. Now that I mention it, I don't even know if I've ever even worn the shirt.

CrestfallenTear
03-04-2008, 06:58 PM
Does anyone have a link to where they sell a shirt similiar or identical to the 999 shirt Corgan is wearing at the current shows?

stumpycat
03-05-2008, 01:17 AM
Sorry, it looks 100% custom to me. (His new shirts, that is.)