View Full Version : Bitch about your girlfriend being a bitch thread.

Piggy
02-01-2008, 08:59 PM
I said two words to her for the first time all day and she blew up on me like i beat her mother.

JokeyLoki
02-01-2008, 08:59 PM
Well, did you?

Piggy
02-01-2008, 09:00 PM
Thats not important!

Piggy
and no.

wHATcOLOR
so we can better help assess the situation, how hot is she on a scale from 1-10, with 10 being the hottest

Nimrod's Son
02-01-2008, 09:04 PM
were the two words "fucking cunt"?

Ol' Couch Ass
02-01-2008, 09:17 PM
The problem is that you only said two words. You have to learn that most women need constant mindless blabbering to assure them you are "in tune" and "care about what is going on in their life." The key is to condition your brain to engage in these conversations subconsciously so that you can focus your precious attention on more fruitful endeavors like watching tv, reading the newspaper or envisioning past sexual liaisons.

Mo
02-01-2008, 09:18 PM
My girlfriend's not a bitch [or bitching] at all, but she bullied me into cutting my hair recently :/

Nimrod's Son
02-01-2008, 09:18 PM
hey couch ass whatever happened between you and blondie

wHATcOLOR
02-01-2008, 09:22 PM
My girlfriend's not a bitch [or bitching] at all, but she bullied me into cutting my hair recently :/

did you reminder that something like that oughtta be "tit for tit", as dwight schrute would say?

sickbadthing
02-01-2008, 09:23 PM
blarg my girlfriend wants attention and acts like a bitch if i'm not nice to her WHY IS SHE ALWAYS BEING STUPID I HATE HER SHE'S JUST LIKE MY MOM and then i'm like what do you want to do and she's like i don't know what do you want to do and WHY CAN'T SHE JUST KNOW WHAT SHE FUCKING WANTS TO DO GODDAMN DUMB BITCH then later i'm all horny and she's not in the mood and i'm like what the fuck? i'm totally in the mood and she says blah blah blah headache and i'm like that doesn't fucking affect me GOD WHY CAN'T SHE LET ME FUCK HER WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT and then she wants to go shopping and i hate shopping and she's just going to buy purses anyway and i hate purses i want playstations and xboxes and guns and meat and she wants flowers and puppies and chocolates MY GOD YOU STUPID BITCH WHY CAN'T YOU LIKE THE STUFF THAT GUYS LIKE YOU TOTALLY STUPID CUNT and then i have to do the dishes and clean the toilet THIS IS FUCKING WOMENS WORK GO PUT ON AN APRON AND ACT LIKE A WOMAN YOU FUCKING BITCH and then i have to listen to her blah blah blah about life and she won't shut up and i really don't want to hear all this crap i don't want to talk about my feelings and what have you jesus christ just leave me alone for five minutes and keep your mouth shut for once in your life stupid twat

Mo
02-01-2008, 09:25 PM
did you reminder that something like that oughtta be "tit for tit", as dwight schrute would say?

Well, she got beautiful hair which I wouldn't want her to cut, and I already know her tits, so I didn't point that out, no.

wHATcOLOR
02-01-2008, 09:26 PM
now i'm not sure if my joke was missed because of the differences in culture or if it was just a terrible attempt at a joke

Mo
02-01-2008, 09:28 PM
No, I guess I just didn't get it.

Piggy
02-01-2008, 09:28 PM

and it was actually a sentence basically saying,"hey im checking in and im letting you know im going to a friends house and ill be back a little later... kay?"

Mo
02-01-2008, 09:29 PM
I also have no idea who that Dwight Schrute person is.

sickbadthing
02-01-2008, 09:33 PM
I also have no idea who that Dwight Schrute person is.

http://dontcostnothing.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/dwight.jpg

wHATcOLOR
02-01-2008, 09:36 PM
No, I guess I just didn't get it.

so, dwight schrute is a guy from the tv show "the office". he thinks he's an expert at everything, though he's not. the saying "tit for tat" is commonly used to mean, "this for that". basically saying life's a two-way street, when one person asks another person to do something for them, the person granting the request often asks for something in return. except dwight always gets the saying wrong and says "tit for tit".

Ol' Couch Ass
02-01-2008, 09:44 PM
hey couch ass whatever happened between you and blondie

We ended up making up. I've made more of an effort to make it seem like our relationship is still exciting and spontaneous and she's responded well.

Mr. Mister
02-01-2008, 10:23 PM
We ended up making up. I've made more of an effort to make it seem like our relationship is still exciting and spontaneous and she's responded well.

Story of my f-ing life.

bardy
02-01-2008, 10:27 PM

how do you think that's going to play out in the long run

Gish08
02-01-2008, 10:30 PM
No girlfriend, so I don't have to bitch.

Ol' Couch Ass
02-01-2008, 10:37 PM
how do you think that's going to play out in the long run

I'm not sure. I think her new friend (a fucking harpy) was exerting a negative influence on our relationship. This bitch is single and is constantly pushing my lady friend to go out for ladies nights. Normally I'd be thrilled (and in fact love when she goes out with her other friends) but I have it on good authority that this bitch has been trying to implant negative thoughts into my lovely's little mind. I'm not sure if this little shit just wants a running partner or what but I strongly expressed my displeasure over the whole situation.

As for problems that aren't external I think we're at that phase where we decide if we're going to get comfortable or just blow it up. I'm perfectly content to sit in the living room reading a book or on the computer while she tends to want to converse whether there is anything interesting to talk about or not. Don't get me wrong I don't mind exchanging niceties or talking about our day but in the end there is only so much minutia my mind can handle.

To make up for this shortcoming I've gone out of my way to do more nice things. For example I work nights and she works days. So, half of our lives are spent on alternating schedules. While this isn't a problem for me it stresses her out. So, I've taken to occasionally leaving little notes on the pillow to let her know I'm thinking about her. In addition, I did the laundry the other day because I knew she was probably going to work overtime and wouldn't want to face it after a 24 hours shift. Shit.... I'm helping her to save money so that she can go on a trip with one of her galpals to Aruba later in the year. I don't think I'm being unreasonable here but instead think she was just getting a little stir crazy and now is making sense again. In any case, time will tell. Fuckitall.

Nimrod's Son
02-01-2008, 11:08 PM

oh good that plan will last for 10 minutes

Nimrod's Son
02-01-2008, 11:09 PM
at least take some topless photos of her so if you guys do call it quits you can post them here and make yourself feel better

D.
02-01-2008, 11:38 PM
B and I got into a minor argument today, too. :(

We ended up doing what we had to do today seperately. :\

Ol' Couch Ass
02-02-2008, 01:33 AM
oh good that plan will last for 10 minutes

Admittedly it isn't the best plan ever hatched but it seems reasonable for the time being.

sickbadthing
02-02-2008, 01:46 AM
I'm not sure. I think her new friend (a fucking harpy) was exerting a negative influence on our relationship. This bitch is single and is constantly pushing my lady friend to go out for ladies nights. Normally I'd be thrilled (and in fact love when she goes out with her other friends) but I have it on good authority that this bitch has been trying to implant negative thoughts into my lovely's little mind. I'm not sure if this little shit just wants a running partner or what but I strongly expressed my displeasure over the whole situation.

As for problems that aren't external I think we're at that phase where we decide if we're going to get comfortable or just blow it up. I'm perfectly content to sit in the living room reading a book or on the computer while she tends to want to converse whether there is anything interesting to talk about or not. Don't get me wrong I don't mind exchanging niceties or talking about our day but in the end there is only so much minutia my mind can handle.

To make up for this shortcoming I've gone out of my way to do more nice things. For example I work nights and she works days. So, half of our lives are spent on alternating schedules. While this isn't a problem for me it stresses her out. So, I've taken to occasionally leaving little notes on the pillow to let her know I'm thinking about her. In addition, I did the laundry the other day because I knew she was probably going to work overtime and wouldn't want to face it after a 24 hours shift. Shit.... I'm helping her to save money so that she can go on a trip with one of her galpals to Aruba later in the year. I don't think I'm being unreasonable here but instead think she was just getting a little stir crazy and now is making sense again. In any case, time will tell. Fuckitall.

hahahahahahahahaha

pink_ribbon_scars
02-02-2008, 01:56 AM
relationships are some funny shit. IS NAYONE EVERY 100% STRAIGHT AND CONFORTABLE WITH ANYONE. oops, caplock. anyway, i don;t think so.

sickbadthing
02-02-2008, 01:57 AM
liz are you drunk? you're typing funny

noyen
02-02-2008, 02:02 AM
by the power of monte's skull!

noyen
02-02-2008, 02:04 AM
blarg my girlfriend wants attention and acts like a bitch if i'm not nice to her WHY IS SHE ALWAYS BEING STUPID I HATE HER SHE'S JUST LIKE MY MOM and then i'm like what do you want to do and she's like i don't know what do you want to do and WHY CAN'T SHE JUST KNOW WHAT SHE FUCKING WANTS TO DO GODDAMN DUMB BITCH then later i'm all horny and she's not in the mood and i'm like what the fuck? i'm totally in the mood and she says blah blah blah headache and i'm like that doesn't fucking affect me GOD WHY CAN'T SHE LET ME FUCK HER WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT and then she wants to go shopping and i hate shopping and she's just going to buy purses anyway and i hate purses i want playstations and xboxes and guns and meat and she wants flowers and puppies and chocolates MY GOD YOU STUPID BITCH WHY CAN'T YOU LIKE THE STUFF THAT GUYS LIKE YOU TOTALLY STUPID CUNT and then i have to do the dishes and clean the toilet THIS IS FUCKING WOMENS WORK GO PUT ON AN APRON AND ACT LIKE A WOMAN YOU FUCKING BITCH and then i have to listen to her blah blah blah about life and she won't shut up and i really don't want to hear all this crap i don't want to talk about my feelings and what have you jesus christ just leave me alone for five minutes and keep your mouth shut for once in your life stupid twat

hahaha i love you. it makes me miss you. we would be so bad if we lived in the same city together. or so good. but you get what i mean. do they have public access radio/tv up there?

sickbadthing
02-02-2008, 02:06 AM
hahaha i love you. it makes me miss you. we would be so bad if we lived in the same city together. or so good. but you get what i mean. do they have public access radio/tv up there?

Yeah they do. It's really fucking bad. One show that I watched when I first moved here was a chubby naked goth chick reading bad poetry. I don't think anyone watches public access here. I saw a lot better efforts in Portland back in the 90s.

noyen
02-02-2008, 02:21 AM
we need a time machine

sickbadthing
02-02-2008, 02:27 AM
i want to do a show about me stuck in a hotel bathroom with nothing to beat off to. it would be pretty intense.

i would call it HOTEL COCK TACKLE

noyen
02-02-2008, 02:34 AM
hotel cock tail would be awsome. you could call youself cruz thom.

we could film in HD!!@

noyen
02-02-2008, 02:35 AM
it'll be in mandarin chinese.

pink_ribbon_scars
02-02-2008, 02:40 AM
liz are you drunk? you're typing funny

i'm more faithful to maker's mark than i'd even be to my own child

sickbadthing
02-02-2008, 02:41 AM
i'm more faithful to maker's mark than i'd even be to my own child

mmmmm firewater