View Full Version : This is the real tab for the intro of The Rose March

dbol21
01-25-2008, 06:01 PM
To all the others that tried to tab this. Please dont waste my time or anyone elses again. Thank you. Also I am working on the rest for you guys.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6svp69

<sp3
01-25-2008, 06:30 PM
hey asshole, why are you such an asshole?

Biography:
I can play every single pumpkins song on guitar if asked to but I will not sing like Billy
Interests:
Guitar and listening to music, playing guitar again and then listening to more music
Self Employed Construction/Guitarist

apparently you can play every pumpkins song.. so why would you need to come here for your tabs?

i_adore_adore
01-25-2008, 06:30 PM
I think he's Billy. it's been decided that 2007 Billy refuses to sing like Billy.

Really. This guy's got the ego, too.

<sp3
01-25-2008, 06:32 PM
also, the live version from the residencies was higher.. which explains the capo on the 5th fret.. but seeing as how this is your "intro" tab, i bet you have never even heard it and only know the song from american gothic

<sp3
01-25-2008, 06:33 PM
I think he's Billy. it's been decided that 2007 Billy refuses to sing like Billy.

Really. This guy's got the ego, too.

didnt know billy had his own construction business on the side:rofl:

dbol21
01-25-2008, 07:14 PM
Hey guys dont take stuff so serious, I was just f'n around about the other tabs . I dont have a big ego. I dont think im any better at guitar than anyone else can be. I started playing the guitar because of the smashing pumpkins and that was all I played the first 8 years I played . So my own music has been very influenced by them and Pink Floyd . But, anyways sorry if I hurt someones feelings. Im just trying to give out the correct intro for all of you. Of course I have heard the other versions of this, I love the Pumpkins. Though most of you guys hate them or like to act like it these days. So does it sound right to you guys?

Future Boy
01-25-2008, 07:16 PM
its perfect, thanks.

T&T
01-25-2008, 07:38 PM
the capo is clearly on the 2ed fret
you'd have to be blind to acknowledge this truth

just look at the video/!!!!
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x8eLaKptYXk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x8eLaKptYXk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

idiot!

Teej212
01-25-2008, 09:53 PM
there billy goes with the voss water again!!!

try tabbing out stellar dbol21

i_adore_adore
01-25-2008, 11:13 PM
Hey guys dont take stuff so serious, I was just f'n around about the other tabs . I dont have a big ego. I dont think im any better at guitar than anyone else can be. I started playing the guitar because of the smashing pumpkins and that was all I played the first 8 years I played . So my own music has been very influenced by them and Pink Floyd . But, anyways sorry if I hurt someones feelings. Im just trying to give out the correct intro for all of you. Of course I have heard the other versions of this, I love the Pumpkins. Though most of you guys hate them or like to act like it these days. So does it sound right to you guys?

Aw, I was just joking around, too ;)

I used the version that was on spfc, modified it (including moving the capo to the 6th fret), and I'm happy with how it turned out. I didn't look at your tab for that reason, but I'm sure it's great :D