View Full Version : Fagphoria

TAFH
01-16-2008, 11:35 AM
I haven't been here in a while, and today I came back to check on you nitwits.

And oh, jesus fucking christ, what do I find ?

Look at this gay shit: "do you think billy is still sexually active?" "how weird can billy possibly be?" "I saw a guy today in my class wearing a zeitgeist shirt" "do you think billy is motivated in everyshow?" "billy's daddy has been arrested, netphorians to the rescue!"... and the worst thing is that all these threads got tons of replies... oh my god, what a bunch of fags you all are.

Get a life you fuckbags, and mods may lock this thread if it hurts them too deep, but it will not hide the truth that you are all a bunch of lowlife teenagers jacking off to billy's pictures and wishing he would cum on all of your fat freckled faces.

I have spoken.

skipgo
01-16-2008, 11:36 AM
welcome back.

wilch
01-16-2008, 11:57 AM
I haven't been here in a while, and today I came back to check on you nitwits.

And oh, jesus fucking christ, what do I find ?

Look at this gay shit: "do you think billy is still sexually active?" "how weird can billy possibly be?" "I saw a guy today in my class wearing a zeitgeist shirt" "do you think billy is motivated in everyshow?" "billy's daddy has been arrested, netphorians to the rescue!"... and the worst thing is that all these threads got tons of replies... oh my god, what a bunch of fags you all are.

Get a life you fuckbags, and mods may lock this thread if it hurts them too deep, but it will not hide the truth that you are all a bunch of lowlife teenagers jacking off to billy's pictures and wishing he would cum on all of your fat freckled faces.

I have spoken.

so you were reading it out loud while you typed it? took your time to make sure you worded it correctly?

T&T
01-16-2008, 11:59 AM
can we derail this thread?

smashkin33
01-16-2008, 12:02 PM
no, we must use the thread to talk about how fag we are. rules are rules, man.

Twineball
01-16-2008, 12:03 PM
no, we must use the thread to talk about how fag we are. rules are rules, man.

I like penis in my anus. To a great degree.

skipgo
01-16-2008, 12:07 PM
we're so queer. i'm on topic.

aurel
01-16-2008, 12:09 PM
I told you all not to act like fags while he was up mount sinai.

smashkin33
01-16-2008, 12:10 PM
you are all a bunch of lowlife teenagers jacking off to billy's pictures and wishing he would cum on all of your fat freckled faces.

I have spoken.

i don't appreciate the visual i got from this line.

oh and, wouldn't it be more offensive if the OP used "fat pimply faces" instead of "fat freckled faces"- because i really don't think there's anything wrong with freckles. unless you hate the irish.

Twineball
01-16-2008, 12:10 PM
Agreed. "Pimples" would have been a better choice.

Pizza Club
01-16-2008, 12:11 PM
FWIW, those threads were terrible.

smashkin33
01-16-2008, 12:12 PM
perhaps the OP could start a great new thread that changes things here if (s)he's so unhappy.

Twineball
01-16-2008, 12:12 PM

It's really not worth much, I'm sorry to say. Back on topic.

I AM AWARE OF HOMOSEXUALITY AT NETPHORIA

skipgo
01-16-2008, 12:14 PM

yeah.
except the one about his dad, which was only somewhat terrible. It was still interesting in a tabloid sort of way.

By the way, I don't have any freckles, so TAFH is so wrong.