View Full Version : Poll: Poll: Who thinks that Jimmy Chamberlin ought to

wHATcOLOR
01-03-2008, 01:01 PM
lay down a hard, fast snare-fill right across Bill Corgan's snare-face!!!

wHATcOLOR
01-03-2008, 01:04 PM
edit" mods, please modify my poll, as i have made a mistake. i would like option 1 to stay as is. i would like option 2 to be the current option 2, except the part in parens i would like to say (affirmative) with an emoticon indicating some sort of mischeivous intent, and option 2 i would like to be the option 2 before you make any modifications. please and thankyou

ciGarski
01-03-2008, 01:04 PM
with his heart condition, i really don't think that would be a good idea. we need to preserve the jimmy.

skipgo
01-03-2008, 01:06 PM
billy will grab him by the throat and kick him in the gut.

haha and then jimmy'll tackle him and they'll be on the floor wrestling! billy's wiry, but jimmy is powerful and thick. WHO WILL WIN THIS DEATHMATCH? WHOOOOO??

ciGarski
01-03-2008, 01:08 PM
jimmy will be dominating corgan untill billy sr walks in with a baseball bat.

the mahatma
01-03-2008, 01:08 PM
billy will grab him by the throat and kick him in the gut.

haha and then jimmy'll tackle him and they'll be on the floor wrestling! billy's wiry, but jimmy is powerful and thick. WHO WILL WIN THIS DEATHMATCH? WHOOOOO??

Jimmy.

skipgo
01-03-2008, 01:09 PM

oh snap.

ciGarski
01-03-2008, 01:12 PM
senior licks his lips and says "it must be my birthday"

and goes to town on corgan.

skipgo
01-03-2008, 01:13 PM
i did NOT see that coming. nice twist.

ciGarski
01-03-2008, 03:11 PM
i wanna give a shout out to my homie, mike cool, my cousin dom ziti and the pegisi crew, god, puff - we know you bangin in heaven dog, and will senior for beatin the shit out of little b0llster. made him make great music g, word is bond yo one time

Mr. Mister
01-03-2008, 08:48 PM
I'm envisioning Jimmy in the older brother role here...

"stop punchin' yourself Billy. hey, stop punchin' yourself. you, you, you what? you want some nouggies? stop givin' yourself nouggies billy! uh oh, looks like that forehead vein is popping up again...maybe you should stop giving yourself so many nouggies billster. DID YOU JUST SPIT ON ME!?!?! YOU'RE F-ING GONNA REGRET THAT B*TCH!!!"

cue Jimmy holding Bill down and dangling a long mucousy loogie from his mouth just above bill's face.

DeviousJ
01-03-2008, 09:16 PM
lay down a hard, fast snare-fill right across Bill Corgan's snare-face!!!

He did enough of that on the Complex album!

"Steady Jimmy...

keep it steady

SNARE ROLL NOW!!! IT'S CORGAN'S FACE!!

OK STOP it's not corgan anymore, steady

steady

SNARE IT!!!!!! OK ENOUGH

steady

nothing too fancy, steady

get ready... BILLY'S ON THE TOMS TOM ROLL CATCH HIM GO LOWER"

Jimmy needs more special moves :(

Sarcastic Smile
01-03-2008, 10:01 PM
Is this thread as retarded as I think it is or am I just reading it wrong?

Anvil Hands
01-03-2008, 11:11 PM

I think Billy sr seems more like the kind of guy to use a big fat belt buckle to
beat people with.

Sarcastic Smile
01-03-2008, 11:15 PM
I think Billy sr seems more like the kind of guy to use a big fat belt buckle to
beat people with.

like my grandpa.. back in the old days..:erm:

ciGarski
01-03-2008, 11:20 PM
I'm envisioning Jimmy in the older brother role here...

"stop punchin' yourself Billy. hey, stop punchin' yourself. you, you, you what? you want some nouggies? stop givin' yourself nouggies billy! uh oh, looks like that forehead vein is popping up again...maybe you should stop giving yourself so many nouggies billster. DID YOU JUST SPIT ON ME!?!?! YOU'RE F-ING GONNA REGRET THAT B*TCH!!!"

cue Jimmy holding Bill down and dangling a long mucousy loogie from his mouth just above bill's face.

DID YOU KNOW:

now with the new vbulletin update, you can now use expletives in your posts?

TheDeuce
01-06-2008, 01:39 AM
remember that time billy kicked that Used guy in the stomach or something? man, that was funny.

jimmy would pwn the bollster.