View Full Version : Revenge...

Frankenstein
12-30-2007, 11:40 PM
so my cousin is a dealer. and I have no problem with that but, he is a total creep and throws me under the bus every chance he gets in front of my family. and in really awful and personal ways. this has gone on for a few years and now I need to return the favor. the only thing I think I can do is get his house raided but not sure how to do it covertly. any ideas?

talk show host
12-30-2007, 11:41 PM
awesomethread

laradelocke
12-30-2007, 11:41 PM
Kiss him on the mouth, with tongue, in front of his mother and say OH JIMMY I CAN'T TAKE THE PRETENSE ANY MORE WE SHOULD JUST BE TOGETHER AND NOT CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS!

Frankenstein
12-30-2007, 11:42 PM
Kiss him on the mouth, with tongue, in front of his mother and say OH JIMMY I CAN'T TAKE THE PRETENSE ANY MORE WE SHOULD JUST BE TOGETHER AND NOT CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS!

dont be gay

Warsaw
12-30-2007, 11:44 PM
Tip off the police from a pay phone.

hnibos
12-30-2007, 11:44 PM
youre gonna have to be more specific in what ways he throws you under the bus, or else we will think youre the creep.

talk show host
12-30-2007, 11:45 PM

This post points to the promise of a more then promising return.

Frankenstein
12-30-2007, 11:46 PM
youre gonna have to be more specific in what ways he throws you under the bus, or else we will think youre the creep.

this isn't about me but more so about how to turn him in.

but if you must know it's shit like if I lose a job or get a shitty grade. things happen like that and he jumps all over it. I am well aware that he is just extremely insecure which is why I have let it slid for so long.

JokeyLoki
12-30-2007, 11:47 PM

This

Frankenstein
12-30-2007, 11:47 PM
This

and say what. here's teh address.... ? what will they do,, just keep an eye on the house?

hnibos
12-30-2007, 11:53 PM
im guessing you have no love for him. if you know his reasons, and thinks theres any validation to it, i think its a pretty shitty thing to do, especially if you havent tried talking to him. whatever though. the pay phone idea is probably the best way to go about it.

Warsaw
12-30-2007, 11:55 PM
Tell them he is a known drug dealer and you're tired of him being in your neighborhood. Also, at family functions ask him how the illegal drug business is treating him.

Netphorian Gadabout
12-30-2007, 11:55 PM
Does your community have a Crimesolver's program? Most do. Completely anonymous, they'll often give you a cash reward, and no testifying in court.

Mo
12-30-2007, 11:59 PM
Post it on an internet message board.

Frankenstein
12-31-2007, 12:03 AM
Post it on an internet message board.

lol. this is why I turn to you people

Warsaw
12-31-2007, 12:04 AM
What is your age and what state are you in?

Also, how old is your cousin?

Frankenstein
12-31-2007, 12:07 AM
im guessing you have no love for him. if you know his reasons, and thinks theres any validation to it, i think its a pretty shitty thing to do, especially if you havent tried talking to him. whatever though. the pay phone idea is probably the best way to go about it.

I do care for this person and their family but an individual can only take so much shit before pushing back. and because this person is related to me I have give them the benefit of the doubt countless times. I have payed this persons rent when they were down and even given them an automobile. but still this shit remains. I found the anon tip line and I am seriously considering doing this.

28if
12-31-2007, 12:10 AM
going behind their back like that is pretty douchebag-ish anyway. if you have a problem with him why don't you just say it to his face? or stop paying their rent and buying them cars.

Frankenstein
12-31-2007, 12:12 AM

Warsaw wins! Hooray!

Warsaw
12-31-2007, 12:13 AM
How old are you Franky? The answer will factor in to my next piece of advice.

Frankenstein
12-31-2007, 12:14 AM
going behind their back like that is pretty douchebag-ish anyway. if you have a problem with him why don't you just say it to his face? or stop paying their rent and buying them cars.

this person is attempting to ruin the relationship I have with my immediate family by trying to make me look like a fuck up. if this was a one off deal Id just tell him to fuck off but it's far from it. this is to the point of being malicious.

Frankenstein
12-31-2007, 12:14 AM
How old are you Franky? The answer will factor in to my next piece of advice.

franky? lol

ill say im in my mid 20's

hnibos
12-31-2007, 12:16 AM
seriously, talking to him first, or even telling the whole family on him seems more right than turning him in, unless hes a gangbanger or something and youre actually afraid he might kill you or something.

Warsaw
franky? lol

Why must you be so mysterious?

I will run some numbers and be back with more advice...

talk show host
franky? lol

Secure? Girlfriend? porspects etc? He wants to know if you're being an insecure, spiteful mutant from yoour computer screen or if you actuallly have a real worthwhile life that can be justifiably defended by such a rash action.

hnibos
12-31-2007, 12:17 AM
would the punishment fit the crime? him being in jail for years?

Frankenstein
12-31-2007, 12:20 AM
Secure? Girlfriend? porspects etc? He wants to know if you're being an insecure, spiteful mutant from yoour computer screen or if you actuallly have a real worthwhile life that can be justifiably defended by such a rash action.

I have a few girlfriends, completed school, and make more than the average household does on my own. I have worked overseas and traveled quite a bit. I have done more than almost everyone I graduated high school with. tho I dont like saying that shit cause it makes me sound like an ass. I only mentioned it because you guys are digging for that info.

28if
12-31-2007, 12:20 AM
this person is attempting to ruin the relationship I have with my immediate family by trying to make me look like a fuck up. if this was a one off deal Id just tell him to fuck off but it's far from it. this is to the point of being malicious.

still. at least when he's a dick he doesn't do it behind your back. just be a man and tell him you have a problem with it. your family will hear about it and it'll offset some of the shit he's said about you.

i assume some of your family knows you're upset with him already, you don't think some of the suspicion about who tipped off the cops will fall on you?

Frankenstein
12-31-2007, 12:21 AM
would the punishment fit the crime? him being in jail for years?

thats what I am looking into. I prefer public defamation but not jail time.

talk show host
12-31-2007, 12:21 AM
I have a few girlfriends, completed school, and make more than the average household does on my own. I have worked overseas and traveled quite a bit. I have done more than almost everyone I graduated high school with. tho I dont like saying that shit cause it makes me sound like an ass. I only mentioned it because you guys are digging for that info.

Well then if it's really that bad, do some talking and then persue other avenues. Sounds like you have a setup worth defending but don't do anything dumb just yet.

Frankenstein
12-31-2007, 12:22 AM
still. at least when he's a dick he doesn't do it behind your back. just be a man and tell him you have a problem with it. your family will hear about it and it'll offset some of the shit he's said about you.

i assume some of your family knows you're upset with him already, you don't think some of the suspicion about who tipped off the cops will fall on you?

he does do it behind my back. and then it becomes an inside joke.

Warsaw
12-31-2007, 12:23 AM
Just call the cops. Trying to reason with a douchebag drug dealer is a waste of energy.

hnibos
12-31-2007, 12:29 AM
he does do it behind my back. and then it becomes an inside joke.

has he actually somewhat convinced your family that you are a fuck up?

Frankenstein
12-31-2007, 12:51 AM
has he actually somewhat convinced your family that you are a fuck up?

here I am making a thread about it

Olivier
12-31-2007, 01:31 AM
call the cops, and then say it wasn't you, if it comes back to you which I doubt.

what does he sell? cause if its something like speed or crack then he might get 5 years. =/

Eulogy
12-31-2007, 01:37 AM
your cousin talks shit about you, so you get him arrested??

wtf? try talking to him first. jesus.

Ever
12-31-2007, 01:41 AM
I used to have a cousin who'd always try and push me in front of buses too. He's now the manager of some big corporate office, has a myspace, living the dream life really.

Frankenstein
12-31-2007, 01:42 AM
call the cops, and then say it wasn't you, if it comes back to you which I doubt.

what does he sell? cause if its something like speed or crack then he might get 5 years. =/

chrons. tho he may have multiple bags which will get him intent to distribute.

I may just anon tip his car instead. then he just gets possession... similar to a dui

Frankenstein
12-31-2007, 01:43 AM
your cousin talks shit about you, so you get him arrested??

wtf? try talking to him first. jesus.

I gave him a car. for free. you'd think he'd be able to grasp that.

Olivier
12-31-2007, 02:04 AM
oh, well if it's just weed he's probably not going to get shit.

in california, anything less than an ounce is a 100 dollar fine and a drug class. pretty great if you're smoking da ganja but not good when you want revenge.

Frankenstein
12-31-2007, 02:06 AM
oh, well if it's just weed he's probably not going to get shit.

in california, anything less than an ounce is a 100 dollar fine and a drug class. pretty great if you're smoking da ganja but not good when you want revenge.

it aint ca. in his home he has multiple bags, big fucking bags, labeled and everything. total distribution

Warsaw
12-31-2007, 02:38 AM
Does he have children in the house? If he does, CPS will be knocking on the door in no time if you turn him in. Awwww yeaahhh!!!

Frankenstein
12-31-2007, 02:39 AM
I am aware... I am refocusing my efforts to his ride.

Ol' Couch Ass
12-31-2007, 02:56 AM
I'm with the crowd that's suggesting handling this on your own without the police. Next time he is giving you guff with the family just tell your family that you don't value the opinion of a known reefer fiend and dealer and that perhaps he is so twisted on reefer he is feeling the need to vent his aggression on you. If that doesn't work you could always punch him in the face. In any case getting the cops involved on someone that is just dealing pot sounds pretty petty.

Frankenstein
12-31-2007, 02:57 AM
the shit he deals runs in my family. I wish it was that simple

loser2d
12-31-2007, 03:49 AM
is it his first offense? If you just want public humiliation, make sure that his house only has a little bit like a few ounces but not pounds. He will get a slap on the wrist and perhaps NA and thats it, but all of this depends if its his first offense.

hnibos
12-31-2007, 05:21 AM
if youre as successful as you claim to be i think its pretty funny that a drug dealer actually convinces your family youre a fuck up.

ChristHimself!
12-31-2007, 05:23 AM
go into his house when he's sleeping and murder him, sprinkle crack around to make it look drug related

Frankenstein
12-31-2007, 10:15 AM
if youre as successful as you claim to be i think its pretty funny that a drug dealer actually convinces your family youre a fuck up.

I make mistakes too.

Sarcastic Smile
12-31-2007, 10:44 AM
He is obviously jealous that you are successful and legit... and he is a drug dealer who has a hard time making ends meet and most likely doesn't have a very broad future like you. I know that's no excuse.. but that is why he puts you down in front of your family.. to make himself feel better. ... you said "his family".. does he have kids?

Also if you call the police and they do raid his house... and he has shit in there.. he is doing jail time no matter what, actually if he rats someone else out he won't, but other than that.. .. he will do jail time (varies depending on how much is in his house and what it is).

Frankenstein
12-31-2007, 10:47 AM
He is obviously jealous that you are successful and legit... and he is a drug dealer who has a hard time making ends meet and most likely doesn't have a very broad future like you. I know that's no excuse.. but that is why he puts you down in front of your family.. to make himself feel better. ... you said "his family".. does he have kids?

Also if you call the police and they do raid his house... and he has shit in there.. he is doing jail time no matter what, actually if he rats someone else out he won't, but other than that.. .. he will do jail time (varies depending on how much is in his house and what it is).

bingo

Kahlo
12-31-2007, 10:50 AM
a gas explosion

Frankenstein
12-31-2007, 11:04 AM
a gas explosion

how about getting him fired from his job? that seems safer than say, a gas explosion.

Piggy
12-31-2007, 11:14 AM
How much more awesome would a gas explosion be than just getting him fired though?!

Kahlo
12-31-2007, 11:15 AM
Piggy thinks like a pro

Lola
12-31-2007, 04:07 PM
I do care for this person and their family but an individual can only take so much shit before pushing back. and because this person is related to me I have give them the benefit of the doubt countless times. I have payed this persons rent when they were down and even given them an automobile. but still this shit remains. I found the anon tip line and I am seriously considering doing this.

Sounds like he treats you like a little bitch and you let him.

Mo
12-31-2007, 04:19 PM
Make remarks about him being a dealer and all in the presence of family members, just to see how he reacts.

somaziro
12-31-2007, 06:12 PM
Just because you don't like the guy, getting him thrown in prison is a bit extreme. Just be a man and tell him to stop messing with you. If you are afraid, then don't put yourself in situations where you are around him. If your family believes him over you, then he is not the problem - your family is.

ravenguy2000
12-31-2007, 06:14 PM
get him to board here, he sounds a lot cooler than you

Olivier
12-31-2007, 06:59 PM
Honestly, instead of turning him into the cops or anything, steal his stash and smoke it, or if you're not into that, put it all into his toilet and ruin his business.

Frankenstein
12-31-2007, 08:23 PM
get him to board here, he sounds a lot cooler than you

stoned retards posting here usually get put on the universal ignore list pretty quick. he can barely spell as it is

Nimrod's Son
12-31-2007, 09:57 PM
frankenstein should be a man, this is some catty bullshit right here.

you're not going to win the love of your family by doing this

Frankenstein
01-01-2008, 02:02 AM
frankenstein should be a man, this is some catty bullshit right here.

you're not going to win the love of your family by doing this

I should.

but they won't know it was me. it's a cold dish

AnnMarie727
01-01-2008, 02:15 AM
turn him in for his own good and the good of others

Frankenstein
01-01-2008, 02:22 AM
turn him in for his own good and the good of others

I like the idea of CPS. I can bring that up to his girl. Ruining his relationship would suffice.

reprise85
01-01-2008, 09:47 PM
i would have tossed this friend way before it got to this point. you sound like a coward.

Frankenstein
01-01-2008, 09:48 PM
i would have tossed this friend way before it got to this point. you sound like a coward.

I tried to take the high road.

Trotskilicious
01-01-2008, 09:55 PM
stoned retards posting here

hey fuck you

reprise85
01-01-2008, 09:56 PM
I tried to take the high road.

so now you're going to ruin his life instead? ok.
seriously, you can still take the high road.

Trotskilicious
01-01-2008, 09:56 PM
I'm high right now.

reprise85
01-01-2008, 09:58 PM
me too.

Trotskilicious
01-01-2008, 09:59 PM
wanna make out?

reprise85
01-01-2008, 10:01 PM
kinda.

Trotskilicious
01-01-2008, 10:03 PM
I have more weed.

reprise85
01-01-2008, 10:08 PM
well of course then

everybody smoke weed and makeout

Trotskilicious
01-01-2008, 10:19 PM
sweet

ChristHimself!
01-02-2008, 04:05 AM
how about getting him fired from his job? that seems safer than say, a gas explosion.

wait

i've not read this thread for a couple of days, but did i miss something or are you going to tattle on him to someone higher up his supply chain?

Piggy
01-02-2008, 04:15 AM
Just stop being a pansy and light his house on fire already

loser2d
01-02-2008, 04:17 AM
dude
just bring another dealer to his area and let the battles begin

Piggy
01-02-2008, 04:30 AM
http://www.vesnaclothing.com/i/Mens/Drug_Dealer_2.gif

Olivier
01-02-2008, 02:52 PM
I'll smoke all of netphoria out. whos in

KrazeeStacee
01-02-2008, 03:14 PM
You sound like a fucking douchebag. If you let someone walk all over you, they probably will...lesson learned. Now why not just grow up instead of trying to make someone else's life as worthless as yours?

Jesus christ, dude...grow some.

As an answer to your first question, I'd say the best way to go about it and to be sure they raid his house would be to buy some drugs from him, get busted, then tell the cops who you got it from so they'll let you go. Ultimate big guy move right there...everyone will love you for it.

Mayfuck
01-02-2008, 03:18 PM
Hi stacee

KrazeeStacee
01-02-2008, 05:02 PM
What's up, Julio?

Frankenstein
01-02-2008, 09:15 PM
I'd say the best way to go about it and to be sure they raid his house would be to buy some drugs from him, get busted, then tell the cops who you got it from so they'll let you go. Ultimate big guy move right there...everyone will love you for it.

bend over backwards why dont you

Blaise Bailey Finnegan III
01-02-2008, 09:46 PM
at family functions ask him how the illegal drug business is treating him.

This is a sure winner. Seriously. OKay he might break your legs after, but if he resorts to such measures, then and only then I think you shoulkd lower yourself to tipping off the filth.

But then I guess it depends how much you hate this dude. Like, if sharing a cell with bubba is a level of revenge you desire, well, I guess you wouldn't be asking here so...

Of course, after he breaks your legs, he probably won't be in your best books.