View Full Version : OH so GROSS

Lucy Sky Diamonds
02-20-2003, 09:52 PM
I'm trying to clean up my apartment for when Desi comes over (cause I don't want her to see what a slob I am :noway:) so I threw out all the moldy clementines and vegetables in my fridge... BUT MY COFFEE MAKER HAD BLUE COFFEE IN IT. Oh gross! I forgot to clean it out and I haven't used it in two weeks. EWEWEWEWEW I WANT TO PUKE NOW.:mad: :hurl:

mewl
02-20-2003, 09:54 PM
blue coffee?????

miss world
02-20-2003, 09:55 PM
D:

EWW.

desi don't drink the coffee :(

wounded
02-20-2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by miss world
D:

was that a failed attempt at :D

miss world
02-20-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by wounded

was that a failed attempt at :D

no. it was D:

Lucy Sky Diamonds
02-20-2003, 10:11 PM
I'm terrified at what other moldy things I might find.

I found:
Moldy leftover coffee + moldy coffee filter still in coffee pot
Rotten cucumber
Rotten green pepper
half of the clementines I bought on Sunday were REALLY moldy this morning

I have to clean some more before she comes to visit. But I also have to write this essay proposal for tomorrow morning. :erm

Best Looking Boy
02-20-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by miss world

no. it was D: shh

hereisnowhy
02-20-2003, 10:50 PM
I once found baked beans in the fridge that were so off I retched badly after one indirect whiff. :hurl:

Lucy Sky Diamonds
02-20-2003, 10:51 PM
When tofu goes bad, it goes REALLY FUCKING BAD.

I found some cream of cauliflower soup once that had been fermenting in the fridge for well over a month. My toilet has been malfunctioning ever since I flushed that crap.

Smiley33
02-20-2003, 11:17 PM
:rofl: :rofl:

Don't freak out about it. Just do your paper. I don't drink coffee much anymore, anyway :D! We can grow sea monkeys or soemthing in your coffee pot!

shit I need to find my slippers. I have NO IDEA where they are.

Lucy Sky Diamonds
02-20-2003, 11:23 PM
I have extra pairs of slippers. I'll just sweep up my mess, and try to do the laundry tomorrow (cause I HAVE NO MORE UNDERWEAR LEFT!) or I'll just buy some more tomorrow.

I promise that you'll have a clean towel, I think my towel finally came unfrozen from the window today.

I CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO WRITE MY ESSAY PROPOSAL. MY PLATYPUS IS DISTRACTING ME RIGHT NOW. :mad:

Ghetto_Squirrel
02-20-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Lucy Sky Diamonds
When tofu goes bad, it goes REALLY FUCKING BAD.

I can attest to this. I'll also add that it turns purple.

Lucy Sky Diamonds
02-20-2003, 11:36 PM
Tofu spread turns purple.

I searchd for nearly 2 weeks before I found what was skanking up my fridge in the fall. It was that.