View Full Version : So I finally beat Metroid Prime...

Crippler
02-19-2003, 12:51 PM
<font color="aquamarine">GodDAMN, the Omega Pirate, **** Ridley and Metroid Prime were a pain in the ass! It took me three tries to beat M.R. and the O.P., and two tries to beat Metroid Prime.

My fault for only beating the game with 74% of the goodies.

Oh well, time to play through it again and find everything.

P.S.: The Phazon Suit looks sweet.</font>

The Gaddrow
02-19-2003, 01:04 PM
If I don't buy a MD this weekend, I will buy a gamecube for this game alone.

I'm 99% sure I'll be buying a MD though.

I wanna play Metroid though, damnitt. :(

Crippler
02-19-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by The Gaddrow
If I don't buy a MD this weekend, I will buy a gamecube for this game alone.

I'm 99% sure I'll be buying a MD though.

I wanna play Metroid though, damnitt. :(

<font color="aquamarine">Ah, fuck the MD. Buy a GameCube if only for this game and its eventual sequel!

The only problem I had with the game is (besides the Chozo Ghosts) is the fact that I'd either get a headache or get a little dizzy after prolonged playing. But I didn't care...It's awesome.

Funny how I can get motion sickness in cars (and thru this, I guess) rather easily, yet on roller coasters, I have a stomache of steel. :think:</font>

hereisnowhy
02-19-2003, 02:12 PM
My best Metroid memory is some kid in grade 6 saying, "I finished Metroid, and he turned into a girl!!"

King of Devious
02-19-2003, 02:18 PM
I got the game for christmas, played it for 2 hours, then forgot about it

dont get me wrong, its a fantastic game, i just have been too busy to play it lately

maybe i'll play it today

we'll see

i do want to get around to playing it through though

Crippler
02-19-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by hereisnowhy
My best Metroid memory is some kid in grade 6 saying, "I finished Metroid, and he turned into a girl!!"

<font color="aquamarine">AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ..

*wipes tear*

I'm sorry.

Now I need to find someone who has a GBA and Metroid Fusion, so I can activate the connection bonuses on Metroid Prime.</font>

Crippler
02-19-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by King of Devious
I got the game for christmas, played it for 2 hours, then forgot about it

<font color="aquamarine">I've been playing it on and off for the past few months. I'd get a little further in it, then I'd put it on the shelf for a few weeks and play GTA Vice City, then I'd pick it up and play it, then I'd put it down...et cetera.

I think I'll try to finish Vice City at long last now.</font>

John's REAL Dad
02-19-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by hereisnowhy

No shit man. My dad's friend beat it and told me that. I said no way man no way....I was wrong. That reminds me I need to get around to legally changing my name to Justin Bailey.

Kraid was easy what was the name of the other boss I can't remember, Ridley maybe. Where was he? I remember being pissed that I had to go into the mother brain's hive with the freeze ray to take out metroids...I much prefered the wave beam.

Oh I almost forgot. I had this friend that could beat the bosses but could never complete the end part where you had to escape the bomb. AHAHAHHAHA He actually cried when after about the 50th try he didn't make it. What a fuck up.