View Full Version : Anybody been to calgary?

MrPantyFAce
10-28-2007, 05:06 PM
Is there much to do there? Good seedy places? Because of drug testing i cant be getten fucked up but maybe theres really high stakes bowling or something.

RopeyLopey
10-28-2007, 05:12 PM
Calgary cops are cool. When they see you hitchhiking within the city limits (it's forbidden there), they give you a free ride to the city limits.

That must be the kind of information you are looking for, huh?

1-2-ya-dome
10-28-2007, 05:13 PM
lol @ the cops giving ropey lopey a free ride out of town

MrPantyFAce
10-28-2007, 05:16 PM
Thats pretty cool.

The only time i ever hitch hiked within city limits i was picked up by an elderly gentlemen who assumed i was a male prostitute and he wanted me to blow him...

I hitchhiked about a month ago while i had a hour to kill waiting for a bus. Got picked up in 5 minutes, saved 50 bucks bus fair, got to my destination alot quicker, and the guy gave me smokes. Had a good chat too.

RopeyLopey
10-28-2007, 05:22 PM
I hitchhiked about a month ago while i had a hour to kill waiting for a bus. Got picked up in 5 minutes, saved 50 bucks bus fair, got to my destination alot quicker, and the guy gave me smokes. Had a good chat too.
excellent!

spring
10-28-2007, 11:38 PM
there's drug testing in canada now too? since when

MrPantyFAce
10-29-2007, 05:47 AM
I dont think its anything new.

on my job application i had to sign to submit to a drug test. its not just when you get hired either, you get tested every couple of months.

T&T
10-29-2007, 08:03 AM
Calgary cops are cool. When they see you hitchhiking within the city limits (it's forbidden there), they give you a free ride to the city limits.

best way to get out of calgary is by hanging out at the "road king"

Mo
10-29-2007, 08:16 AM
on my job application i had to sign to submit to a drug test. its not just when you get hired either, you get tested every couple of months.

That would be totally unacceptable to me, and not just because I like to smoke every now and then.
How do they justify those sorts of things?

spring
10-29-2007, 09:46 AM
I dont think its anything new.

this has never ever happened to me. maybe it's an alberta thing.

aurel
10-29-2007, 10:10 AM

If only Rambo had this attitude.

Crunchy Black
10-29-2007, 11:07 AM
That would be totally unacceptable to me, and not just because I like to smoke every now and then.
How do they justify those sorts of things?
our countries isnt all hung over from a fascist bender like yours and a little law and order here and there isnt too repulsive to us