View Full Version : New blog update from Jeff

chris1979
09-26-2007, 03:44 PM
Please delete if there is already a thread for this:

http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/blog

Greetings friends. Today I'm writing from Vancouver, where I'm enjoying a nice day off. It's my first time here and I'm liking the city a lot. While our main reason for being anywhere is to play music, it's nice every so often to have a day off and do something non-music related. And over the last couple of weeks we've done some pretty cool things that I'd like to share with you. So sorry, there won't be any sex, drugs, and rock and roll in this blog. You'll have to wait for Ginger and Lisa's next ones for those stories! Just kidding, of course…

You'd be surprised where you sometimes have the best day off. You might think that places such as New York, Los Angeles, or San Francisco would be the best place to spend a day off, and that is often true, but it also some of the not so obvious places where the true fun takes place. For example last week we were had a day off in Phoenix, Arizona. Over the last couple of years I've been to Phoenix a bunch of times; and while I've never had a bad time there, I've never had a particularly great time either. However this was one of my best days off so far since we started touring in May. I think a lot of this has to do with where you stay and who you know. Luckily Billy and Jimmy have some very nice and generous friends in Phoenix who really made our stay there fantastic. One of these people is Bradley. He is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet and he set up a pretty memorable night for Jimmy and I especially. He organized these two historic events in Pumpkin history and for that we are forever grateful.

If you didn't watch the Arizona Diamondbacks play the San Francisco Giants play last week you may have missed Jimmy Chamberlin throwing out the first pitch. Unfortunately I was somewhere else that night, which I'll get to in a second, so I didn't get to see it. I searched YouTube for a clip but couldn't find anything. If you have anything, please forward it to the site. But from what I heard, Jimmy's pitch was so ferocious that Barry Bonds decided to take the night off.

While Jimmy was striking out the side at the Diamondbacks game I was on the other side of town at the local hockey arena watching the Phoenix Coyotes play the Colorado Avalanche in an early pre-season match-up. Being a huge hockey fan I was super excited just to be able to see some puck while in the middle of a tour. The morning of the game I received a call from Doug, our tour manager, and he asked me if I wanted to drop the first puck at the game. My first response was a "no way." However Doug quickly talked me into doing it and I sure am glad he did. From the minute we got to the arena the Coyotes staff treated us fantastically. Right before the game started, Chris, our production manager, and I were walked down near the boards and we got to watch the players walk out of the locker room and onto the ice. If you don't follow hockey, you probably don't know that Wayne Gretzky (the greatest hockey player that ever was) is both part owner and head coach of the Phoenix Coyotes. It was an honor to stand within ten feet of him during the national anthem. To be honest I was so nervous before walking out to center ice to drop the puck that I don't really remember much of it at all except that I tried to walk away before retrieving the puck back from Coyotes captain, Shane Doan, who former Los Angeles King and now New York Ranger, Sean Avery, named the most overrated hockey player in the NHL. I would have to disagree with Sean on this one because Shane is not only a monster player but also seemed like a really nice guy. Once again thanks to Bradley for hooking all this up.

Now on to my final subject of this blog-the JLAM. You may be sitting there wondering what JLAM means. It stands for Jon Lemon Approved Meal. Often while on tour, time-or the lack of it-dictates how and what you eat. It isn't uncommon to arrive to a city just before you have to go to soundcheck and get ready to play. So in terms of food, you eat what you can and most of the time we eat pretty well. But when we have a day off we like to take it to the next level, and that is a JLAM. Jon Lemon is not only our Front of House sound engineer (the one responsible for making what you hear sound amazing), he is also the person we ask to find the best restaurant in town. This doesn't mean the most expensive; it means a place that passes the highest culinary and aesthetic standards that Jon over countless years of touring has devised. These meals are often so good that we talk about them for days afterward. For example, on Sunday night a couple of us went out for a JLAM at restaurant here in Vancouver called Gotham. While primarily a steakhouse, Gotham serves fish, chicken, and lamb dishes as well. The steaks there are an A+. Jon and I are still talking about them. So, if you are ever in Vancouver and you want an excellent steak, you need to go have a JLAM at Gotham. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks for indulging me and reading about this stuff. I hope I see some of you out on tour.

http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/gallery/pics/IMG_1599.JPG

http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/gallery/pics/IMG_0154.JPG

wHATcOLOR
09-26-2007, 03:49 PM
no mention of the corpse they left in their wake huh

Phoenix Down
09-26-2007, 03:51 PM
lol

???
09-26-2007, 03:51 PM
so he watched hockey and had dinner.

Phoenix Down
09-26-2007, 03:53 PM
what did you expect, izzle? sex with a transvestite? blaming iha?

Virex Kills
09-26-2007, 03:53 PM
...http://www.gothamsteakhouse.com/foodset.htm

Yay for 8.00 salads and 50$ lobster tail! ;)

redbull
09-26-2007, 03:54 PM
i think this was written the 23rd

davin
09-26-2007, 03:56 PM
OMG THAT IS AWSOME!!!!! WE ATE AT GOTHAM WHEN I WAS IN VANCOUVER FOR A BACHELOR PARTY LAST YEAR!!!!!

SINE!!!!!!!!

srsly though, its an awesome steakhouse. on par with Gibsons in chicago. with wine, it was like $1100 for 8 people. :eek:

Phoenix Down
09-26-2007, 04:02 PM
...http://www.gothamsteakhouse.com/foodset.htm

Yay for 8.00 salads and 50$ lobster tail! ;)

Yay for the person who can show me a decent restaurant in my city where i can get a salad as cheap as 8.00

Ramdust
09-26-2007, 04:04 PM

I actually did lol.

MisterSquishyHalo
09-26-2007, 04:23 PM
Jeff is a Hockey fan. Nice.

A historic pumpkins event lol.

Eulogy
09-26-2007, 04:32 PM
Jeff is a Hockey fan. Nice.

A historic pumpkins event lol.

yeah if you forget about Bill playing 1979 in a Blackhawks jersey at the united center.

BumbleBeeMouth
09-26-2007, 04:32 PM
£400 for 11 is really good value with wine! If its a proper proper restaurant that is.

steelfaerie
09-26-2007, 04:35 PM
Even if this was written previously I still think it's in fairly poor taste to post it without a mention of the deceased fan. I don't know.

mv2007
09-26-2007, 04:55 PM
its not in poor taste. im sure they will deal with it. what was he supposed to do?
"oh yeah, and it sucks that dude died"

Agreed. There will be some formal statement from the SP camp once this thing gets figured out.

Plus, this wouldn't have been the place to address it. No offense to JS, but he's not the person that should address it.

sppunk
09-26-2007, 05:00 PM
srsly though, its an awesome steakhouse. on par with Gibsons in chicago. with wine, it was like $800 for 11 people. :eek:
That's, uh, not that expensive at all chief. Considering wine was involved, that's downright average.

???
09-26-2007, 05:11 PM
man, if jeff's description is anything to go by, being a pumpkin sounds pretty boring right now

Caine Walker
09-26-2007, 05:12 PM
That's, uh, not that expensive at all chief. Considering wine was involved, that's downright average.
yeah, i was kind of thinking the same thing.

mayday
09-26-2007, 05:13 PM
I am down with Jeff... he likes good food!!! awesomeness

Caine Walker
09-26-2007, 05:15 PM
oh good. more drivel from netphoria's resident simpleton.

waltermcphilp
09-26-2007, 05:15 PM
How to post like Mayday:

1. make everything you say seem more important by adding exclamation points!!!

2. ellipses...

3. be sure to go off topic

4. add an LOL whenever you feel like it

???
09-26-2007, 05:19 PM
ok, ok, let me try. here goes.

w0w jeff sure can use an internets!!1 LOL i wonder igf he likes bananas. i love bananas!!

mayday
09-26-2007, 05:20 PM
i dont like bananas that much

Gossamer

this is why you are my favorite poster here.

mayday
they are good in the morning sometimes and in sundeas ...sundeas (sp?)

:p :D

???
09-26-2007, 05:21 PM
mayday, do you love lamp?

waltermcphilp
09-26-2007, 05:22 PM
this morning i had a piece of toast......LOL!!!

Gossamer
LOL i dont like bananas... that much!!

fixed

mayday
what is lamp?

mayday
09-26-2007, 05:23 PM
fixed

no it would be more like...

i dont like bananas that much. but i love the color yellow!!! :)

mayday
09-26-2007, 05:24 PM
i just let my bunnies out for their excerisze have to go check on them. brb

tcm
09-26-2007, 05:26 PM
i must say i am somewhat ambivalent towards bananas, too.

???
09-26-2007, 05:30 PM
the rest of you guys know what lamp is, don't you? you have to back me up on this

tcm
09-26-2007, 05:34 PM
i refuse to acknowledge popular culture.

mayday
09-26-2007, 05:35 PM
is it to do with marily manson because i really have zero interest in that person.. he's just too wierd for me ... and it's so unattractive i dont get why he distorts himself like that it's sick looking

mayday
09-26-2007, 05:36 PM
i guess it's for the attention of being the grossest thing around... that's all i can think of

Caine Walker
09-26-2007, 05:37 PM
i dont like bananas that much

ok, this right here proves you're a goddamn fucking troll.

man, what a waste.

mayday
09-26-2007, 05:37 PM
what is a troll?

Caine Walker
09-26-2007, 05:39 PM
shut the fuck up, i hate you.

mayday
09-26-2007, 05:40 PM
^woah no need to get cranky bud, just askin what a troll is, lol

tyguy666
09-26-2007, 05:41 PM
:rofl:

Corey Taylor
09-26-2007, 05:42 PM
what is a troll?
I'm a troll.

???
09-26-2007, 05:51 PM
i love lamp.

???
09-26-2007, 05:51 PM
i love...desk

tcm
09-26-2007, 05:53 PM
i love devouring and regurgitating any garbage Hollywood will feed me.

waltermcphilp
09-26-2007, 05:53 PM
what's love?

tcm
09-26-2007, 05:54 PM
got to do, got to do with it?

mayday
09-26-2007, 05:55 PM
yeah? you have a lot to learn about sweetness cigarski but it's never too late to learn :)

exactlythesame
09-26-2007, 05:55 PM
they are good in the morning sometimes and in sundeas ...sundeas (sp?)

:p :D

Sundae
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
• Ten things you didn't know about Wikipedia •
Jump to: navigation, search
For the Korean sausage romanized as "sundae" or "soondae", see Korean cuisine.
A strawberry sundae.
A strawberry sundae.
A chocolate sundae from Dan Ryans restaurant, dubbed The World's Smallest Sundae.
A chocolate sundae from Dan Ryans restaurant, dubbed The World's Smallest Sundae.

One of the most familiar ice cream desserts in the United States, the sundae typically consists of a scoop of ice cream topped with sauce or syrup (often chocolate, caramel, butterscotch, or strawberry), and in some cases other items such as chopped peanuts, whipped cream, or maraschino cherries.
Contents
[hide]

* 1 Sundae history and controversy
o 1.1 Ithaca/Two Rivers rivalry
* 2 Types of sundaes
o 2.1 Hot fudge sundae
o 2.2 Turtle sundae
o 2.3 Banana split
* 3 The most expensive sundae
* 4 References
* 5 External links

[edit] Sundae history and controversy

According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the origin of the term sundae is obscure. Various American localities have claimed to be the birthplace of the ice cream sundae. These claimants ******* Ithaca, New York; Two Rivers, Wisconsin; Plainfield, Illinois; Evanston, Illinois; New York City; New Orleans, Louisiana; Cleveland, Ohio; and Buffalo, New York. In recent years, officials in Two Rivers and Ithaca have used the controversy to gain publicity for their cities.

Of the many stories about the invention of the sundae, one frequent theme is the sinfulness of the ice cream soda and the need to produce a substitute for the popular treat for consumption on Sunday.

[edit] Ithaca/Two Rivers rivalry

There is currently a heated debate between Ithaca and Two Rivers over which city has the right to claim the title "birthplace of the ice cream sundae." Ithaca mayor Carolyn K. Peterson has received over 30 postcards since June 27, 2006 from Two Rivers residents claiming that their city is the birthplace of the sundae. The postcards were in response to Peterson's official proclamation of June 26 at Purity Ice Cream that Ithaca had proof to call the sundae its own.[1] Ithaca retaliated with an ad called "Got Proof?" in the Two Rivers newspaper.[citation needed]

Two Rivers' claim is based on the story of George Hallauer asking Edward C. Berners, the owner of Berners' Soda Fountain, to drizzle chocolate syrup over ice cream in 1881. Berners eventually did and wound up selling the treat for a nickel, originally only on Sundays, but later every day. According to this story, the spelling changed when a glass salesman ordered canoe-shaped dishes. When Berners died in 1939, the Chicago Tribune headlined his obituary "Man Who Made First Ice Cream Sundae Is Dead."[2][3] Two Ithaca High School students, however, claim that Berners would have only been 16 or 17 in 1881 and it is therefore "improbable" that he would have owned an ice cream shop in that year. They also state that the obituary dates Berners' first sundae to 1899 rather than 1881.[4][5]

Supporting Ithaca's claim, researchers at The History Center in Tompkins County, New York, provide a differing account of how the sundae came to be: On Sunday, April 3, 1892 in Ithaca, John M. Scott, a Unitarian Church reverend, and Chester C. Platt, co-owner of Platt & Colt Pharmacy, created the first historically documented sundae.[4][6] Mr. Platt covered dishes of ice cream with cherry syrup and candied cherries on a whim. The men named the dish "Cherry Sunday" in honor of the day it was created. The oldest-known written evidence of a sundae is Platt & Colt's newspaper ad for a "Cherry Sunday" placed in the Ithaca Daily Journal on April 5, 1892. By May, 1892, the Platt & Colt soda fountain also served "Strawberry Sundays," and later, "Chocolate Sundays." Platt & Colt's "Sundays" grew so popular that by 1894, Chester Platt attempted to trademark the term ice cream "Sunday."[7] The later spelling "sundae" is believed to have originated in Evanston, Illinois as a less blasphemous name for the ice cream treat some time after the "Sunday" spelling was popularized in Ithaca.

[edit] Types of sundaes

[edit] Hot fudge sundae

The classic hot fudge sundae is often a creation of vanilla ice cream, hot chocolate sauce (hence the "hot fudge"), whipped cream, nuts, and a single bright-red maraschino cherry on top. A hot fudge sundae can be made with any flavor of ice cream; though, as a chocolate sauce is generally favored, non-chocolate ice cream flavors are preferred.

A variation of the hot fudge sundae is the banana split, which generally has two extra scoops of ice creams of different flavors, over a split banana.

[edit] Turtle sundae

The popular combination of vanilla ice cream, chocolate and caramel sauces, and toasted pecans is known as a turtle sundae.

[edit] Banana split

Three sundaes in one, side by side between two halves of a banana, sliced lengthwise. *******s strawberry ice cream topped with strawberry syrup, chocolate ice cream topped with chocolate syrup, and vanilla ice cream topped with crushed pineapple. Each scoop is individually garnished with whipped cream and a cherry.

Main article: Banana split

[edit] The most expensive sundae

At a price of 1000 U.S. dollars, the most expensive ice cream sundae is the Serendipity Golden Opulence Sundae, sold by Serendipity 3 restaurant in New York City.[8]. The dessert consists of five scoops of Tahitian vanilla bean ice cream infused with Madagascar vanilla, covered in 23-carat edible gold leaf, rare Amedei Porceleana and Chuao chocolate, American Golden caviar, passion fruit, orange, Armagnac, candied fruits from Paris, marzipan cherries, and decorated with real gold dragees. The sundae is served in a baccarat Harcourt crystal goblet with an 18-karat gold spoon. [9]

[edit] References

1. ^ Laura Zaichkin, "Sundae wars continue between Ithaca and Two Rivers," Ithaca Journal, June 30, 2006
2. ^ "Man Who Made First Ice Cream Sundae Is Dead", Chicago Daily Tribune, Chicago Tribune, 1939-07-02, pp. 1. Retrieved on 2007-06-27. (English)
3. ^ Two Rivers - The REAL Birthplace of the Ice Cream Sundae. Two Rivers Economic Development. Retrieved on 2007-06-26.
4. ^ a b "New intel in the sundae wars: IHS grads scoop up ice cream facts", The Ithaca Journal, 2007-07-26. Retrieved on 2007-07-26. (English)
5. ^ Actually, the obituary only notes the sundae's creation "...about forty years ago..." not specifically in 1899, although that is what the math works out to.
6. ^ Michael Turback (2004). Ithaca's Gift to the World. Retrieved on 2007-06-26. The author is an Ithaca resident.
7. ^ Ithaca Convention & Visitors Bureau (2007). Documenting Ithaca New York as the Home of the Ice Cream Sundae. Retrieved on 2007-08-20. This website *******s jpgs of Ithaca's historical documentation.
8. ^ Serious Food. Serendipity3. Retrieved on 2006-06-26.
9. ^ Got $1,000? Why Not Try a Golden Opulence Sundae?. Daily Olive. Retrieved on 2006-09-02.

[edit] External links

* The self-proclaimed Official Website of the Ice Cream Sundae, by Ithaca resident and author Michael Turback
* Wisconsin Historical Society ice cream marker
* Historical documents supporting Ithaca as the birthplace of the sundae

reprise85
09-26-2007, 05:56 PM
that's what i'm saying, mayday is a troll. must be. he/she is good most of the time but makes it obvious once in a while with stuff like
"no it would be more like...

i dont like banana's that much. but i love the color yellow!!!"

it knows what it's doing.

mayday
yummy

tcm
A strawberry sundae.
A strawberry sundae.
A strawberry sundae.
A strawberry sundae.
A strawberry sundae.
A strawberry sundae.
A strawberry sundae.
A strawberry sundae.
A strawberry sundae.
A strawberry sundae.
A strawberry sundae.
A strawberry sundae.
A strawberry sundae.
A strawberry sundae.
A strawberry sundae.
A strawberry sundae.
A strawberry sundae.
A strawberry sundae.
A strawberry sundae.
A strawberry sundae.
A strawberry sundae.
A strawberry sundae.
A strawberry sundae.
A strawberry sundae.
A strawberry sundae.
A strawberry sundae.
A strawberry sundae.
A strawberry sundae.
A strawberry sundae.

mayday
09-26-2007, 05:57 PM
im a girl! im not an it!!!

reprise85
09-26-2007, 05:57 PM
also, "banana's"

puke.

exactlythesame
09-26-2007, 05:59 PM
el oh el

mayday
09-26-2007, 05:59 PM
bunnies are into something brb

Caine Walker
09-26-2007, 06:00 PM
im a girl! im not an it!!!

you're not fucking anything.

mayday
09-26-2007, 06:01 PM
also, "banana's"

puke.

oops i didn't notice that. i fixed for you. did you puke though, already? sorry for that

mayday
09-26-2007, 06:02 PM
you're not fucking anything.

grumpy pants grumpy pants you are being a grumpy grump grumpy pants :)

lambert
09-26-2007, 06:09 PM
Haha, I went to the Gotham steak house before seeing Billy's solo show in Vancouver. I do recall the food being pretty good and the wine being even better.

waltermcphilp
09-26-2007, 06:09 PM
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/6167/maydayoq0.png (http://imageshack.us)

Caine Walker
09-26-2007, 06:10 PM
edit:nevermind, joe got it.

Caine Walker
09-26-2007, 06:11 PM
the blood spray is what makes that so good. like cream cheese icing on a really great chocolate cupcake.

mayday
09-26-2007, 06:13 PM
thats all that your comments really warranted, right? did you want to talk about something? are you feeling grouchy today? ill listen =)

mayday
09-26-2007, 06:14 PM
:D

mayday
09-26-2007, 06:21 PM
im burning you out?

mayday
09-26-2007, 06:22 PM
but i just got here? no stammina eh?

mayday
09-26-2007, 06:22 PM
shame

slunken
09-26-2007, 06:27 PM
i have it on authority that ginger was spotted buying long blonde madonna wigs...

waltermcphilp
09-26-2007, 06:44 PM
burn this out :grabs crotch:

reprise85
09-26-2007, 06:47 PM
i puked twice mayday, just for you.

really though, your niceness is way overplayed, i don't believe it's not on purpose. you do make me laugh though, so it's all good.

have a great day!!! :) :) :)

waltermcphilp
09-26-2007, 06:57 PM
*\o
:rockon:

skipgo
09-26-2007, 06:59 PM
this mayday vs netphoria stuff is seriously entertaining.

davin
09-26-2007, 07:03 PM

sorry i was being dyslexic. $1100 for 8 people......not the other way around.

it could have been worse, but we didn't go all out with the wine choices (because we had 2 kinds of Absynthe waiting for us in the limo -- 1 from prague, 1 from paris).

dasuitekilla
09-26-2007, 07:24 PM
eff u mayday..........LOL!

dasuitekilla
09-26-2007, 07:48 PM
i dont understand

slunken
09-26-2007, 07:50 PM
midi version of tonight tonight from intro to Vieuphoria 2 plays

waltermcphilp
09-26-2007, 07:51 PM
i wanna taste my butthole.

:p mmmm tastes like chicken.

slunken
09-26-2007, 07:54 PM
wut

reprise85
09-26-2007, 07:55 PM
new blog update from Jeff!
i like food and sports

DeviousJ
09-26-2007, 09:05 PM
new blog update from Jeff!
i like food and sports

Billy can't repress me here blablablablablabla

Phoenix Down
09-26-2007, 09:12 PM
I am down with Jeff... he likes good food!!! awesomeness

maybe he also likes movies. do you like movies, too?

runnersdialzero
09-26-2007, 09:13 PM
newsflash jeff you are not a celebrity. noone cares what you do in your spare time. billy has you leading the SP fan army but you only get one paycheck.

mayday
09-26-2007, 09:13 PM
most people like movies, dont you think?

mayday
09-26-2007, 09:14 PM
hey i care if he can give more info on the awesome restuarants they go to. he's nice. I like Jeff

reprise85
09-26-2007, 09:17 PM
personally I like bad food, f u jeff

Phoenix Down
09-26-2007, 09:18 PM
okay, after reading about those damn bunnies, i, too, finally realized that mayday is a troll.

or the most pathetic person ever.

reprise85
09-26-2007, 09:18 PM
seriously I like the blog idea though, this one was a bit boring though ;)

Phoenix Down
09-26-2007, 09:19 PM
most people like movies, dont you think?

I'm pretty sure most people also like good food, don't you think?

i don't even know why i'm replying to this

mayday
09-26-2007, 09:21 PM
my bunnies are the best. i named one pumpkin and one snowy. one is brown with brown eyes and the other is white with blue eyes. i actually just got them last weekend. im training them to come when i call them. they listen sometimes. they are just getting used to us. they are still babies but they are coming along really well already. they are dwarf bunnies so they'll only get to be 3 pounds. they are so sweet. when they are happy they purr like a cat and make clicking sounds. i used to have three cats but i can only have bunnies where i live now. they make you pay for cats and dogs. yeah so they are awesome

mayday
09-26-2007, 09:24 PM
the horse i rode this week too was called Luna. I love animals

Phoenix Down
09-26-2007, 09:32 PM
do you eat animals?

mayday
09-26-2007, 09:34 PM
im not a vegetarian

mayday
09-26-2007, 09:34 PM
mostly beef chicken and fish though but i love food so im up for all kinds of food

cork_soaker
09-26-2007, 09:36 PM
gross

Phoenix Down
09-26-2007, 09:37 PM
so you love animals, but also support an industry that kills them.

i'd say your love isn't that passionate.

skipgo
09-26-2007, 09:38 PM
how long can this go on?

mayday
09-26-2007, 09:41 PM
well i have to eat and i dont do vegetarian diet so what can i tell you that's what my diet is right now. i need to feed myself because i burn alot of energy everyday. i dont think i could do the veg diet. you have to study that stuff to get all the right vitamins in you and i dont have time to do that right now. i have to eat

skipgo
09-26-2007, 09:43 PM
hey i wasn't reading the gen boards much when iceskater was around, but from what i did see, weren't her posts similar to mayday's?

cork_soaker
09-26-2007, 09:43 PM
i have to eat
i also have to eat if i wish to remain living. let us forever be the best of friends, what with our mutual need to eat and all.

cork_soaker
09-26-2007, 09:44 PM
rice is nice

BlissedandGone2
09-26-2007, 09:46 PM
hi, i'm jeff. i'm going bald.

mayday
09-26-2007, 09:46 PM
yeah i like rice too

cork_soaker
09-26-2007, 09:49 PM
but it's just a grain

mayday
09-26-2007, 09:51 PM
its a delicious grain! and there are tons of diff. types of rice

BlissedandGone2
09-26-2007, 09:51 PM
rice is amazing.

cork_soaker
09-26-2007, 09:55 PM
rice is amazing.
i take mine with raw fish

mayday
09-26-2007, 09:57 PM
i love sushi

BlissedandGone2
09-26-2007, 09:59 PM
sushi is my favorite

reprise85
09-26-2007, 10:07 PM
sushi is yum

reprise85
09-26-2007, 10:08 PM
i wonder if jeff likes sushi its a good food LOL!

mayday
09-26-2007, 10:09 PM
i like tuna, rainbow roll and spider roll. i dotn like eel or shrimp though or calamari.. but i like most all the other sushi and sashimi

cork_soaker
09-26-2007, 10:12 PM
spider is not a grain

cork_soaker
09-26-2007, 10:12 PM
spider is a legume

mayday
09-26-2007, 10:13 PM
a legume is a bean though isnt' it? spider roll is just what they call it ... it has nothing to do with spiders

cork_soaker
09-26-2007, 10:15 PM
a legume is a bean though isnt' it? spider roll is just what they call it ... it has nothing to do with spiders
woah

reprise85
crab cakes are people!

mayday
my bf loves crab cakes. i like them too but that's his fav

cork_soaker
spider roll is not spider

reprise85
and spider rolls are crab or some kind of fish (not sure)
the mind boggles
not spiders?!?

mayday
09-26-2007, 10:16 PM
cork are you ok?

cork_soaker
09-26-2007, 10:18 PM
doing fine, doing fine

mayday
09-26-2007, 10:20 PM
im going to have a piece of strawberry filled vanilla cake for dessert ... mmmm

reprise85
09-26-2007, 10:23 PM
i'm smoking weed
maybe jeff is too

waltermcphilp
09-26-2007, 10:27 PM
isn't reprise85 a she?

NarcisPrince
09-26-2007, 10:27 PM

mayday
09-26-2007, 10:29 PM
doing fine, doing fine

good, good just checkin

skipgo
09-26-2007, 10:29 PM
i too was under the impression reprise85 was a she...

mayday
09-26-2007, 10:31 PM
in her prof it says female so she's a she =)

mayday
09-26-2007, 10:35 PM
it stop moving when i left click the mouse and hold the scroll bar. that's the only time it stops for me

waltermcphilp
09-26-2007, 10:36 PM
i need to stop calling girls dudes.

http://www.katrinahelp.com/hurricane-katrina-21.jpg

SNC
09-26-2007, 10:37 PM
I like Jeff.

mayday
09-26-2007, 10:37 PM
i think that little boy is sad about his house being blown apart not girls or dudes. poor baby :(

waltermcphilp
09-26-2007, 10:39 PM
ciGarski caused hurricane katrina. :noway:

mayday
09-26-2007, 10:39 PM
i have to sleep on the couch again tonight because there is a spider in my room

mayday
09-26-2007, 10:40 PM
it bit me and i havent found it or sprayed yet so i have to be on the couch until i catch or kill it

mayday
09-26-2007, 10:41 PM
what kind of girls are you usually into cigarski? what's your type i mean

SNC
09-26-2007, 10:42 PM
I still like Jeff.

exactlythesame
ciGarski caused hurricane katrina. :noway:

well he certainly didn't stop it

waltermcphilp
can you call me dollface? :blush:

SNC
09-26-2007, 10:43 PM
I can.

cork_soaker
09-26-2007, 10:44 PM
it bit me and i havent found it or sprayed yet so i have to be on the couch until i catch or kill it
perhaps it was something worse

reprise85
09-26-2007, 10:45 PM
sorry guys, I was reading something
*passes the bowl*

yes, I'm a she. But you can call me dude, dollface notsomuch

waltermcphilp
ahhhh yeaaaa :love:

mayday
no its a spider i had one in here a couple of weeks back. we live 100 feet from the woods so it probably got in the airconditioner or something. ugh so gross

reprise85
09-26-2007, 10:46 PM
I got the sticky icky

also my avatar does move! but there must be an IE bug or something cause everyone keeps saying it stops

Esty
09-26-2007, 10:46 PM
Wow, what a boring fuck.

reprise85
09-26-2007, 10:47 PM
del. too slow.

reprise85
09-26-2007, 10:48 PM
just tryin to take out the trash, if you know what i mean. got kinda out of hand, i know.

man that was kinda bad

exactlythesame
09-26-2007, 10:50 PM
I got the sticky icky

also my avatar does move! but there must be an IE bug or something cause everyone keeps saying it stops

i use firefox and it still doesn't move

what now

mayday
09-26-2007, 10:50 PM
so is everyone here in school?

mayday
09-26-2007, 10:51 PM
it hasn't stopped for me.. i use safari

SNC
09-26-2007, 10:55 PM
*cough*

mayday
09-26-2007, 10:57 PM
^Bless you!

exactlythesame
09-26-2007, 10:57 PM
that was pretty good for your thirty eighth post, SNC

cork_soaker
09-26-2007, 10:58 PM
so is everyone here in school?
i used to be, before i graduated

SNC
09-26-2007, 10:58 PM
Thanks.

cork_soaker
09-26-2007, 10:59 PM
but now i am pretty lame

reprise85
09-26-2007, 10:59 PM
i use firefox and it still doesn't move

what now

I dunno. Check your settings? Reboot? I haven't changed it since I uploaded it... is anyone seeing it move or did it stop for everyone?

you could drop acid and it would probably move... and the walls would be pretty

also I am not in school I graduated HS at 16, I'm 22 now and am working and should go back

waltermcphilp
09-26-2007, 11:01 PM
if by lame you mean awesome, then yes! :rockon:

exactlythesame
09-26-2007, 11:02 PM
i know you're messing with all of us, reprise

just give it up already

mayday
09-26-2007, 11:02 PM
what do you want to study reprise. you graduated early from hs

waltermcphilp
09-26-2007, 11:03 PM
:hanging: <---you^

cork_soaker
09-26-2007, 11:03 PM
waltermcpants, netphorian chat hmmmmmmmm?

exactlythesame
09-26-2007, 11:04 PM
i just had a really strong feeling of deja vu when i opened this page up

creepy

reprise85
09-26-2007, 11:10 PM
that's odd (that you had deja vu)

how am I messing with you?

exactlythesame
09-26-2007, 11:11 PM
i think you changed your avatar to a non-moving one and didn't tell us, so now we all think we're crazy

reprise85
09-26-2007, 11:12 PM
oh. actually I didn't. and it's still moving for me. total truth, dude.
did I also make you get deja vu? :erm:

waltermcphilp
09-26-2007, 11:13 PM
im pretty sure its an optical illusion and only "moves" when you look at it in certain ways.

SNC
09-26-2007, 11:14 PM
*sneeze*

exactlythesame
09-26-2007, 11:14 PM
no, it was the combination of the first three posts on page seven

really weird -- i must be posting here too much

reprise85
09-26-2007, 11:16 PM
um, I think it's an animated gif that moves always. try saving it and opening it in something else and zooming in or something.

now I'm thinking maybe I'm tripping out

reprise85
09-26-2007, 11:17 PM
(not really cause it's an animated gif but I am pretty stoned)

exactlythesame
09-26-2007, 11:19 PM
um, I think it's an animated gif that moves always. try saving it and opening it in something else and zooming in or something.

now I'm thinking maybe I'm tripping out

i just opened it in image viewer and it moves there

something must be up with the way my browser is rendering .gifs

reprise85
09-26-2007, 11:22 PM
okay then :P
mystery solved
*high five*
going to smoke a cigarette :/

reprise85
09-26-2007, 11:56 PM
it's alive

reprise85
09-27-2007, 12:01 AM
lol
i smoke menthols lately kool milds.
i've only been smoking for about a year and I should stop. Plus I have asthma
one time this old guy called me baby cakes when I worked at borders so I told him we were out of whatever he was asking about without really looking it up :erm:

waltermcphilp
09-27-2007, 12:09 AM
im gunna do that when im old. just hit on young girls and act all naive.

reprise85
09-27-2007, 12:11 AM
sleepy sleepy

BlissedandGone2
09-27-2007, 12:12 AM
fuck your avatar reprise. i cant believe im going through this in a whole other thread. my mind is blown once again. im going to go throw up.

waltermcphilp
09-27-2007, 12:12 AM
are you hitting on me?

SNC
09-27-2007, 12:14 AM
Ah, I smoke, but not menthols.

reprise85
09-27-2007, 12:15 AM
fuck your avatar reprise. i cant believe im going through this in a whole other thread. my mind is blown once again. im going to go throw up.

yeah I just can't pick a good one it seems like :cry:

SNC
09-27-2007, 12:22 AM
god damnit!!
Who's going to call ME dollface?!?!

waltermcphilp
09-27-2007, 12:24 AM
are you talking to me dollface?

you better believe it. :)

SNC
09-27-2007, 12:26 AM
you should friend request me on myspace :D

waltermcphilp
09-27-2007, 12:27 AM
i just did! i had you in my pending because i couldn't quite place you for some reason. my bad .

reprise85
09-27-2007, 12:28 AM
i'm 22, ciGarski

and now I am leaving, goodnight one and all

SNC
09-27-2007, 12:29 AM
Of course not.

SNC
09-27-2007, 12:31 AM
Wonderful.

Though I just turned 26...31 minutes ago...

waltermcphilp
09-27-2007, 12:33 AM
yeah so what is joe talking about?

when?

waltermcphilp
09-27-2007, 12:45 AM
oh no. miscommunication. i was commenting on reprise's comment about the old guy calling her dollface. you said "are you talking to me?" and i just thought you meant am i going to hit on you when i get old. what a crazy series of events.

reprise85
09-27-2007, 08:22 AM
indeed. sorry I totally misunderstood too ;)

Ugly
09-27-2007, 11:52 PM
"I had toast. It was nice. Somebody fucking died durring our show. I like to read books."

Ugly
09-28-2007, 04:51 AM
Is Jeff a Coyotes fan? That's kinda weak. Hey, I cheer for them too, sometimes, but its mostly just out of pitty. Its like cheering for the Bad News Bears. Goddamn Wayne can't coach his way out of a wet paper bag.