View Full Version : my sister is so cool

Samsa
02-17-2003, 03:21 PM
she's telling me about how for her graphic communicatiosn class she is making a shirt with the following quote on it:

"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months." - Oscar Wilde

:love:

jczeroman
02-17-2003, 03:23 PM
he he he.. that is perfect

Samsa
02-17-2003, 03:32 PM
she is cool :D today is her birthday and i couldn't mail her presnt :( i will mail it tomorrow

and i lost 60 bucks today i don't know how :( i took 60 bucks out of the atm and i probably pulled a retard and dropped it on the floor instead of putting it in my pocket i honestly can't remember :( maybe it will turn up (as if :( )

oh well it's just money. :noway:

i should balance my checkbook. see how much. ok.

Travis Meekz
02-17-2003, 03:32 PM
that's an awesome quote

mirrar
02-17-2003, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Samsa
she is cool :D today is her birthday and i couldn't mail her presnt :( i will mail it tomorrow

and i lost 60 bucks today i don't know how :( i took 60 bucks out of the atm and i probably pulled a retard and dropped it on the floor instead of putting it in my pocket i honestly can't remember :( maybe it will turn up (as if :( )

oh well it's just money. :noway:

i should balance my checkbook. see how much. ok. i've done this before.. i was halfway down the street before i realised it and i ran back to the bank and yeah.. 60 dollars on the floor.

Samsa
02-17-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Mirror_Untrue
i've done this before.. i was halfway down the street before i realised it and i ran back to the bank and yeah.. 60 dollars on the floor.

it took me forever to realize it. i check my mail (ooh victoria's secret catalogue :D ) i go upstairs. atm. there's some person leading a tour guide of prospective students. talking about tennis. i take out 60 bucks. i get my receipt. i make sure there are 3 20s. i go okay i will put it in my pocket. and then, it gets fuzzy until i'm back downstairs going "why is the us postal service window not open :( " and i'm getting sad inspecting the ups box seeing if there are any clues, and i hear a scary voice going "excuse me, can i help you?" and i look up and it's just this girl i know being stupid. and i tell her about my mailing problem and we wait inline at package PICK UP an di go "umm is there any way i can mail this today?" and the girl is all "the post office is closed today" and i go "drat" :( and i act sad all the way back to the dorm trekking through the ice with this girl, making stupid jokes, i get back, see my roommate and my other roommate's infamous boyfriend (well he confessed he's not sure if he's her boyfriend, boytoy maybe is a better word) and i go bla bla bla, big ordeal about the fish as usual, take them into the lounge to get sunlight, i get on im, my mom calls and makes me say happy birthday to my sister, makes me talk to he r, etc, i talk to her, she asks if that boy is sitll here and i go yes, she asks when he's going home i say i havae no idea, maybe tomorrow, etc, etc, i get mad at my mom for being stupid, i hang up, and i mention how maybe i will read my victoria's secret catalogue instead of hume, mr something asks me if i'm as shopping crazy as my roommate, i say only when it comes to food, i go :idea: and i inform my OTHER roommate that i have money now and i can pay her back! :idea: 'cause we got chinese food last night and i spent 16 dollars :cry: oy vey. and i reach in my pocket and no money. so we search through my back pack, coat, etc, i even go into the bathroom and take off my pants tos ee if i accidentally put the money IN my pants, but no cigar. yep. money disappeared :noway: and then i remembered. bla. nevermind. other stuff but oy vey today is not a good day :noway: oh well. this'll teach me to be more careful next time i take money out of the atm.