View Full Version : another clinton rakes in millions in campaign contributions from the communist chines

smurfing
09-13-2007, 09:12 PM
e governement; once again noone seems to care

Chuck=Zero
09-13-2007, 11:49 PM
I have to agree, it's not right that this is receiving "back page" coverage while some old senator playing "footsies" in a restroom is the biggest story in the nation for a week. This Hsu guy had serious connections with the Democrats, most notably the Clintons, but other Dem. big shots from around the country, including my state's own governor, Ed Rendell. Rendell went so far as to defend the guy by saying: "He's one of the 10 best people I've ever met. Unlike most contributors, he never asked for a thing. Nothing." From the short articles I've been able to read on the matter both Clinton & Rendell decided to "give back" contributions received from Hsu only after he had been apprehended on a train in Colorado, knocked out on prescription drugs.

redbull
09-13-2007, 11:51 PM
From the short articles I've been able to read on the matter both Clinton & Rendell decided to "give back" contributions received from Hsu only after he had been apprehended on a train in Colorado, knocked out on prescription drugs.
actually I'm pretty sure the giving away of the donations was announced as soon as Hsu's criminal record was revealed.

also, come on? we're taking alex seriously?

Chuck=Zero
09-14-2007, 12:07 AM
Clinton decided to give to charity $23,000 worth of money directly linked to Hsu when the allegations against the guy first came to light in August. It wasn't until last week when he missed a Sept. 5 hearing and was arrested on a train two days later that Clinton's campaign decided to cough up the total amount of Hsu-linked contributions, $850,000.

JokeyLoki
09-14-2007, 07:24 AM
Shady all around, but people are more interested in bathroom sex than good ol' fashioned corruption.

Or rather, the media is.

smurfing
09-14-2007, 10:18 AM
we're not interested in the legality of the contributions. all politicians collect vast amounts of money and it is never done in a way that is completely aboveboard. what is significant is that china wants hillary in the presidency and isnt afraid to use back door fund funneling to help her get there. they helped bill get there and he gave them our nuclear secrets and more policy change

china is our number one rival in the world and on the one hand this clown bush is selling our country over to them to pay for the iraq war and on the other hand they are interfering with our elections getting another democrat traitor into office who will sell them more national secrets. campaign contributions from peking should be seen as worse than osama's endorsement but noone cares noone cares. what's important? global warming and health care :hurl:

smurfing
09-14-2007, 10:25 AM
When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, China presented no threat to the United States. Chinese missiles "couldn’t hit the side of a barn," notes Timothy W. Maier of Insight magazine. Few could reach North America and those that made it would likely miss their targets.

Thanks to Bill Clinton, China can now hit any city in the USA, using state-of-the-art solid-fueled missiles with dead-accurate, computerized guidance systems and multiple warheads.

China probably has suitcase nukes as well. These enable China to strike by proxy – equipping nuclear-armed terrorists to do its dirty work while the Chinese play innocent. Some intelligence sources claim that China maintains secret stockpiles of chemical, biological and nuclear weapons on U.S. soil, for just such contingencies.

In 1997, Clinton allowed China to take over the Panama Canal. The Chinese company Hutchison Whampoa leased the ports of Cristobal and Balboa, on the east and west openings of the canal, respectively, thus controlling access both ways.

A public outcry stopped Clinton in 1998 from leasing California's Long Beach Naval Yard to the Chinese firm COSCO. Even so, China can now strike U.S. targets easily from its bases in Panama, Vancouver and the Bahamas.

How did the Chinese catch up so fast? Easy. We sold them all the technology they needed – or handed it over for free. Neither neglect nor carelessness is to blame. Bill Clinton did it on purpose.

As a globalist, Clinton promotes "multipolarity" – the doctrine that no country (such as the USA) should be allowed to gain decisive advantage over others.

To this end, Clinton appointed anti-nuclear activist Hazel O'Leary to head the Department of Energy. O'Leary set to work "leveling the playing field," as she put it, by giving away our nuclear secrets. She declassified 11 million pages of data on U.S. nuclear weapons and loosened up security at weapons labs.

Federal investigators later concluded that China made off with the "crown jewels" of our nuclear weapons research under Clinton’s open-door policy – probably including design specifications for suitcase nukes.

Meanwhile, Clinton and his corporate cronies raked in millions.

In his book "The China Threat," Washington Times correspondent Bill Gertz describes how the system worked.

Defense contractors eager to sell technology to China poured millions of dollars into Clinton's campaign. In return, Clinton called off the dogs. Janet Reno and other counterintelligence officials stood down while Lockheed Martin, Hughes Electronics, Loral Space & Communications and other U.S. companies helped China modernize its nuclear strike force.

"We like your president. We want to see him re-elected," former Chinese intelligence chief Gen. Ji Shengde told Chinagate bagman Johnny Chung.

Indeed, Chinese intelligence organized a massive covert operation aimed at tilting the 1996 election Clinton's way.

Clinton's top campaign contributors for 1992 were Chinese agents; his top donors in 1996 were U.S. defense contractors selling missile technology to China.

Clinton recieved funding directly from known or suspected Chinese intelligence agents, among them James and Mochtar Riady, who own the Indonesian Lippo Group; John Huang; Charlie Trie; Ted Sioeng; Maria Hsia; Wang Jun and others.

Commerce Secretary Ron Brown served as Clinton's front man in many Chinagate deals. When investigators began probing Brown's Lippo Group and Chinagate connections, Brown died suddenly in a suspicious April 1996 plane crash.

Needless to say, China does not share Clinton's enthusiasm for globalism or multipolarity. The Chinese look out for No. 1.

"War [with the United States] is inevitable; we cannot avoid it," said Chinese Defense Minister Gen. Chi Haotian in 2000. "The issue is that the Chinese armed forces must control the initiative in this war."

Bill Clinton has given them a good start. M<asdf>

jczeroman
09-14-2007, 10:48 AM
When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, China presented no threat to the United States. Chinese missiles "couldn’t hit the side of a barn," notes Timothy W. Maier of Insight magazine. Few could reach North America and those that made it would likely miss their targets.

Thanks to Bill Clinton, China can now hit any city in the USA, using state-of-the-art solid-fueled missiles with dead-accurate, computerized guidance systems and multiple warheads.

Why is this Bill Clinton's fault?

China probably has suitcase nukes as well. These enable China to strike by proxy – equipping nuclear-armed terrorists to do its dirty work while the Chinese play innocent. Some intelligence sources claim that China maintains secret stockpiles of chemical, biological and nuclear weapons on U.S. soil, for just such contingencies.

After seeing that the hard fact in this one is "probably" - people should stop reading.

In 1997, Clinton allowed China to take over the Panama Canal. The Chinese company Hutchison Whampoa leased the ports of Cristobal and Balboa, on the east and west openings of the canal, respectively, thus controlling access both ways.

If by "allowed" the author means, "did not start a war" - then yes. The president of the US has no authority interject his will into a business deal between a foreign company and another foreign country.

A public outcry stopped Clinton in 1998 from leasing California's Long Beach Naval Yard to the Chinese firm COSCO. Even so, China can now strike U.S. targets easily from its bases in Panama, Vancouver and the Bahamas.

What does leasing a port have to do with missile strikes? This guy is paranoid.

Federal investigators later concluded that China made off with the "crown jewels" of our nuclear weapons research under Clinton’s open-door policy – probably including design specifications for suitcase nukes.

There's that "probably" again.

Indeed, Chinese intelligence organized a massive covert operation aimed at tilting the 1996 election Clinton's way.

If only the republicans would have won!

redbull
09-14-2007, 04:09 PM
ALEX IS A TROLL

Debaser
09-14-2007, 04:15 PM
unwittingly

smurfing
09-14-2007, 05:51 PM
that was the first google result i could find that addressed the issue... im not going to sit here and research my posts for a bunch of 103 point IQ who arent giong to change theri minds anywan... the point stands

Debaser
09-14-2007, 06:17 PM
maybe its you that should open your mind to change

smurfing
09-14-2007, 06:23 PM
i do have an open mind or i would still be standing by bush... he has sold our country out horribly. first that nonsense with putin and now i discover this china business... i would kill him if i had the chance

Debaser
09-14-2007, 06:29 PM
those are your only complaints about bush? Assassinating the President would not solve your complaints.

smurfing
09-14-2007, 06:31 PM
nothing i could do would solve them, murder is a natural response and it would alleviate stress

Debaser
09-14-2007, 06:38 PM
only for the short term. long term would be a different result.

Only_Shallow
09-21-2007, 04:34 AM
News flash: China is not communist. They call themselves that. I can call myself an apple--it doesn't mean I am one.

jczeroman
09-21-2007, 10:58 AM
News flash: China is not communist.

Good point. When they were communist , literally millions of people were dying per year. However, what exactly they ARE is a mystery. Some form of oligarchy, likely.

smurfing
09-21-2007, 12:02 PM
that is completely irrelevant

Only_Shallow
09-21-2007, 09:32 PM
It is. Because by calling countries communist it keeps giving the JFK/Nixon way of thinking communism is evil when in reality the people the government is against, or in this case being funded by, are not communists.