View Full Version : When your friends are completely fucking retarded...

The Gaddrow
07-07-2002, 08:11 AM
Or, "What did you do today?"

Yeah, so I was supposed to go to Warped tour in Lake Tahoe yesterday to see Chelsi.

I got off work at around 5:00am yesterday morning, came home and got my shit together to go to Sacramento to sleep for a couple hours while Monet goes to her guitar lesson. The plan was that she'd be back at her place at 11:30, and we'd leave by noon. She and Tessa got there just after 12:00. We didn't get out of Sac until after 1:00.

We had already decided to take Monets car, as mine is a stick, and I know I couldn't do the entire drive on my own. As we get on the freeway, I ask "You do know where it is, don't you?" Both of them say no, then I tell them it is at Boreal Ski resort at Truckee, which to my knowledge is about 10 minutes this side of Tahoe. They both seem to agree. None of us are bright enough to stop and get a map to make sure, so we get on highway 50 on the way to Tahoe. We get about an hour along, when traffic comes to a standstill. Apparently, there is a brushfire somewhere near the road, and we have to wait until they contain it. Over an hour later, we get moving again. Now, three hours later, we are in South Lake Tahoe, and we have seen no signs for Truckee. We finally get the idea to get a map, and when we do, we see that we are about 45 miles south from Truckee, and we should have taken 80 out of Sacramento, to North Lake Tahoe. If we had, we would have been there long ago, sans fire delay. I take over driving, and we get on 89 North making our way to Truckee, and traffic is HELL. 15 mph max the entire time.

About an hour later, I start getting sleepy and roll down the window for some fresh air, as it has become quite dank breathing the same shit for four + hours. I didn't see a problem with this, as it was a beautiful day, and it wasn't too hot outside. Well, mMonet tells me the air conditioner is on, so I turn it off. She flips out and tells me not to disrespect her car, and roll up the window. I told her no, that I was going to fall asleep if I didn't get some fresh air. She completely goes nuts and, I dunno. She put the car in park, and turned the car off. She then told me to get out of her car and find another way home. I told her I wasn't getting out. Long story short, I get in the back seat with Tessa and she takes over driving. No words are exchanged until we are about five minutes from our destination. We drive on by the Ski resort, and she said that we probably already missed the band she wanted to see anyhow, we are going home. Tessa and I try to convince her otherwise, that we should get something out of the day, but she won't have it. I get back into Sacramento around 7:30, and Tessa and I decide to go out to dinner. Monet then bitches at us about gas money. She already owes me over $50.00, so I'm not paying her shit. Tessa gives her five bucks after some deliberation. We went to Baja Fresh and had a burrito, as it was about all we could afford. Stopped by Chilis and said hi to Jason, and went and had ice cream with some of Tessas friends. I got home about an hour ago, and yeah. I'm going to bed now.

The Gaddrow
07-07-2002, 08:12 AM
Too long.

The Gaddrow
07-07-2002, 08:12 AM
www.livejournal.com (http://www.livejournal.com)

Yeah, I know.

relaxor!
07-07-2002, 08:15 AM
I read it. That fucking sucks. I would have put my foot down and had her go to the show regardless, but I have a feeling I don't understand the severity of the situation.

frail_and_bedazzled
07-07-2002, 08:18 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by The Gaddrow:
Or, "What did you do today?"

.</font>

http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/Forum2/HTML/003239.html

The Gaddrow
07-07-2002, 08:20 AM
Well, it was her car, and she was driving. And she is the type of person that would abandon you if she got possed enough. I'm just glad that I will be able to see Warped next weekend, without a Monet to deal with.

relaxor!
07-07-2002, 08:22 AM
Well, it was her car, and she was driving. And she is the type of person that would abandon you if she got possed enough. I'm just glad that I will be able to see Warped next weekend, without a Monet to deal with.</font>Yeah, I think understand. I'm going to Warped next week also, on Sunday I think it is. See you there!

The Gaddrow
07-07-2002, 08:52 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by relaxor!:
I'm going to Warped next week also, on Sunday I think it is. See you there!</font> Cool.<font color=black><font size=1>

[This message has been edited by The Gaddrow (edited 07-07-2002).]

-Tragedy-
07-07-2002, 09:07 AM
Friends suck. My best friend moved away http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/frown.gif

BlueStar
07-07-2002, 12:23 PM
<font color=#ADD8E6>That really sucks. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/frown.gif

------------------
~*~Samantha~*~

http://homepages.nyu.edu/~sag249/sigankle.jpg

Fattening Ass
07-07-2002, 01:23 PM
<font color=font colors fucking suck>That Sux Mike. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/frown.gif

Affectation
07-07-2002, 01:45 PM
<font color=00ff33>Fuck irrational niggers, dogg.

ava transformer
07-07-2002, 01:47 PM
FIRST OF ALL DIPSHIT I ASKED B4 WE EVEN LEFT THR HOUSE WHAT FUCKIN FREEWAY TO TAKE, TESSA SAYS I KNOW HOW TO GET THERE, QUOTE" OH MY CONDO IS IN LAKE TAHOE WE COULD GO THERE TOO". I HAD NEVER BEEN TO BOREAL B4 SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT FREEWAY TO TAKE, BUT U 2 OTHERS INVOLVED SAID WE TAKE THE ONE TOWARDS TAHOE. ALSO THE WHOLE RESON WHY WE WERE TAKING MY CAR WAS BECAUSE U ,CURLY HEAD FOOL, SAID U HAD TO SLEEP ON THE WAY THERE, & U FORGOT TO EVEN TELL ME TESSA WAS GOING ,(EVEN THOUGH I LIKE TESSA) WHICH I FOUND DISRESPECTFUL BECAUSE IF U INVITE SOMEONE TO GO ON A TRIP IN SOMEONE ELSE'S CAR, U SHOULD ASK THE PERSON WHO OWNS THE VEHICLE. ANYWAYS, WITH THE WHOLE AIR CONDTIONER THING , EVERY TIME U ARE WITH ME , U ALWAYS TRY TO OVERULE, I PUT MY FOOT DOWN CUZ U DON'T MAKE MY CAR PAYMENT, IT WASN'T YOUR CAR THAT WAS DRIVEN ALL AROUND THE BIG ASS LAKE , & U ALWAYS TRY TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT TO WEAR, EAT, LISTEN TO,ETC. I AM NOT GONNA STAND FOR U GIVING ME SHIT IN MY OWN CAR WHEN I WAS DOING THE FAVOR.SO, AFTER 5 HOURS IN MY CAR I AM NOT GOING TO STAND AT A SHOW FOR 1 HOUR TO GET BACK IN THE CAR FOR ANTOTHER 2 TO GET HOME.

------------------
I THRIVE HERMIT STYLE, WITH A BEARD & A PIPE..
-BJORK

[This message has been edited by ava transformer (edited 07-07-2002).]

ava transformer
07-07-2002, 01:56 PM
P.S.
ALSO WAHT A BIG MAN IT TAKES TO POST THIS SHIT ON HERE , I GUESS U WEREN'T MAN ENOUGH TO DO IT IN PERSON CUZ U KNNOW I'D KICK YOUR PALE, SORRY, "OH I HAVE TO MOVE BACK IN MY PARENTS HOUSE CUZ I SPEND TOO MUCH MONEY ON CONCERTS" ASS!! ALSO ABOUT THE $5O I SUPPOSEDLY OWE U, IT IS REALLY RUDE FOR ME TO HAVE TO ASK FOR GAS MONEY, WHEN IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN OFFERED AFTER I FILLED THE TANK MYSELF B4 THE TRIP , WHICH I WOULD NOT HAVE TO DO OTHERWISE . ALSO IF THAT WAS YOUR PRE-DETERMINATION ABOUT THE GAS MONEY . U SHOULD HAVE MADE IT KNOWN, OTHERWISE I WOULD NOT HAVE DROVE. BECAUSE U DON'T SAY 6 HRS & BELOW HALF A TANK LATER, I AM NOT GONNA PAY, U WANNA BE KENNETH COLE MODEL!!

------------------
-BJORK

ava transformer
07-07-2002, 01:57 PM
ANOTHER P.S.
FOR ALL OTHERS WHO MAY GO ON A TRIP, NEVER SAY " I KNOW WHERE IT IS" WHEN U DON'T!

------------------
-BJORK

Don_Mecca
07-07-2002, 02:04 PM
aww fuck ya, here we go....

-Tragedy-
07-07-2002, 02:05 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by ava transformer:
ANOTHER P.S.
FOR ALL OTHERS WHO MAY GO ON A TRIP, NEVER SAY " I KNOW WHERE IT IS" WHEN U DON'T!

</font>

CAPS suck.

Delta
07-07-2002, 02:22 PM
wow, i was reading the thread and thought to myself "is it possible that this girl is as much of a bitchy neurotic as he makes her seem?". i should really learn not to automatically doubt what people post

Shandi
07-07-2002, 03:37 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by -Tragedy-:
CAPS suck. </font>

Sorry you missed the show, Mike. Warped is pretty much the show I look forward to every summer.. :-/

bonsor
07-07-2002, 04:41 PM
FIRST OF ALL DIPSHIT I ASKED B4 WE EVEN LEFT THR HOUSE WHAT FUCKIN FREEWAY TO TAKE, TESSA SAYS I KNOW HOW TO GET THERE, QUOTE" OH MY CONDO IS IN LAKE TAHOE WE COULD GO THERE TOO". I HAD NEVER BEEN TO BOREAL B4 SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT FREEWAY TO TAKE, BUT U 2 OTHERS INVOLVED SAID WE TAKE THE ONE TOWARDS TAHOE. ALSO THE WHOLE RESON WHY WE WERE TAKING MY CAR WAS BECAUSE U ,CURLY HEAD FOOL, SAID U HAD TO SLEEP ON THE WAY THERE, & U FORGOT TO EVEN TELL ME TESSA WAS GOING ,(EVEN THOUGH I LIKE TESSA) WHICH I FOUND DISRESPECTFUL BECAUSE IF U INVITE SOMEONE TO GO ON A TRIP IN SOMEONE ELSE'S CAR, U SHOULD ASK THE PERSON WHO OWNS THE VEHICLE. ANYWAYS, WITH THE WHOLE AIR CONDTIONER THING , EVERY TIME U ARE WITH ME , U ALWAYS TRY TO OVERULE, I PUT MY FOOT DOWN CUZ U DON'T MAKE MY CAR PAYMENT, IT WASN'T YOUR CAR THAT WAS DRIVEN ALL AROUND THE BIG ASS LAKE , & U ALWAYS TRY TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT TO WEAR, EAT, LISTEN TO,ETC. I AM NOT GONNA STAND FOR U GIVING ME SHIT IN MY OWN CAR WHEN I WAS DOING THE FAVOR.SO, AFTER 5 HOURS IN MY CAR I AM NOT GOING TO STAND AT A SHOW FOR 1 HOUR TO GET BACK IN THE CAR FOR ANTOTHER 2 TO GET HOME.

</font>The very first thing I thought when I saw this:

Archive

twice
07-07-2002, 04:49 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Shandi:
Warped is pretty much the show I look forward to every summer</font>

teehee

lament
07-07-2002, 04:54 PM
Well, mMonet tells me the air conditioner is on, so I turn it off. She flips out and tells me not to disrespect her car, and roll up the window.</font>

http://www.shredon.com/quinto/magnolia.jpg

[This message has been edited by lament (edited 07-07-2002).]

Mr MacPhisto
07-07-2002, 05:24 PM
Sorry you missed the show, Mike. Warped is pretty much the show I look forward to every summer.. :-/</font>

but did you not see that he's going next week?

Loveless Addict
07-07-2002, 05:36 PM
yeah highway 80 is the best way to go, i live in Auburn which is about 45 min from truckee maybe a little more, depends on traffic, but there isnt usually traffic on that party of 80, accept on christmas when all the asian people are going to boreal to ski... theres like 4 car accidents every 2 miles.

FearFactory
07-07-2002, 05:55 PM
<font color="orange">Do you even have friends anymore, Mike?
</font>

Green Plastic
07-07-2002, 06:04 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by lament:
http://www.shredon.com/quinto/magnolia.jpg

[This message has been edited by lament (edited 07-07-2002).]</font>

hahahahahahahaha!

The Gaddrow
07-07-2002, 06:40 PM
You ALSO IF THAT WAS YOUR PRE-DETERMINATION ABOUT THE GAS MONEY . U SHOULD HAVE MADE IT KNOWN...
</font>It wasn't pre-determined. I had planned on paying for gas, but when you decided to become the bitch from hell, and start demanding shit, it was more of a way for me to tell you to fuck off.

BlueStar
07-07-2002, 06:49 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Delta:
wow, i was reading the thread and thought to myself "is it possible that this girl is as much of a bitchy neurotic as he makes her seem?". i should really learn not to automatically doubt what people post</font>

<font color=#ADD8E6>Indeed. A lot of posts are, in fact, not exaggerations.

------------------
~*~Samantha~*~

http://homepages.nyu.edu/~sag249/sigankle.jpg

Shandi
07-07-2002, 07:15 PM
Fly out to the midwest and attend the Warped dates out here with Frank & I.

CandyPotter
07-07-2002, 09:56 PM
Fly out to the midwest and attend the Warped dates out here with Frank & I.</font>

Yeah. Stop in Livermore to stuff me in your suitcase. Stealth to Chicago.

Lie
07-07-2002, 11:09 PM
Well, it was her car, and she was driving. And she is the type of person that would abandon you if she got possed enough. I'm just glad that I will be able to see Warped next weekend, without a Monet to deal with.</font>

But you never know when those Renoirs and Degas are going to pop up.

bittertrance
07-08-2002, 12:10 AM
what a big man to call out monet over the internet *thumbs up*

Can You Hear Me Now?Good!
07-08-2002, 12:21 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by bittertrance:
what a big man to call out monet over the internet *thumbs up*</font>

indeed. his head is even kind of shaped like a pu$$y.

SuckSuckStyle
07-08-2002, 12:25 AM
oh shit here we go.

first of all, when I said "oh my condo is in SOUTH LAKE" and that we could go there, I meant some other time.

I really don't want to argue. It was really fucked up.

mike-I have sat. off.

------------------
http://www.jeremygoldberg.com/T_james_birds.jpg
can you hear me now?
can you hear me now?
can you hear me now?
can you hear me now? (http://www.geocities.com/jamesismyho/edits.html)

Irrelevant
07-08-2002, 12:37 AM
this thread is hilarious.

and warped tour this year sucks anyway. really bad.

Can You Hear Me Now?Good!
07-08-2002, 01:24 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by SuckSuckStyle:
</font>

I like your sig.

FearFactory
07-08-2002, 03:55 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Irrelevant:
and warped tour this year sucks anyway. really bad.</font>

<font color="orange">I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that the only warped tour that was any good was when Six Feet Under played a few dates.
</font>

Shandi
07-08-2002, 04:30 AM
this thread is hilarious.

and warped tour this year sucks anyway. really bad.</font>

Not entirely.

Fattening Ass
07-08-2002, 04:32 AM
<font color=font colors fucking suck>Isn't posting on an internet message board a way of letting out frustration?

Buttmonkeys.

whiteSPider
07-08-2002, 05:35 AM
*shakes head* oh man...im so glad i live in SoCal. home sweet home. that is something else..something i am not involved with this time...whats up with this stuff nowadays?

xoxo
r o b y n* 2002

------------------
hella.

^{`;}^

IM:XoPumpkiNGurLoX

ava transformer
07-08-2002, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by ava transformer:
You ALSO IF THAT WAS YOUR PRE-DETERMINATION ABOUT THE GAS MONEY . U SHOULD HAVE MADE IT KNOWN...
</font>It wasn't pre-determined. I had planned on paying for gas, but when you decided to become the bitch from hell, and start demanding shit, it was more of a way for me to tell you to fuck off.
well tell me this mike brady, oops i mean mile *****, how is asking for gas money for gas that was already used & paid for out of my own pocket demanding? also what if i didn't have the forethought to fill up b4 we left then we would have been out of gas b4 we even reached where warped & what would u have done then? now 2 people want to beat your face in with a brick. also another question what kind of fucknut plans a trip without directions?

------------------
-BJORK

The Gaddrow
07-08-2002, 09:22 AM
what a big man to call out monet over the internet *thumbs up*</font> Jared, you amaze me.

Elvis The Naked Years
07-08-2002, 09:28 AM
Jared, you amaze me with your stupidity.

</font>

The Gaddrow
07-08-2002, 09:29 AM
now 2 people want to beat your face in with a brick.</font> Neat.<font color=black><font size=1>

[This message has been edited by The Gaddrow (edited 07-08-2002).]

Graveflower
07-08-2002, 09:43 AM
b4

</font>

http://www.msad54.k12.me.us/MSAD54Pages/SAMS/cedarsite/commweb/skowproject/town%20ass..JPG

The Gaddrow
07-08-2002, 10:07 AM
and warped tour this year sucks anyway. really bad.</font> Yeah, I know. I was just going to see Chelsi, and maybe catch a band or two whom I have never heard. Or something.

The Gaddrow
07-08-2002, 10:10 AM
mike-I have sat. off.</font> Kickass.
Do you think you could drive down here either late Friday night or Saturday morning?

I'll drive the rest of the way.

bittertrance
07-08-2002, 11:20 AM
Jared, you amaze me.

</font>

why becasue the only way you confront people is by posting shit on messageboards?

Debaser
07-08-2002, 11:23 AM
*averts eyes away from wreck*

AndySlash
07-08-2002, 12:04 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Debaser:
*averts eyes away from wreck*</font>

http://www.angelfire.com/mi3/cookarama/images/chamcrew/holygrail.jpg

Lord: What are you doing?

Arthur: I'm averting my eyes, Oh Lord.

Lord: Well don't.

Ammy
07-08-2002, 04:16 PM
goddamn you guys are so fucking drama driven..

FearFactory
07-08-2002, 04:27 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Ammy:
goddamn you guys are so fucking drama driven..</font>

<font color="orange">FUK U, AMMIE! U NEVAR TALK 2 ME ANYM0RE!!!! http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/mad.gif http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/mad.gif http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/mad.gif
</font>

Ammy
07-08-2002, 04:29 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by FearFactory:
<font color="orange">FUK U, AMMIE! U NEVAR TALK 2 ME ANYM0RE!!!! http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/mad.gif http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/mad.gif http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/mad.gif
</font></font>

**cries** it was the love child, wasn't it? I shouldn't have kept our lovechild and then thrown it off the dridge, I'M SO SORRY!!! CAN YOU EVAR LOVE ME AGAIN!?

bonsor
07-08-2002, 04:46 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by AndySlash:

Lord: Well don't.</font>
Arthur: I'm sorry your highness
Lord: Oh, don't give me that. It's always "Sorry this" or "forgive me that" or "I'm not worthy".

The Gaddrow
07-08-2002, 06:43 PM
goddamn you guys are so fucking drama driven..</font> It's all in fun.

Ammy
07-08-2002, 06:47 PM
i'm going to PM you my work number.

You should call me.

bittertrance
07-08-2002, 07:34 PM
] It's all in fun.

</font>

"i just read netphoria, he is such a jerk -- an ugly tight pants wearing
country singer look alike"

~Erica

you remember her, right mike?

The Gaddrow
07-08-2002, 07:37 PM
you remember her, right mike?</font>
Sure, she's the one Monet says is such a slut.

And I care because..?

The Gaddrow
07-08-2002, 07:43 PM
And what country singer do I look like? I haven't gotten that one before.

bittertrance
07-08-2002, 07:54 PM
i guess you were too drunk or something...she entertained us with how you tried to kiss her one night in a stuper

twice
07-08-2002, 10:14 PM
i suggest someone archives.

Fattening Ass
07-08-2002, 11:10 PM
*lightens up teh mood*

quit posting this stupid fucking wav.

[This message has been edited by Irrelevant (edited 07-10-2002).]

SuckSuckStyle
07-09-2002, 02:38 AM
Kickass.
Do you think you could drive down here either late Friday night or Saturday morning?

I'll drive the rest of the way.</font>

I'll see. I have Fri off, too. But my car broke down again tonight, although hopefully it'll be fine by tomorrow. I'll let you know. I'm not sure how my parents are about me driving down alone. I'll be pursuasive.

------------------
can you hear me now?
can you hear me now?
can you hear me now?

whiteSPider
07-09-2002, 02:52 AM
goddamn you guys are so fucking drama driven..</font>

exactly. its sometimes fun cause its always expected when you go up there. want drama? just go to sacramento. heh. mike-did you get my message on your answering machine that plays midi "fur elise?" good stuff.

anywho, hey straight alex. how are you?

xoxo
r o b y n* 2002

------------------
hella.

^{`;}^

The Gaddrow
07-09-2002, 07:35 AM
...she entertained us with how you tried to kiss her one night in a stuper</font> Lol. I never attempted to kiss Erica. At all.

The Gaddrow
07-09-2002, 07:36 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Fattening Ass:
*lightens up teh mood*</font> I love you.

The Gaddrow
07-09-2002, 07:37 AM
I'll be pursuasive.</font> Ok. We'll work it out one way or another.

The Gaddrow
07-09-2002, 07:40 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by whiteSPider:
mike-did you get my message on your answering machine that plays midi "fur elise?"</font> noooooooo. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/frown.gif I did get a message Saturday night, but it was like 5:00 am before I got it, and I figured it was a bit too late to call you back. But, no midi was included http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/frown.gif

ava transformer
07-09-2002, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by bittertrance:
you remember her, right mike?</font>
Sure, she's the one Monet says is such a slut.

And I care because..?

yes she is the one i call a slut. because she is actualy the complete opposite of one, and i do remember u trying to feel her up...

------------------
-BJORK

The Gaddrow
07-09-2002, 09:58 AM
...and i do remember u trying to feel her up...</font> No, you don't.

*EDIT*

Post #69 -Score!<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by The Gaddrow (edited 07-09-2002).]

bittertrance
07-09-2002, 10:51 AM
Lol. I never attempted to kiss Erica. At all.

</font>

lol just like your gf didnt cheat on you with hella guys *wink wink*

[This message has been edited by bittertrance (edited 07-09-2002).]

The Gaddrow
07-09-2002, 10:54 AM
*wink wink*</font> <font size=1>Jared, stop winking at me, everyone is going to fugure us out!</font>
Is it really that hard to quote someone else?

Debaser
07-09-2002, 10:59 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by whiteSPider:

anywho, hey straight alex. how are you?

xoxo
r o b y n* 2002

</font>

Hi robyn! I've been bored out of my mind around here lately.

------------------
Convince yourself that everything is alright ('cause it already is).

The Gaddrow
07-09-2002, 11:02 AM
Hey Alex, I just wanted to say thanks for always being cool with me crashing over all the time and being there weird hours and stuff.

erica22
07-09-2002, 11:32 AM
mike, you know you tried to kiss me. so why are you lying that you didn't. It's ok, it happens to me a lot, but just because you were rejected you don't have to get all bitter. and it's really kind of childish to go on a silly message board and call me a slut when you know if you could ever have a chance, it would be a different story

bittertrance
07-09-2002, 11:41 AM
<font size=1>Jared, stop winking at me, everyone is going to fugure us out!</font>
Is it really that hard to quote someone else?

</font>

i dont mind if eveyone knows i hate your fucking guts, everything you stand for, and the way you act

Fattening Ass
07-09-2002, 11:50 AM
I love you.
</font>
<bgsound src="http://www.zeroground.net/Clips/bimbogirl.wav"><font color=font colors fucking suck>
yuor cool mike. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/icons/icon14.gif
There's too much shit slingin going on here. :\

erica22
07-09-2002, 01:14 PM
jared do you want to go out with us friday?

bittertrance
07-09-2002, 03:19 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by erica22:
jared do you want to go out with us friday?</font>

come to club bittersuite with me as resident dj

erica22
07-09-2002, 03:43 PM
do you dj there? cool-- where is it?

bittertrance
07-09-2002, 05:48 PM
do you dj there? cool-- where is it?</font>

2685 RIVER PLAZA DR #325
SACTO

erica22
07-09-2002, 05:57 PM
so its on friday? do you do that every weekend? what kind of music?

The Gaddrow
07-09-2002, 06:11 PM
Jesus Christ.

http://yishai.org/rzbb/images/1ghey.jpg
Good times, good times.

whiteSPider
07-10-2002, 02:46 AM
Jesus Christ.

http://yishai.org/rzbb/images/1ghey.jpg
Good times, good times.</font>

monet...you look high in that picture. is that from that festival you guys went to with pete yorn and remy zero and dishwalla? heh. sorry i didnt catch that show with you guys but sacramento was way too hot to be outside for too many hours. oh well. i enjoyed videotaping tessas school project. yes, good times.

xoxo
r o b y n* 2002

------------------
hella.

^{`;}^

SuckSuckStyle
07-10-2002, 02:52 AM
hey mike post one of the pix of monet and i from zwan. we're so in love!!!!

------------------
can you hear me now?
can you hear me now?
can you hear me now?

The Gaddrow
07-10-2002, 08:04 AM
hey mike post one of the pix of monet and i from zwan.</font> I can't find them, but I found this one!!!!!!
http://yishai.org/rzbb/images/MikeTessa.jpg
<3

obscured01
07-10-2002, 08:31 AM
I can't find them, but I found this one!!!!!!
http://yishai.org/rzbb/images/MikeTessa.jpg
<3

</font>

<font color="FB7BF6">You look like John Cusack in that picture. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

------------------
~*Sarah Kimberly*~

...and the tragic and
romantic (http://members.door.net/skylab) ascent...

AIM: Gazing Iscariot

[This message has been edited by obscured01 (edited 07-10-2002).]

The Gaddrow
07-10-2002, 08:42 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by obscured01:
<font color="FB7BF6">You look like John Cusack in that picture.</font> Thank you http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

The Gaddrow
07-10-2002, 08:59 AM
we're so in love!!!!</font>
Found one!
http://yishai.org/rzbb/images/Remy0003.jpg

ava transformer
07-10-2002, 09:55 AM
OH GOOD LORD!!!

------------------
-BJORK

whiteSPider
07-11-2002, 05:12 AM
OH GOOD LORD!!!

</font>

as monet always puts it: "IM DISTURBED!" i am too. heh

xoxo
r o b y n* 2002

------------------
hella.

^{`;}^

bittertrance
07-11-2002, 10:22 AM
OH GOOD LORD!!!

</font>

thanks for selling us out

Fattening Ass
07-11-2002, 01:52 PM
*lightens up teh mood*</font>
I love you.
</font>
<font color=font colors fucking suck>
Apparently, some mod here doesn't like what im posting. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/mad.gif<font color=black size=1>

[This message has been edited by Fattening Ass (edited 07-11-2002).]

The Gaddrow
07-11-2002, 01:55 PM
Apparently, some mod here doesn't like what im posting.</font> But I do, and that's all that matters.

Eulogy
07-11-2002, 01:57 PM
Good lord, that's great!

Fattening Ass
07-11-2002, 02:04 PM
But I do, and that's all that matters.
</font>
http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/wink.gif kewl. i have a fan. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/biggrin.gif

The Gaddrow
07-11-2002, 03:08 PM
and it's really kind of childish to go on a silly message board and call me a slut</font> Erica, for the record, I never called you a slut. A dumb bitch, maybe, but never a slut.

erica22
07-11-2002, 04:53 PM
bitch huh? such BIG words for such a LITTLE man. and i do mean little. anyways i guess you cant call me a slut because i wasn't desperate enough to do anything with you right? well keep trying mike, there are plenty of ugly girls out there. im sure you can find at least one to give you a chance

FearFactory
07-14-2002, 03:00 PM
bitch huh? such BIG words for such a LITTLE man. and i do mean little. anyways i guess you cant call me a slut because i wasn't desperate enough to do anything with you right? well keep trying mike, there are plenty of ugly girls out there. im sure you can find at least one to give you a chance</font>

The Gaddrow
07-25-2002, 10:10 PM
*bump*

Just cause I am not involved in enough flame wars on the front page.

And so I can remember to read through this shit again later.

bittertrance
07-25-2002, 10:46 PM
*bump*

Just cause I am not involved in enough flame wars on the front page.

And so I can remember to read through this shit again later.</font>

uh i guess you can skip mine

Ugly
07-26-2002, 12:54 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by AndySlash:

Lord: Well don't.</font>

ok, seriously, that was fucking gold.

------------------
I'm not gay.