View Full Version : I would LOVE Zeitgeist if...

Spira|_
08-30-2007, 05:43 AM
Another boring thread about Zhitegayst... lol

The very calm and slow 10 seconds in the end of Tarantula (3m:01s--3m:11s) are the only seconds I do really LOVE in Z, I classify this short seconds at the MCIS level.
For me this is the only part wich really sounds MCIS, note even Billy's voice is completely diferent of the rest of the album and the melody is 100% that beatifull weird thing SP usually give us.
I completely loved this seconds from the first time I heard. (it even gave me a positive hope for the album.....lol)

So my conclusion after hear Z dozens of times is:
If all Z would be like those Tarantula's 10 seconds I would love Z like I do MCIS.

p.s. Trotskilicious, sorry about the english, and plz feel free to correct me if necessary. plzthksbye

ChristHimself!
08-30-2007, 05:59 AM
why don't you just loop those tens seconds over and over again for 74 minutes and burn it to cd then

smashapumpkin
08-30-2007, 06:05 AM
you dont get it do you, zeitgeist isnt mcis, everybody just wants the band to be like they were 12 years ago and that aint happening, actually i wouldnt like sp if all their albums sounded like mcis or sd

the sellout
08-30-2007, 07:21 AM
you dont get it do you, zeitgeist isnt mcis, everybody just wants the band to be like they were 12 years ago and that aint happening, actually i wouldnt like sp if all their albums sounded like mcis or sd

i wouldnt go so far as to say that, but i'll agree that i'd be disappointed about thier lack of growth.

A little more SD/Mellon Collie never hurt anyone though

Spira|_
08-30-2007, 07:23 AM

I really dont bother if Z is equal to MCIS or not, Adore and Machinas are different from MCIS and I love them.

My point is: I would love Z if I like it so much as I like that short 10 secs.

Other point is: to be always different doesnt mean to be always good.
So since Z if full of gay background vocals, it is really different from the past but stills suck.

the sellout
08-30-2007, 07:24 AM
well, there are moments that stand out for everyone on albums. Hopefully his next album will have more of what you like

schmokes
08-30-2007, 09:21 AM
Let me call Billy real quick and tell him about this...Maybe he'll change it up for you on the next album.....................Dammit, I lost his number.

skipgo
08-30-2007, 09:31 AM
i really fucking like zeitgeist. you fuckers.