View Full Version : women who wear thongs (i guess men, too)

Random Female
06-15-2002, 08:10 PM
why did you start? Was it hard to get used to? Tell me about it cos i'm thinking of switching.

So very sad about me
06-15-2002, 08:12 PM
you don't have to switch entirely....
just get a few for those dirty encounters!

and i was told to get thin ones.... but they crawled really deep
i find the wider ones can't travel as far

Guen
06-15-2002, 08:14 PM
be careful to keep them clean...they can cause some nasty infections.

meow
06-15-2002, 08:15 PM
i bought my first one because my bf said they were sexy... now i wear them almost all the time.. unless they are all in the wash, then i wear the ones that my mom buys me for xmas

make sure they dont have too much material on the part that goes up your ass... not the width but how thick the actual ass part is... like if the seams are doubled over too much or whatever... those seem to hurt http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/frown.gif but all the others rule.

Random Female
06-15-2002, 08:18 PM
intereesting. now i have a moral dilemna: Is it ok to switch underwear for a guy? *stays up all night pondering*

Smiley33
06-15-2002, 08:19 PM
You get used to them, I guess, but I don't wear them just for the hell of it. If you're wearing clingy clothes like tight pants or body hugging skirts or something, a thong is kind of necessary. I'd rather go without than wear thongs with freakin jeans.

Now, if it's for the purpose of nookie nookie woo woo, well, that's a whole other ballgame. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/tongue.gif

-Tragedy-
06-15-2002, 08:22 PM
I switched in middle school basically cause I wanted to feel more grown up. hah. They were uncomfortable for like the first two times wearing them, but then you get used to them. Like now, I can never tell I even have anything on. I don't even own regular panties anymore. They're really comfortable to me.

meow
06-15-2002, 08:24 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Smiley33:

nookie nookie woo woo. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/tongue.gif</font>
and how does the kypmiester like the nookie nookie woo woo?

<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Random Female:
intereesting. now i have a moral dilemna: Is it ok to switch underwear for a guy? *stays up all night pondering*</font>

yes. as long as YOU are comfortable.

Smiley33
06-15-2002, 08:28 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by meow:
and how does the kypmiester like the nookie nookie woo woo?</font>
naked, and frequently!

sawdust restaurants
06-15-2002, 08:30 PM
Is it ok to switch underwear for a guy? *stays up all night pondering*</font>

Sure, if you're going to benefit from it somehow. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/wink.gif

twice
06-15-2002, 08:32 PM
intereesting. now i have a moral dilemna: Is it ok to switch underwear for a guy? *stays up all night pondering*</font>

maybe.

------------------
http://www.outa-sight.com/images/sock.jpg
i feel incomplete without you

Lucy Sky Diamonds
06-15-2002, 08:34 PM
I could never switch to thongs. I tried it once, and it was pure misery. It crawled up my ass, made me feel like a sausage, and here's the one thing that drove me mad that is probably not a factor for other people: it causes my tattoo to rub on my jeans, which I find incredibly annoying.

------------------
I'm a member of the thought police and the Junior Anti Sex League. Double think that, BITCH!

AIM: ZeppieLed

[This message has been edited by Lucy Sky Diamonds (edited 06-15-2002).]

kypper
06-15-2002, 08:36 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by meow:
and how does the kypmiester like the nookie nookie woo woo?</font>

So long as she's half-dead at the end, I'm happy. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/wink.gif

[This message has been edited by kypper (edited 06-15-2002).]

BlueStar
06-15-2002, 08:47 PM
<font color=#ADD8E6>I started wearing them about 6 years ago because I loathe underwear lines. They aren't hard to get used to. I recommend them.

------------------
~*~Samantha~*~

http://homepages.nyu.edu/~sag249/sigankle.jpg

Stupid&Contagious
06-15-2002, 08:48 PM
Damn all you girls in thongs with hips.
Damn you all to hell.
I'm all laid up in bed, and all of you are out there, and YUO HAVE HIPS IN THONGS!!!

Green Plastic
06-15-2002, 09:25 PM
Chicks with Thongs = http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/icons/icon14.gif

[This message has been edited by Green Plastic (edited 06-15-2002).]

Undone
06-15-2002, 09:27 PM
<font color="CC33CC">Thongs rub ya in all sorts of interesting places. I would never wear them unless I suspected I was gettin' some luv...therefore, I never wear them.

Smiley33
06-15-2002, 09:29 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Stupid&Contagious:
Damn you all to hell.
I'm all laid up in bed, and all of you are out there, and YUO HAVE HIPS IN THONGS!!!</font>

I see you're enjoying vidocin.

Stupid&Contagious
06-15-2002, 09:31 PM
I see you're enjoying vidocin.</font>

heheh I took three...the bottle says one...the only problem is my stomach hurts a little...
Gimmie a smile smiley http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif Pweeeze?

Stupid&Contagious
06-15-2002, 09:55 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Undone:
<font color="CC33CC">Thongs rub ya in all sorts of interesting places. I would never wear them unless I suspected I was gettin' some luv...therefore, I never wear them.</font>

Why not?

Undone
06-15-2002, 10:07 PM

Why not?</font>

<font color="CC33CC">I prefer control over my masturbation.

Stupid&Contagious
06-15-2002, 10:10 PM
<font color="CC33CC">I prefer control over my masturbation.

</font>

I'm confused. I thought you meant you'd only wear them if you though some one was going to be 'preciating them. Did you mean, that you would only wear them if they we're going to give you some lovin'?
What gives?

Undone
06-15-2002, 10:15 PM

I'm confused. I thought you meant you'd only wear them if you though some one was going to be 'preciating them. Did you mean, that you would only wear them if they we're going to give you some lovin'?
What gives?</font>

<font color="CC33CC">I said they rub you in interesting places. I didn't think it was that difficult to understand.

Stupid&Contagious
06-15-2002, 10:18 PM
<font color="CC33CC">I said they rub you in interesting places. I didn't think it was that difficult to understand.

</font>

Damn, now I want to be reincarnated as a thong.
I'd give someone some luv then!
Ed: Would you wear me?

[This message has been edited by Stupid&Contagious (edited 06-15-2002).]

Reine Noir
06-15-2002, 10:22 PM
I like thongs because it's as close to nothing as I can get. I've been partial to going undie-less lately, but it's just not a good idea at work.

Affectation
06-15-2002, 10:24 PM

</font>
<font color=00ff33>You're not a virgin? Ha!

raygun187
06-15-2002, 10:31 PM
Girls, if you're wearing a thong because you think its sexy, I disagree. I hate thongs. Unless you have a perfect (and I mean perfect) ass, wear panties of something that covers the ass up because even if you have a pretty nice ass a thong just won't work. I'm sure none of the ladies here really care what I think, but I thought I'd at least promote my preference.

Stupid&Contagious
06-15-2002, 10:32 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by raygun187:
Girls, if you're wearing a thong because you think its sexy, I disagree. I hate thongs. Unless you have a perfect (and I mean perfect) ass, wear panties of something that covers the ass up because even if you have a pretty nice ass a thong just won't work. I'm sure none of the ladies here really care what I think, but I thought I'd at least promote my preference.</font>

What the hell? I mean if they have lots of pimples, or cottage cheese looking ass or something...but if they have a "pretty nice ass" why the hell would you want them to cover it up?? I don't understand.

Smiley33
06-15-2002, 10:37 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by raygun187:
Girls, if you're wearing a thong because you think its sexy, I disagree. I hate thongs. Unless you have a perfect (and I mean perfect) ass, wear panties of something that covers the ass up because even if you have a pretty nice ass a thong just won't work. I'm sure none of the ladies here really care what I think, but I thought I'd at least promote my preference.</font>

thongs just aren't very flattering. i guess that's the point.

Affectation
06-15-2002, 10:38 PM
thongs just aren't very flattering.</font>
<font color=00ff33>If you have an ass like Anna Kournikova.

Stupid&Contagious
06-15-2002, 10:39 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Affectation:
Originally posted by Stupid&Contagious:

</font>
<font color=00ff33>You're not a virgin? Ha!

Actually I just broke up with my gf three months ago, and haven't gotten laid since then. I'm glad I dumped her, but should put more effort into finding a new gf.

Smiley33
06-15-2002, 10:41 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Affectation:
If you have an ass like Anna Kournikova.</font>

i thought she had a nice ass? i've never really seen it, so I don't know. Don't tennis players have small asses?

[This message has been edited by Smiley33 (edited 06-15-2002).]

Altezano
06-16-2002, 09:27 PM
i thought she had a nice ass? i've never really seen it, so I don't know. Don't tennis players have small asses?
(edited 06-15-2002).]</font>
<font color = "Altezano">Don't mind him - he's intimidated by anything bigger than a twig.</font>

Mayonaise
06-16-2002, 09:58 PM
i don't wear them unless it's for a practical reason or whatever
i think normal underwear is sexier

mungo
06-16-2002, 11:33 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Mayonaise:
i don't wear them unless it's for a practical reason or whatever
i think normal underwear is sexier</font>

although when my ex was doing her laundry I enjoyed watching her pick up her g-strings/thongs. damn I miss her underwear.

JPK
06-16-2002, 11:56 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Reine Noir:
I like thongs because it's as close to nothing as I can get. I've been partial to going undie-less lately, but it's just not a good idea at work.</font>

http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/biggrin.gif

:-*

BeautifulLoser
06-17-2002, 04:52 AM
Damn you all to hell.
I'm all laid up in bed, and all of you are out there, and YUO HAVE HIPS IN THONGS!!!</font>

http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/biggrin.gif

frail_and_bedazzled
06-17-2002, 04:58 AM
i don't wear thongs. i wear regular underwear or granny panties. i have a really prominent ass and most underwear don't really fit right. ditto with pants. i mean, it'll fit in the waist and everything, but not the ass. it's quite the vexing situation!

BeautifulLoser
06-17-2002, 05:12 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by frail_and_bedazzled:
i don't wear thongs. i wear regular underwear or granny panties. i have a really prominent ass and most underwear don't really fit right. ditto with pants. i mean, it'll fit in the waist and everything, but not the ass. it's quite the vexing situation!</font>

I feel your pain. Better to just go without, I say.

------------------
I need a new sig.

Mayfuck
06-17-2002, 05:19 AM
You get used to them, I guess, but I don't wear them just for the hell of it. If you're wearing clingy clothes like tight pants or body hugging skirts or something, a thong is kind of necessary. I'd rather go without than wear thongs with freakin jeans.

Now, if it's for the purpose of nookie nookie woo woo, well, that's a whole other ballgame. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/tongue.gif</font>

PEOPEL ARE MACHINES. THA'TS ALL. FUCKING MACHINES!1